Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey (691 Views)

Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations / Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by theLegion(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Popular Nigerian gospel act, Nathaniel Bassey, has weighed in on the on going controversial topic about paying tithes which has been generating a lot of buzz.

The controversial topic was started a few weeks ago by popular radio host, Freeze, and its been generating a lot of buzz on social media.

He wrote: "Tithing - Whether Old or New Testament o, or whether under the law or under Grace o. COUNT ME IN. I love this God too much to argue about one small fraction of what he has blessed me with. When He sent His ONLY SON to die for me, He didn't argue about it. His wasn't even 10%. It was 100%.

"He gave everything for a once bloody sinner like me so I can be called His Saint.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/unapologetically-believe-tithing-nigerian-gospel-act-nathaniel-bassey/

"10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it - Malachi 3:10.

"Tithing, A key to an OPEN HEAVEN as we have been speaking about. I believe it is offered to God through our local Assembly. i.e, where we are planted and fed. And from my little understanding and observation, no genuine Ministry forces people to do so, even though they may encourage their congregation to give it. But Truth is, at the end of the day, it's really a matter of LOVE & HONOUR. "For God so loved the world that He GAVE..." True love always gives.

"My name is Nathaniel Bassey, and I unapologetically believe in tithing. Plus At the end of the day, this is my Instagram handle."

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/unapologetically-believe-tithing-nigerian-gospel-act-nathaniel-bassey/
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by Chinachriss(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
I believe in tithing too and it has perfectly worked for me. Not just tithing but giving generally. I remembered I sowed a seed of seventeen thousand naira in 2013 in my church, Assemblies of God Church, Egbelu Ariaria, Aba. That money was from my savings from teaching in a primary school. Furthermore, I was about sitting for jamb then. I tabled two prayer points before God. I implored God to please grant me admission and provide a sponsor. God did the two and I can happily testify that I'm a graduate. Defended my project last week. Awaiting service currently.

I will sow another dangerous one soon. I will testify again.

You might not believe in tithe, don't discourage others to pay. That money goes a long in helping in the Lord's work. Check out those that give unto God wholeheartedly. They never lack. You might not give in church but those infinitesimal philanthropy you administer to the destitutes and less privilege around you speak blessings invariably upon your life.

Remain blessed.
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chinachriss:
e
E is for Elephant
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by GloriaNinja(f): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided FREEZE OR FREEZER SURE GARNERED A LOT OF ATTENTION TO HIMSELF.... I'M SURE HE HIMSELF BELIEVES IN TITHE, HE JUST SAID THAT TO GAIN MORE ATTENTION, HE IS PURELY TROLLING.
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by chriskosherbal(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yea Nathaniel you are on the winning team.
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by ifyan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Preach on bro, the LORD liveth
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by haywire07(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tithe is just 10% of ur income. It's the only financial request by God to take care of the people that prays for u .

There shouldn't be a fuss about it.
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by Elnino4ladies: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who tithe help?

Only fools pay tithe
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
NOBODY CARES NATHANIEL!!!

It's your money, you can even throw it in the sewer if you wish.

This tithe issue has been overflogged, anybody that wants to keep tithing is free to do so and if you want to stop, fine, but please, we are tired of hearing about what people use their money for.

Some of us have more pressing matters in this country than where 10% of someone's money is going

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by felixomor: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2017
I love this fella cool
Re: ‘I Unapologetically Believe In Tithing’ – Nigerian Gospel Act, Nathaniel Bassey by theLegion(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
God bless you
Chinachriss:
I believe in tithing too and it has perfectly worked for me. Not just tithing but giving generally. I remembered I sowed a seed of seventeen thousand naira in 2013 in my church, Assemblies of God Church, Egbelu Ariaria, Aba. That money was from my savings from teaching in a primary school. Furthermore, I was about sitting for jamb then. I tabled two prayer points before God. I implored God to please grant me admission and provide a sponsor. God did the two and I can happily testify that I'm a graduate. Defended my project last week. Awaiting service currently.

I will sow another dangerous one soon. I will testify again.

You might not believe in tithe, don't discourage others to pay. That money goes a long in helping in the Lord's work. Check out those that give unto God wholeheartedly. They never lack. You might not give in church but those infinitesimal philanthropy you administer to the destitutes and less privilege around you speak blessings invariably upon your life.

Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Throws Shade At Davido In New Song With Tekno Tittle Mama / Celebrity Breakup: Jennifer Hudson And Fiancé, Otunga Split / Photos Of Banky W, Adesua And Friends Having Fun In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.