Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo (28223 Views)

Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo) / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by holysainbj(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This picture once again showed that power and status are never permanent.

Who will ever believe that a time will come when Rotimi Amaechi, who was Speaker of House of Assembly when Yemi Osinbajo was "mere" Commissioner and Dave Umahi was nowhere to be found (he was a mere state chairman of PDP), will be standing while those two are seated?

Who would ever believe that some day Rotimi Amaechi, a Governor for 8 years and Chairman of Governors Forum (2011-2015) will stand while Yemi Osinbajo that was out of his "mere" Commissioner office in 2007 will be seated and Umahi that miraculously became Deputy Governor in 2011 (when Amaechi was his senior) will sit while Amaechi stand?

Power and status are never permanent!
What are you saying?
Who told you his own chair isn't by the corner? Amaechi is heading a federal parastatal, and you're here talking badrash
Nawa to you o
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by MYBLOCUS: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2017
AMECHI MY RUGGED LION THE SLAYER OF SOME PEOPLE GODS lipsrsealed
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

The photo was taken at the wedding ceremony of the DSS official attached to the office of the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Via http://www.gistmore.com/caption-photo-vp-yemi-osinbajo-rotimi-amaechi-governor-dave-umahi
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by menwongo(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Who will ever believe that a time will come when Rotimi Amaechi, who was Speaker of House of Assembly when Yemi Osinbajo was "mere" Commissioner and Dave Umahi was nowhere to be found (he was a mere state chairman of PDP), will be standing while those two are seated?

Who would ever believe that some day Rotimi Amaechi, a Governor for 8 years and Chairman of Governors Forum (2011-2015) will stand while Yemi Osinbajo that was out of his "mere" Commissioner office in 2007 will be seated and Umahi that miraculously became Deputy Governor in 2011 (when Amaechi was his senior) will sit while Amaechi stand?

Lol
He was busy fighting Goodluck and his wife when he would have contested for senatorial sit and win.

Hatred is a disease!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by omalumba: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
I don't know why I just like this amaechi, u will soar high insha Allah, office of the VP is awaiting you . RIDE ON MY EMBATTLE TRANSPORT MINISTER
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by YelloweWest: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2017
2 ogas and their house boy undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by Fongido(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2017
That useless idiot called Amaechi has suspended admission in my school MAN Oron for 2 years. I was about to go for my HND programme but I'm stranded now. He did it late that there's no room for other alternatives. The money we used to buy form has not been refunded. Those ND aspirant who wrote jamb has been frustrated. their mates will be in school and they'll be at home bcoz they choosed MAN Oron. They'll have to write Jamb again. Imagine the evil act. He's trying to carry out mass sack in the institution with his devilish six man committee. God will make him stranded come 2019. The frustration he has caused the young ones who were supposed to be in school will backfire. The tears those he's plotting to sack will shed will hunt him. he'll soon meet his doom. His children are in abroad studying and he's frustrating the less privileged who couldn't go abroad. God will judge you Amaechi. You'll regret this. before that 2 years is completed you'll be totally out of power. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by YelloweWest: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2017
omalumba:
I don't know why I just like this amaechi, u will soar high insha Allah, office of the VP is awaiting you . RIDE ON MY EMBATTLE TRANSPORT MINISTER
U like him because he is his a good hose boy who betrayed his people.
I'm from rivers state and the overwhelming majority of us hate him.
I thank God that in an election ur love for ameachi will be irrelevant.

No serious minded party will put ameachi on a presidential ticket cos he can't win election even in his local govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by YelloweWest: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
I love Amaechi though.
But most times he's always looking like a confused Slave
Cos that's truly what he is.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by obailala(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You have said it all, Amaechi must be thinking deeply about his 'standing' status and the sitting status of his juniors.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by johncallidon(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Wise words. Well said.

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by omalumba: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

No serious minded party will put ameachi on a presidential ticket cos he can't win election even in his local govt.
u guyz don't like him bcoz he chooses to be in a party with change agenda, yhu guyz hate our President and he chooses Tobe one of aides , that's why u can't vote him, ameachi is moving the country forward. I will advice you people from River State to embrace AMEACHI, coz he has been making Nigerians pound in the transport sector
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by obinna2nv(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

You may hate the man, but his works in Rivers State speak for him, he moved the State forward in terms of infrastructure and his education policy was second to none. If you knew how Rivers State was before he took over, you'll understand. You may not like the man but, respect his works. Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2017
holysainbj:

What are you saying?
Who told you his own chair isn't by the corner? Amaechi is heading a federal parastatal, and you're here talking badrash
Nawa to you o
Minister is the federal equivalent of a Commissioner. He answers to the somebody who could decide to fire him at any time. This is unlike when he was the powerful Governor Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2017
menwongo:

Lol
He was busy fighting Goodluck and his wife when he would have contested for senatorial sit and win.

Hatred is a disease!
But his ministerial office is far better (and influential) than being a Senator among 109 Senators.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by jerryunit48: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2017
freedom96:
Gerrarahere!That's one of most powerful ministers in this administration.Keep feeling while he keeps flying.
Thank you sir
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
menwongo:

Lol

Hatred is a disease!

Let me assume you don't know Rotimi Ameachi is the honourable minister of transportation,and that you don't also know what that portfolio means.As far as the government of Nigeria is concerned sir,Rotimi Ameachi have more influence and a say than Dave Umahi. You my friend,is the one suffering from this disease called Hatred.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the kind of comment that shows the mindset of the political class, aspiring politicians and hangers-on.
It is not important who is sitting or standing and who has what status.
Let them deliver on the promises of development and stop wasting mental effort on palace games and intrigue.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by frank41(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
freedom96:
Gerrarahere!That's one of most powerful ministers in this administration.Keep feeling while he keeps flying.

And he will continue to be Most powerful to your dreams/world.mtchew
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by talk2percy(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Buhari sent him to spy on the VP and report and report back to him
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by OSESUNATE(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
*wetin that guy wey dey Amaechi back dey look?*
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by lazygal: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
GreatMahmud:

But that picture doesnt outrightly mean that Amaechi is standing because there is no seat for him..

Don't mind him and other silly comments ..people just sit and give arm chair analysis ..

Yet they are unknown and ameachi is known
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by nnamxxx(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
What is the problem with his analysis? Where does getting a political appointment come into all this? Somebody made a real life observation which everyone should reflect on and you are here talking about appointment. Park well joor
Bede2u:
so? U will never get a political appointment in Nigeria Insha Allah

Until u become stable
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by sunsewa16: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

he's the cause of this scenario playing out here,just in the name of being political relevant or having political economic power he became a servant to his juniors, instead of retreating back to comfort of his home after serving out his tenure and be recommending his men for appointment like tinubu,or Peter odili his predecessor.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by Obiesmall: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amaechi dress sense is outta this world undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
sunsewa16:

he's the cause of this scenario playing out here,just in the name of being political relevant or having political economic power he became a servant to his juniors, instead of retreating back to comfort of his home after serving out his tenure and be recommending his men for appointment like tinubu,or Peter odili his predecessor.
Exactly.... imagine Sam Egwu who was Governor when Dave Umahi was nowhere to be found now doing boy-boy to the same Dave Umahi. Some people lack class...

No wonder Tinubu rocks till date

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by surgical: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
saraki2019:
the first time
the position of
vice president
is headed by a law professor
God mean well for this country
so what value has it added to the country, the hood does not make the monk
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by YelloweWest: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
obinna2nv:

You may hate the man, but his works in Rivers State speak for him, he moved the State forward in terms of infrastructure and his education policy was second to none. If you knew how Rivers State was before he took over, you'll understand. You may not like the man but, respect his works. Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.
Yes for4years ameachi was liked and respected by almost anyone. The his ugly ambition had to read it's face. His second term completely erased all memory of his good works. He became a wicked pharoh to us rivers people all because he wanted to be vp
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by YelloweWest: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
omalumba:
u guyz don't like him bcoz he chooses to be in a party with change agenda, yhu guyz hate our President and he chooses Tobe one of aides , that's why u can't vote him, ameachi is moving the country forward. I will advice you people from River State to embrace AMEACHI, coz he has been making Nigerians pound in the transport sector
Lol. The same way u guys hated our president GEJ.
Ameachi will forever be a traitor. Him and his son's will never win an election in rivers state and the whole ss. We dash ona.

O wait.... without the power of the grassroots he is useless to u guys...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by Shanana1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes o u re right. any position is just 4 a temporary tym.nothn last 4eva..if wen a man misbehave 2 God ,his grace wil leave such man.
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by menwongo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dannys85:

Let me assume you don't know Rotimi Ameachi is the honourable minister of transportation,and that you don't also know what that portfolio means.As far as the government of Nigeria is concerned sir,Rotimi Ameachi have more influence and a say than Dave Umahi. You my friend,is the one suffering from this disease called Hatred.
Lol. Just listen to yourself
You are comparing a state governor with a common minister!
Re: Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
The guy is trying to keep fit maybe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / NLC Strike: Abuja Court Shuts Down Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.