Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress (564 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress by enny66(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2017
You can now win the latest Tecno device, Phantom 8 if you participate in the ongoing Tecno Super Zoom and Dual Camera Challenge

See how to participate below

Rules for participating ONLINE
STEP 1 - Shoot a video of yourself either planking or squatting.
STEP 2 – Challenge(tag) 8 friends to beat your record.
STEP 3 - Upload on TECNO Facebook page under the activity pinned post or on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CaptureYourLegend. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to make your entry valid.
Rules for participating OFFLINE
STEP 1 – Enter into any authorized TECNO outlet
STEP – Tell a Sales Rep/Promoter you want to participate in the SuperZoom #CaptureYourLegend challenge.
STEP – Plank or Squat for as long as you can; the promoter will monitor this to see the actual time and Capture Your Legend
STEP 4– Upload a picture/video of you holding a placard with your record time under the activity pinned post on TECNO Facebook page or on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #CaptureYourLegend. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to make your entry valid.
If you can’t plan or squat here is also something for you
STEP 1 -When you see a person participating offline as described above, take a selfie picture of the activity in the STORE and upload online.
STEP 2– Upload the picture under the activity pinned post on Facebook or on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CaptureYourLegend stating that you captured the activity mentioning the location. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to make your entry valid.
The activity will run from 2nd Nov. to 30th Nov. 2017
Transsion Staff are not qualified to participate in this promo.
Terms and Conditions apply.
for more info visit naijmobile.com

Re: Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress by Hakimrealest: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress by tafat: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
I tot u said how to win the phantom 8 without stress? undecided this 1 na die na

1 Like

Re: Check Out How You Can Win The Latest Tecno Phantom 8 Without Stress by enny66(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
i dont think its too much for a 128k device
tafat:
I tot u said how to win the phantom 8 without stress? undecided this 1 na die na

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale Or Swap / Please Help Me To Choose Any Of These Phone... / Davido Confirmed As Infinix 9ja Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.