Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,552 members, 7,861,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

George W Bush Has Lambasted Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George W Bush Has Lambasted Donald Trump (316 Views)

Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

George W Bush Has Lambasted Donald Trump by Davidotokinews(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
In the new book entitle, “The Last Republication”, written by historian, Mark Updegrove, the senior Bush said, “I don’t like him. I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.”

The younger Bush had earlier described Donald Trump’s inauguration speech in March as “some weird s**t.”
Last month he said of Trump’s government, “Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.
“[The founders of the Munich conference] would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood and race and sectarianism.”
It is also on record that both Republican presidents did not vote for Trump in the election.
George HW Bush said he voted for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, while his son told Mr Updegrove he did not vote for anyone.

READ THE FULL NEWS AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @DAVIDOTOKINEWS: http://www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/former-us-president-george-w-bush-has.html

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe--the End Of A 93 Year Old Tyrant Who Wrecked Zimbabwe(by Kingsley) / Misleading 'celebrations' In Zimbabwe / Extraordinary Moment Of Truth In The U.N.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.