Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (3639 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ElsonMorali: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Live with it Or walk away.

Life is way too short to chose to live miserably.

Walk away from all that sh1t, Or meddle in it. The choice is yours.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Evangkatsoulis: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by NairalandSARS: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
ireneblush:
Op,from your write up I can deduce that you never liked her as a person. have you ever caught her in bed with another man? I'm sorry to be blunt or sound rude, but I think you are the problem that exist in their marriage.

Hi there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger / At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? / PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.