Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (45759 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by free2ryhme: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
"I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife "

There is not in the story that relates to the title and a moderator push this dustbin to frontpage

Moderator has broken rule 8: Dont post false information

so who will enforce this rule now that a moderator has broken the rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
free2ryhme:
Home wreckers

Lol savage.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by GreatrAnalyst: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
olagbemi118:
she's beautiful though...
Very very beautiful.
You need to see her old pictures

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by ehemwhy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
What did the Ex wife do that made him "snatchable" ?
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
olagbemi118:
she's beautiful though...

She looks 100% better without the paint on her face.

She is extremely beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Humility017(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danladi7:
very very beautiful.

I crushed on her for years!
with her beauty she could not get a fresh husband of her own.... rather someone ex-husband.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Danladi7: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

with her beauty she could not get a fresh husband of her own....
rather someone ex-husband.

her beauty is so real and "very" to the extent that a man could abandon his wife to chase after her!

By the way,why has rita dominic,Genevieve etc have not gotten one hubby for themselves with all their beauty.Abi,why does bianca has to settle for the ugly old ojukwu with all her beauty?
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Danladi7: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
bukatyne:

She looks 100% better without the paint on her face.

She is extremely beautiful.
I like the word extreme.

Bukola Awoyemi na reaaaaal damsel!

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by FESPO(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dnt worry snatching is allowed
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Tommystar: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
No man is single and at dsame time no woman is single.is either u snatch it from someone or they snatch it from u.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Danladi7: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Meanwhile,her husband and his formal wife Ralia on their wedding day in 2013.Help us ask this my crush to prduce the picture of her wedding with damola

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Funkybabee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
booqee:
She's beautiful tho..don't follow other actress to bleach oo..cos ur dark skin is beautiful.

I hate when I hear a grown ass man was "snatched".. is he a dummy or was he under a spell ni that they will be snatching him like property..

No man or woman gets snatched..they left willingly to be with the other person. angry gaddemit!

Monkan monkan ni kan yan
You will know how it feel then....
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
na dis guy dey enjoy her milk factory
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Bobulopsy(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
Continue... A day will come when another snatcher will snatch the snatched from the snatchee embarassed
Habaa!
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by lalanice(f): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
its stupid to say somebody snatched a grown man like he is some toy in the hand of a kid undecided
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by etosly: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Bukky dear karma is real you didn't snatch him but you were dating him when he was still married to his ex.Him don hang the koboko when him take flog him first wife will soon bring am down for you.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2017
fatymore:
Snatching is snatching no other name for it..
Na d thing wey we put for ground d goat dey carry. Ex wife, new wife, where is the snatching. If the ex wife had managed her home very well, her husband wouldn't be available for another woman to marry. The same thing goes for men or husbands.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Dessydemmy: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Afrok:
Continue... A day will come when another snatcher will snatch the snatched from the snatchee embarassed
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
THIEF STEAL AM, THIEF CARRY AM.... ITS A ESPRIT DE CORP

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by titosantana(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
This Damola na rude boy o
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by catalan15(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin88:
na so
....funny you....
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife by Alldrinksin9ja: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Afrok:

The day don come o my person!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.