Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In (1403 Views)

Atiku Lands In Buhari's State Today As He Continue His Rally / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by investnow2013: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
ONITSHA TODAY!

Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by investnow2013: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thousands of APGA supporters and leaders trooped out en mass for the community APGA Carnival.

Recall, that about a week ago, Hon. Uzuegbenam Onochie led the Umunachi, Dunukofia carnival which was a huge success.

Today, The keep Willie working group, the main convener of the community carnival arrived the metropolitan city of Onitsha for the carnival. Present are Dozie Okpalaugo, the DG, Keep Willie Working Group, Uzu Onochie, The two TC chairmen for Onitsha North and South LGAs, all the House Members from both Onitsha North and South State constituencies, Commissioners, James Eze, Rtn Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Nnanna Nzewi, some SAs, SSAs, Councillors, party LGA Chairmen and many party faithful.

It's hugely graced. With music, variety of dancers with beautiful custumes, the carnival is a great one.

#KWW
#KWWOnitsha
#OnitshaIsAPGA
#ReElectObiano #AnambraIsAPGA
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by investnow2013: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chai!

Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by investnow2013: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
ONITSHA TODAY!

Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by victorvezx(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok. Beautiful people
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by charliman2012: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nice One
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by Kingsley1000(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located? he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...

1 Like

Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in
Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing
on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by
Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing
memorandum of understanding, but you won't see
anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar
investment,where are the industries/ companies located?
he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield
over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all
these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have
been going round to see where the vegetables or the
yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the
site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm
the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing
in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and
carving his hair...

Lol the guy came to my area and mounted a Willie is working billboard. Had laborers knock open the tarred roadside and left. Erosion has started affecting the places he knocked open. His billboard is still there and my area being a hilly place is under threat of a huge mudslide.
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by loveth360(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Billboard governor(willie is working) at it again.
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Chai so election will take place in Anambra state? Mumu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu be like

Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by Kingsley1000(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:

Lol the guy came to my area and mounted a Willie is working billboard. Had laborers knock open the tarred roadside and left. Erosion has started affecting the places he knocked open. His billboard is still there and my area being a hilly place is under threat of a huge mudslide.
kedunu ife anyi jisi kote?
Re: Political Carnival @ Onitsha Today As Thousands Join In by blackhinstan: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
where are the thousands

Obiana and his kindred people only

(1) (Reply)

The Atiku Dream: A Reality About To Unfold! / Benue Youths Prepare For War Against Fulani Herdsmen, Says Their Death Warrant.. / PRESIDENT BUHARI RESIGNS!!?? Nigerians React [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.