Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (41522 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by OBAGADAFFI: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
not good. we are in the dark ages.

We have the golden opportunity to make Africa the next world power, but we failed.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sirfee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
madjune:
Fake news.

When this one happen?
It is real,I'm following it on CNN at the moment.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

We have the golden opportunity to make Africa the next world power, but we failed.
what you see in africa is a reflection of the wickedness of the citizenry. when you look at your leaders it is you looking in the mirror. you included OBAGDAFFI. however these are birth pains

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
every country get him own problem ooo. a country where everybody get right to carry around when dem no go kill innocent when they are frustrated. Naija sef Neva approve people to dey carry gun but police wey dem approve dey kill people who no won bribe dem. Na only God fit change our frustration to happiness.... help us God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
obama didnt fail you. obama did what he was supposed to do. he destroyed america. he softened up the target for the armageddon. he wrecked america. that was his job. he was a mole. a plant. sent in to destroy the country from within. and he did a damn good job. during obamas reign 10 million white americans became destitute and homeless and under-employed and became drug addicts. opioids and meth and heroine use skyrocketed in white america. obama destroyed white america

Bro leave story jare Obama is flexing on his end of service pay or fund and u here cooking stories to excite ur sensational flare for mythology

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:

Bro leave story jare Obama is flexing on his end of service pay or fund and u here cooking stories to excite ur sensational flare for mythology
lmao obama is the nimrod archetype. anytime you see a black man become president in a white nation ? that means the gods have decided that the end of that nation is nigh. hence why in all the hollywood apocalyptic movies the USA president is always black. coincidence ? or are the movie directors high level illuminated beings who communicate with higher beings ? hmmm
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by LeanonGOD(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
You are ASOLUTELY Right.
elyte89:
If it were to b a Muslim/black man...na TERRORIST, But white, u here LONER,GUNMAN,DERANGED grin grin

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
lmao obama is the nimrod archetype. anytime you see a black man become president in a white nation ? that means the gods have decided that the end of that nation is nigh. hence why in all the hollywood apocalyptic movies the USA president is always black. coincidence ? or are the movie directors high level illuminated beings who communicate with higher beings ? hmmm

Hollywood movies are nothing bt fiction. Flying cars and human like robot only exist in movies. Obama is just a man with sm good intellect and charisma to pass across his arguement with ease. Hes flexing now tho. Trump is the new sheriff. Don't get worked by these guys. Lol
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Iwanttoto: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live. Thank God my survival instinct allowed me run away and take cover on time. When the FBI arrived , I joined them in looking for the culprits. It wasn't easy at all.

Who dash monkey banana? Onye ara

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:

Hollywood movies are nothing bt fiction. Flying cars and human like robot only exist in movies. Obama is just a man with sm good intellect and charisma to pass across his arguement with ease. Hes flexing now tho. Trump is the new sheriff. Don't get worked by these guys. Lol
hmmm a flying car was launched in dubai last 2 weeks and a talking human-like robot was given saudi arabian citizenship last week. lmao bro the matrix is real.

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by MONITZ: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
ladensmith:

Don't trust your judgement when you are high on weed..i reason this way also because i am high on weed. But it isn't rational killing innocent people so as place an embargo on arm carriage.

Re u sure?If yes then what do u ve to say about the September 11 attacks that most people including experts in relevant and affiliated fields ve insistently termed "false flag" by the government?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Habyz(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
sKeetz:
And I just got my visa. Abi make I just chill for Naija make these white people no just shoot me one day?!?

No, God punish Satan. Not when buhari is still in power. To die for obodo oyibo is better than living in this shît hole called naija. undecided

I'll be back after 2019. tongue
If Buhari no komot for 2019 nko, what the hell are you gonna do? Go die for there now. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by lancee(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=62109708]

We have the golden opportunity to make Africa the next world power, but we failed.[/quote

U right
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by arrestdarrester: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
sirxbit:

Another religious mumu
Nigeria that is with God and fasting everyday better pass US Abi?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by arrestdarrester: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=sirxbit post=62107973]
Another religious mumu
Nigeria that is with God and fasting everyday better pass US Abi?

Do you even know where US is?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by deleo16(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=62109569] [b]obama didnt fail you. obama did what he was supposed to do. he destroyed america. he softened up the target for the armageddon. he wrecked america. that was his job. he was a mole. a plant. sent in to destroy the country from within. and he did a damn good job. during obamas reign 10 million white americans became destitute and homeless and under-e bro any resource where u source your information from u sound very knowledgeable about things going on round the world which I know all that is happening is not coincidence.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2017
sKeetz:
And I just got my visa. Abi make I just chill for Naija make these white people no just shoot me one day?!?

No, God punish Satan. Not when buhari is still in power. To die for obodo oyibo is better than living in this shît hole called naija. undecided

I concur...lol
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Ugbavihi: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Mac2016:
After a lot of research, the book I wrote on "how to end gun violence in America" they are yet to read for knowledge maybe cos I am not an American. They keep killing themselves.
They focus foolishly on external terrorism to nurture their vainglorious ego instead of catering domestic terrorism that has led to more American deaths.
Read my book here:https://www.amazon.com/dp/1539350134/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_mx3.zbK1YNM6W

this is never a domestic terrorism, the killings you see in america will soon be unravelled to be inspired indirectly by international terrorist groups as a way of fustrating trump...... America wahala pass wetin you de see or hear in the news..
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by KO89: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=62108008][/quote]

Have u forgotten that Yahweh is responsible?

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by KO89: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Who else is suspecting Islamic terrorist sad

Maybe Yahweh should be suspected

Terrorist favourite verse

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

3 Likes

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by isalegan2: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2017
sKeetz:

If it's a work visa, sure. But trying to work on a tourist visa is not so easy unless you already know people that will assist. Also, you may end up spending all your earnings on living expenses, leaving you with zero savings come 2019. Best wishes in all you do, bro.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by isalegan2: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live. Thank God my survival instinct allowed me run away and take cover on time. When the FBI arrived , I joined them in looking for the culprits. It wasn't easy at all.

Werey. grin
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by isalegan2: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWzV5t7UN4
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by casnido2: 1:55am On Nov 06, 2017
sKeetz:

Safe journey my brother dnt forget to nuy bread when you're coming back just tell a pilot to stop u at agege
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sedek4569: 2:09am On Nov 06, 2017
now its clear! European countries like britain, france and others will from henceforth witness such senerio, likewise america and others, since they support evil, they support the killings of people in biafra land, evil is coming their ways with full force. Osama ben laden son vowed recently that he will avenge for his fathers death, he will do more than his father. I for see heavy attack on american soil, its so severe, the impact is not seen before.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by iluvpomo(m): 2:31am On Nov 06, 2017
sKeetz:
.....To die for obodo oyibo is better than living in this shît hole called naija. undecided .....
you funny fücker grin grin grin
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by kumakunta: 3:23am On Nov 06, 2017
KardinalZik:

The TERRORIST title is EARNED by the bearer.

CHANGE your doctrines and philosophy, and STOP COMPLAINING.
What doctrines please ?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by kumakunta: 3:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Bakrabas:
If this happen in Nigeria, especially in Borno State the media will be like "Islam terrorist strike again, killed 50 many injured" or massacre in Borno as Jihadist /Islamic terrorist open fire at Baptist Church

Nigerian media and International media are not fair to Islam.

The persecution of Muslims in Myanmar are not on the front pages of newspapers and the U. N talks about it mutedly
I am surprised I met this thread on third page . On a normal day it would have gotten to 11th page if it had any relation to a Muslim name . But look at them hypocrites , everyone trying to be civil with their comments , while some idiots are still trying to attach Islam to it cox they pained their most loved media dinner ain't well served .

4 Likes

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by mysteryman2014: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2017
madjune:
Fake news.

When this one happen?

At least you done background check first before screaming fake news.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by nyabinghi(m): 3:52am On Nov 06, 2017
The christian terrorist is Devin Patrick Kelly who killed 27 people.

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by juman(m): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Hiss.

Nonsense america.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by thunderbabs: 4:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Where is Trump again ooo. Mr Make America safe again....... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.