Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York (29408 Views)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Mysselff2: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
WELL I HATE TO MOCK A GUY THAT IS BROKE AND DOWN AND MAKING A NUISANCE OF HIMSELF....

BUT DIRTY LOOKING IGBO SMOKER NOW

Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Mysselff2: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
hatchy:
Wao!
This is great. But hope he will not try this with our soldiers back home because they ain't smiling o due to no good salary and remuneration plus the high corruption by officers supported by Jubril from Sudan.

Mehnn that Jubrin ehh
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by AcquireCofOLand(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Celebrities will ever love and do the show game.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Semper Fidelis.
Semper Gumby
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by sleekymag(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who remembers the story of the lady that accused Timaya of rape in the US like two years ago? She even threatened to get Timaya arrested if he sets his foot back into the US. It trended here sef on Nairaland...Looks like people have short memories, a little time, and things fade into oblivion.
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by Exclusive32: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Esepayan:

u be mumu anybody can snap with marines na because u never comot for naija na why na news for u
see this I'd iot wey dey for one bush. but any body can't snap with feature?
CH ump!
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by zonax(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2017
oluwasegun007:
abeg help me Teli dem I wan join d Marines.... since d slot to join navy no dey reach my region. undecided

which country are you in. U.S Navy doesn't have slots for regions. they recruit all year round for eligible volunteers
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by enigmaticlion: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. I just happen to know some 'useless' bits of information. Used to know their anthem as well, but now I can only remember 'from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli'.

The respect is mutual man.
you're a god Bro untypical of a regular Nigerian. Respect cool
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by alexvic12: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2017
my dream. I wish I can join the Marines!!!
Re: Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York by alexvic12: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2017
my dream. I wish I can join the Marines!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.