Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (48439 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Ghana Vs Cameroon No Andre Ayew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by yinkson(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Cool cool
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Kingpee2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
My love for dark skinned guys ehn
The way you sound ,I think you have more than 55 boyfriends ...
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Adaumunocha(f): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not too shabby.
Nice rides
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
WASHEERE... U B BIG MAN OOOO

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Pidginwhisper: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
I never see person wey confuse pass you for here. One tym you be Lesbian, another tym uou dey love guy
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Boyooosa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I don't know, I just love them.. I can't explain it
Abeg make una no turn celeb/sports section to romance joor...
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by rapcy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game.
Captained U 20 in 2019 O! Really
This your post gallant well well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Manlikepapply: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
He captained Ghana to 2019 U-20 world cup? Haa! Dem don finally leave me behind

Lol..
Omo 2020 already ooo.
Buhari lost last year's election to Hushpuppi

3 Likes

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by mybestlove(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
[color=#000099][/color]Continue selecting, mind you that husband is scarce.
You don't like light skinned guys no be when Christiano Ronaldo proposes.

Abeg park well.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by nextstep(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
I just wish once I'd hear about sports players making money and investing wisely for their older years, instead of living luxuriously and wasting their earnings.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by cloudgroup(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
God bless ur hustle man
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by ELdaar55(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

JUST FINISH IT LIKE THIS DARK SKINNED GUYS WITH MONEY

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I never see person wey confuse pass you for here. One tym you be Lesbian, another tym uou dey love guy

So you've never heard of Bisexuals right?
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Money
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Pidginwhisper: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Manlikepapply:

Lol..
Omo 2020 already ooo.
Buhari lost last year's election to Hushpuppi
I don miss free Gucci campaign be that

How I go take fast-forward abeg help a brother embarassed

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by muller101(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Where is the woman
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
ELdaar55:

JUST FINISH IT LIKE THIS DARK SKINNED GUYS WITH MONEY

It's not about the money joor
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
freshkik:

..but ayew is not 'dark skinned'.... undecided
evidence that the likeness was for the oda thing not the complexion...�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Pidginwhisper: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

So you've never heard of Bisexuals right?
You never Show ur bisexual tendency.na only the lesbian side I been dey see
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by bujebudanu1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
see white machines upandan and one person with land cruiser no go come allow us hear word for this abuja.if I no play football for this my life I fvck up big time
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by JamesReacher(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
These your mammary glands sef
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Earthquake1: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
My love for RICH guys ehn

Modified, dude isn't even dark skinned.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kingpee2:
is it your honey pot that has been dualized?or is it you that has been cumming?�������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by dfrost: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked angry I thought this is sports section. I can see romance people vibrating on this thread. Na wa ooo. This is strong.

[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by fvckme(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game.

The star has also displayed his height of taste for luxurious lifestyle. Here are photos of his kids, wonman cars, mansions and wrist watches.

See photos below;

See more photos from source.

http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/see-massive-luxurious-lifestyle-of.html

OP or whatever your name his..
Correct that error biko.. stop catapulting us to the future that has already passed.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by omoadeleye(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Atenu
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by eMDeeLinks: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by sonofanarchy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
freshkik:

..but ayew is not 'dark skinned'.... undecided
leave that girl my brother u go soon hear say she carry belle for one rich albino
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kingpee2:

55? Nawa oo.. I have lots of male friends sha
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by alexdan1881: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abeg wetin let the dude enjoy His Money
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by bizhop01: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by cupidhero(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Check out that Brabus. sleek!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Ukraine: Former World Boxing Champions, Klitschko Brothers, Take Up Arms. / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.