Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (48436 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Ghana Vs Cameroon No Andre Ayew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Diso60090(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
fortune1894:
where the 'wonman' na
Wait still loading
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Yeah they're sexy but I don't really know about the down side lol
hmmm nairaland ladies. always removing their panties In the market place, always comparing notes on how they handle guys. kaiii what should I call them self.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by maklelemakukula(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
is it your honey pot that has been dualized?or is it you that has been cumming?�������
hahahah
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by zudozz: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
ESSIEN IS NOW PLAYING IN INDONESIAN LEAGUE...INVEST THIS MONEY WELL NOW OOOH!!!!! No talk say I no warn u
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game.

The star has also displayed his height of taste for luxurious lifestyle. Here are photos of his kids, wonman cars, mansions and wrist watches.

See photos below;

See more photos from source.

http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/see-massive-luxurious-lifestyle-of.html
apostle must hear of this

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
i just love dis guy & his brother
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by stanley99a(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
He captained Ghana to 2019 U-20 world cup? Haa! Dem don finally leave me behind

Lol, but one mod somewhere pushed this to front page

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by chikachike86(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
My love for dark skinned guys ehn

You are dark and you're into dark skin guys? Wehdon o!
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by FutureLeader00: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Many girls are into dark skinned guys because they are sexy and they pack well down there.

Love em chocolate guys too. kiss
Smsh...as if white guys have never mess u in Australia
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by popsam12345: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
I pray it work

Lol... kolework
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
My love for dark skinned guys ehn
Hmmm...gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) / We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau / Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.