Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (48437 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Ghana Vs Cameroon No Andre Ayew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Muzikluva(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I don't know, I just love them.. I can't explain it
That means when you see me, you are going to fall in lovelov grin[color=#550000][/color]e grin
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Rilwayne001: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
2dice01:
grin grin

Woman wrapper, be shining your teeth like you have never seen a girl in your life. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by joenor(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
He has na.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Leez(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game.

The star has also displayed his height of taste for luxurious lifestyle. Here are photos of his kids, wonman cars, mansions and wrist watches.

See photos below;

See more photos from source.

http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/see-massive-luxurious-lifestyle-of.html
ahhh bloggers!!!!2019 ke?
smh
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by erimmy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game.

The star has also displayed his height of taste for luxurious lifestyle. Here are photos of his kids, wonman cars, mansions and wrist watches.

See photos below;

YET GHANA COULD NOT QUALIFY FOR 2018 WORLD CUP. smh

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by nnokwa042(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I can't, I'm not into light skinned guys
u will make a perfect wife to wande coal
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Ezarazo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
My love for dark skinned guys ehn
what's up? Am dark skin o lolz
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by amosyanyan(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Many girls are into dark skinned guys because they are sexy and they pack well down there.

Love em chocolate guys too. kiss
Olosho!!!
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Kingpee2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

55? Nawa oo.. I have lots of male friends sha
lots of male friends or lots of boyfriends ?
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kingpee2:
lots of male friends or lots of boyfriends ?

Male friends
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Kingpee2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
is it your honey pot that has been dualized?or is it you that has been cumming?�������
Dont blame me for being me,her desire for dark skinned guys ,e just get as e be ,she can't be friends with all but some she has serious desire for them . [url][/url]
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by bendike: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Many girls are into dark skinned guys because they are sexy and they pack well down there.

Na so you go de talk. if you see peek now na so you go de run grin metcheew.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by 2dice01: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Woman wrapper, be shining your teeth like you never see a girl in your life. Smh undecided
baba is it your wrapper tongue

Why the painment grin
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by talk2percy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
fortune1894:
where the 'wonman' na
lol....guy abeg free me..lol �
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by saibop(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
And dark skinned tall and broad shouldered dude just left you an email... do check it out
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by nairaman66(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

So now it's all about the third leg not $$ anymore?? grin
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by shibanbo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Wow that means your love for me ehn
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Kingpee2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Male friends
do you have any boyfriend ?
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by gozzlin: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I can't, I'm not into light skinned guys

Don't worry, na blackamoore you go born as you black reach, that is if you marry a coal face like you.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by anthonyuncle(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:
26-year-old Ghanaian player, Andre Ayew, who captained the Black Satellites to be the first African team to win the U-20 world Cup in 2019 has not cease to be active in his game

plz where did they play dat tournament (in ur dreams I guess)
2019?
guy watz up naw
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
gozzlin:

Don't worry, na blackamoore you go born as you black reach, that is if you marry a coal face like you.

Well, that's my problem not yours
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Moganajoe: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
markode777:

See photos below;

He won U-20 for 2019?? That must be for the future!!
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by emmanuelrabb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

then let hook up
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by DIKEnaWAR: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
freshkik:

..but ayew is not 'dark skinned'.... undecided

Poverty has made them to love any dude with a promise of the good life. Don't mind what she says. She just love that he can take her out of poverty.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Mbediogu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Esther how market na? I black pass pitch and charcoal put together and am available - all for you.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Mbediogu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Esther how market na? I black pass pitch and charcoal put together and above all I am available - all for you.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Icon79(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
The guy made his money, let him spend his money.

So what's giving y'all a heartburn, exactly??

O pari
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

that is all u have had obonte
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

all talk because u have never left naija
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by maklelemakukula(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I never see person wey confuse pass you for here. One tym you be Lesbian, another tym uou dey love guy
lmao
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by maklelemakukula(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
rapcy:
Captained U 20 in 2019 O! Really
This your post gallant well well grin grin
lmao
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player by maklelemakukula(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Manlikepapply:

Lol..
Omo 2020 already ooo.
Buhari lost last year's election to Hushpuppi
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau / Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Ukraine: Former World Boxing Champions, Klitschko Brothers, Take Up Arms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.