Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward (747 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / “declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Declare Your Campaign Funds Sources - PDP Tells Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Bills2307(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Imagine the Police, sorry “Nigerian Police”declared your Best Friend wanted and a Reward of N50mwas placed on the Wanted Notice.

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by hatchy(f): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2017
OK
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2017
If he committed a serious crime then why not? Nd no its not about the money
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by richeeyo(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2017
I would declare him to the police
Fast Fast
A Crime is A crime
50m
I would even make sure he wakes up in the station

1 Like

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by cybriz82(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
i go carry my friend and the family give them sef, but e depends d kind of friends sha,
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
richeeyo:
I would declare him to the police
Fast Fast
A Crime is A crime
50m
I would even make sure he wakes up in the station

Thunder fire anybody wey ask why Judas betray Jesus

Just negodu

2 Likes

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Oledia(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2017
It depends on the offense. Though I don't have a best friend, If my friend commits an annoying offense I will glandly lead the police to his arrest.
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by haywire07(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm waiting for those hypocrites that will say they will hand their friend over to the police but won't take the money

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Kondomatic(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
If he committed a serious crime then why not? Nd no its not about the money

1 Like

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Kondomatic(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't turn in a criminal to criminals

3 Likes

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by ExpiredNigeria: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2017
What for? 50m? Nonsense, Guy I don't have 1m but, for 100 billion Dollar I'll not turn my friend in to Nigerian Police no matter the crime. Just like the guy above me rightly said "I don't turn in a criminal to criminals" let alone when he's my friend
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by nNEOo(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
cummando:

Thunder fire anybody wey ask why Judas betray Jesus

Just negodu
jesus never comitted any crime,don't forget the deciples were 12 n only him turnd Jesus over.
If it a crime we both knw he didnt comit hell no i will never turn him over and don't forget if u have a 50million tag on ur head then it just has to be a grave crime so yes if he's guilty why nt?
I'll saddly turn him over,without collecting the money ofcos...seems logical to me that way.
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by haywire07(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
An Igbo man is already planning to collect the money and then bail his friend out wit part of the money

3 Likes

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by nNEOo(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
What for? 50m? Nonsense, Guy I don't have 1m but, for 100 billion Dollar I'll not turn my friend in to Nigerian Police no matter the crime. Just like the guy above me rightly said "I don't turn in a criminal to criminals" let alone when he's my friend
good morning bro "emotions aside"
if u play ur role as a good friend by advising him against crime you won't even say what u just said so i ask ,since u said "NO MATTER THE CRIME" you won't to him over what of if he killed your mum during a robbery operation?

And there is nothing like turning a criminal to a another criminal,
it turning A CRIMINAL(law breaker) TO THE LAW,
policemen may have criminal tendencies but the also answer to the law.
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by SOFTENGR: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Beware!
That 50M promise may be a scam by criminals in uniform, who were not settled as earlier negotiated.

They might change it for you after turning in your friend.

You could become a suspect as well.

#useyourbrain
#dontbegreedy
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by xavier0327(f): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2017
I will never betray my friend even for 100 billion.
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by pat1612(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2017
1.I will get him arrested.
2. Collect my reward and dash some to police officers incharge of case.
3.i will get best lawyer in country.
4.bail him out.
5. Chill with my friend and bottle of heniken while lawyers fight case in court till he is release or case goes on and on and on till he dies of natural cause tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by NoChill: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Slying tins
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by nNEOo(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2017
xavier0327:

swthrt ditch emotion for logic even if it's 4asec.
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Bills2307(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
haywire07:
An Igbo man is already planning to collect the money and then bail his friend out wit part of the money
lool
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Bills2307(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
xavier0327:
you don mean it
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by uncleseries: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Sharply sharplt
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by allthingsgood: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2019
My best friend nnamdi may even report me for not reporting him, just to collect the money grin grin
Re: BE Sincere! If The Police Declare Your Best Friend Wanted With 50m Reward by Bills2307(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
My best friend nnamdi may even report me for not reporting him, just to collect the money grin grin
lol. igbo man

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Us For High Electricity Bills Says Prepaid Meter Firm / Benue People Gave The IG Of Police Some Good Reception / 2019: Obasanjo Blasts Governors Endorsing Buhari For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.