Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... (1152 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by markode777: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2017
The controversies going deep on the issue of tithe, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye while addressing the issue of tithe yesterday advised Christians, mostly his members on the dangers that follows the failure to pay tithe.

The pastor in a sermon titled: Breaking Forth during a special prayer programme for Fathers, Intending Fathers and their families, held at the national headquarters of the church, Throne of Grace Parish in Ebute-Meta, Lagos, he said the congregation to avoid divine curse like plague by following his God's standard and also paying their tithe.

Talking on the secrets of breaking forth, Pastor Adeboye took time to react to controversial OAP, Daddy freeze who argues that no Nigerian Prophet, pastor, or General Overseer is qualified to collect tithes.

Freeze further said that Tithe is suppose to be eaten with our families in the house of God, that it is biblical to use your tithe and purchase beer and take them inside the house of God.

In reaction to Daddy Freeze, Adeboye said, ‘even mad people will not come to church to drink alcohol’.

Here's what the G.O said;

“Avoid divine curse like a plaque, somebody show me something on the internet on the question of paying tithe or not and the fellow said tithe is suppose to be used to buy alcohol and drink in the church.

“Now you know who is talking, even mad people will not come to church to drink alcohol, no matter how crazy that fellow is, asked him to come to church and drink beer, he will tell you that he is not that crazy, because even in his madness, he knows that it is the house of God and he will refuse to do such thing. But this fellow said otherwise that tithe ought to be used to drink alcohol.

“I know who is talking and I did not want to worry myself about such person. But please do not let anybody get you into trouble by attracting God’s curse to yourself, please pay your tithe.”

“I have said it before and I will say it again and again, if your physical father curse you, it can be cancel by your spiritual father, if your spiritual father curse you it can be cancel by the general overseer, if your general overseer curse you, you can fast and pray to your father in heaven but it God curses you, where will you go, he asked.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/pastor-adeboye-replies-daddy-freeze-on.html

Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Curtisaxel27: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
So the General overseer is now God that has the final say? Issoryt, let them keep deceiving the gullible.

For we atheists, I'd rather use my tithe and buy of palmwine than give it to a thieving pastor.

First FTC since I joined nairaland, dedicated to all atheists and freethinkers on this forum. Dare to question!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by DozieInc(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Let somebody shout hallelujah cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
But Daddy GO tried to clear the fake daddy freez or watever, the guy has no understanding of the bible, he just speak base on his own opinion and what he sees around him kiss can somebody shout HALLELUYA grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Justeenaleo(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol He didn't say anything.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Unik3030: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
I lost my respect for this man d day Christians were killed n he didn't say a word n later I saw him praying for buhari, this man is just a business man protecting his business. despite being a grade A god of men he can't even quote any Bible verse all he ended up saying was please pay your tithe meaning please pay money to my account I still want to acquire more properties.despite the fact that they have branches more than dangote throughout the world n they don't pay workers, what do they spend d money on aside there own life. with the way we take religion serious in Nigeria I believe churches can help in this recession but if they give money back to the society how will daddy Business man buy the next private jet or the next yacht
Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Sharplakezy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
even 2pac talked about this

Re: Pastor Adeboye Replies Daddy Freeze On The Issue Of Tithe As He Talks To His... by Elnino4ladies: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
This scammer should shut it already

(1) (Reply)

Music: Tekno – Mama Ft. Wizkid (official Release) / “I Almost Slept With ‘mans Not Hot’ Singer Big Shaq” – Toke Makinwa / Photos From Noble Igwe's Daughter, Jasmine's One Year Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.