Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos (38857 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
NICE ONE

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Money is good
listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Firefly2017(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proffdada:
How come I have never seen a dark bride?
#melanincrew.
. Ask me again my brother, men be marrying bleached out yellow pawpaw, then they will come and be criticising single girls who want to bleach Mstwwweee

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=SWORD419 post=62124295]YA salam, all the ladies in the pic are sooooo beautiful walahi!!!

In sha Allah poverty wont be our part in this life and hereafter[/quote/

Amen
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by ibkgab001: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibedun:

Alaye, no be for mouth o!

Where and what are you at the moment?

Igbedun what are you talking about?
Identify your self before asking me questions
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by efighter: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keneking:
Was he paid to attend this marriage?

Their parents served as Judges/Bench to the most corrupt government of Lagos State angry angry

Why wont Lagos Oba not travel on all expense paid wedding undecided

Yoruba matter go kill you and your generation. Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
This is a glamorous wedding indeed! God bless the marriage.
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by agarawu23(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Inter-tribe marriage

Cool

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by eddieguru(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
[url][/url]

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by toggy: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
If wedding could be done like this in Nigeria, may be we stop wasting money unnecessarily and use the money for productive motives.
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by tishbite41(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The type of traditional rulers we have now are a disgrace. Gone are the days when monarchs were hard to see...always in the palace.

The Emir of Kano goes to London to attend an Access Bank Golf/Hockey Tournament.

The Oba of Lagos goes to London just for a wedding

And the Oba of Benin is always at the Government House struggling for the Gele-Gele Seaport contracts.
gone re those days. we just have royal rascals.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
see wedding, see cake, see bride, see groom, see kings, see bride maids, see me see trouble wetin concern me for the matter sef....I don gerrarahere straight.
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Onyiido: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proffdada:
How come I have never seen a dark bride?
#melanincrew.
Watch out, u'll soon see
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Beautiful bride
omo u fyn ooh
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
she is good looking! but not as good looking as Adaumunocha. grin
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by patonyx1: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wedding of the "RICH"

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
finally, pocohantas can spare us this one smiley
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
bignoisemaker:
finally, pocohantas can spare us this one smiley

You can't see that the girl is Nigerian from Edo state?
And they are from affluent homes?

Call me when an average Nigerian guy, marries a hot foreign girl.
Or when a hot foreign girl, marries an old average Nigerian man.

Tag me with your main account. Thank you
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
So Oba Lil' Wayne sef don follow dey junketeer about

Gorgeous bride though. Some of these Edo girls dey sabi fine like winch o.

oba Lil' Wayne, seriously.
Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
stilldoingokay:

oba Lil' Wayne, seriously.

Seriously. I of course first heard the name from here, and coupled with his loutish behaviour and unguarded utterances, it stuck.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If this Groom slap you ehn! Your face go tear like balloon
why evil

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.