Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (45793 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Uniquejames(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingthreat:
I see Eiye showing off their insignia. This is more like no to violence not no to cultism

only u get sense for all the comments section...
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by chukzyfcbb: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
I remembered during my IT days at Ijede . Every night na always juju tons, beating of drums at the river bank with several young girls crying out loud. Clashes always between communities, na God save me all through my IT period there.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by cupidhero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ski mask,duct tape,gasoline and good ol machete will easily do the job or even claim you are helping the fella stay on track with God and then take him on the last ride of his miserable life. You can't do me wrong and then repent and tell me to forgive. Be ready to die once you carry your cult shit come near my loved ones. No amount of scripture or begging can change the destination. So these idiots expect people they have wronged to forgive and forget because they are now God's people abi. Hate stuffs like this.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by seunakin231(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Denounce and still putting on a beret!!!, guess sumfin was promised aftermath the exercise....
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
O ya I yaf mentioned you, are you now happy?
just gerrout of here
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
just gerrout of here
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by figure007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
am telling you... They are deceiving themself... Make them accept Jesus them no gree... Most of them are living in fear... It's well o
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
just gerrout of here
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by lumeneng22: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
XXLDICK:
If I was the President of this country, I would proscribe all cult groups
.It should start from the chief security of the states (the gominas). Follow by burning up of all shrines in every city. Good one coming from ikorodu.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dem still dey knack blue berets...this one na denoucing??mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Seth89(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
The faces am seeing aren't ready to renounce from the modern day slavery they involve themselves,
You denounce your group but still flying colors
Greeting each other in their usual occultic style
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Boyooosa(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here
Your network is even killing you, sorry ehn?
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Diso60090(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sunkyphil:
First pix though i can c two men clawing
You get Engle eyes i sight you
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
Your network is even killing you, sorry ehn?

Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sunkyphil:
First pix though i can c two men clawing

Yes,those two Eiye guys clawing.Who dem dey deceive?
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Boyooosa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=62138310][/quote]
Enjoy ur night with series of terrible dreams he-bae.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
bkfilms:
Await what is coming
joining is your biggest mistake
denouncing is your worst mistake.

advice: don't ever join any group.

One can denounce if he truly want to serve God.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by EmpressT(f): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Including the buccaneers. I have a friend who is an alora sealord and I asked if he was a cultist but he denied it saying it is a social group. I know he was lying. Is it true these guys aren't into a secret group? cos I have heard their songs so many times and I quite understand their language.
XXLDICK:
If I was the President of this country, I would proscribe all cult groups
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by XXLDICK(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
EmpressT:
Including the buccaneers. I have a friend who is an alora sealord and I asked if he was a cultist but he denied it saying it is a social group. I know he was lying. Is it true these guys aren't into a secret group? cos I have heard their songs so many times and I quite understand their language.
Buccaneer also known as Alora is a cult group. Though not as violent as Aiye and Eiye but they are violent.

Bucaneers have executioners whose job is to kill people. They are very similar to vikings
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by XXLDICK(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
lumeneng22:
.It should start from the chief security of the states (the gominas). Follow by burning up of all shrines in every city. Good one coming from ikorodu.
What do you mean by burning shrines?

Does that also include traditional worship centres?
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by EmpressT(f): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Eeeh! I was absolutely right about this guy is a damn cultist. But I was confused that they don't kill, sleep with olosho or treat women badly. Hmm... There is more to this history
XXLDICK:

Buccaneer also known as Alora is a cult group. Though not as violent as Aiye and Eiye but they are violent.

Bucaneers have executioners whose job is to kill people. They are very similar to vikings
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by XXLDICK(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
EmpressT:
Eeeh! I was absolutely right about this guy is a damn cultist. But I was confused that they don't kill, sleep with olosho or treat women badly. Hmm... There is more to this history
All cult groups weren't built on the idea of killing, sleeping with olosho or treating women badly.
For instance, check Aiye's manifesto, you will like them but in reality, they act the opposite. They have killed more black people that they claim to protect.

Alora on the other hand refer to themselves as fine boys because their ideology is built on swag, making money and protecting each other's interests. The proplem here is protecting members interests and they go as far as killing rival gang members to do so.
Re: Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS by EmpressT(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm.. Rugged buccaneers..... This my friend paints his room yellow with a pyramid signs on the wall, the way they do tells alot. This my close paddy is very very gentle, kind hearted and homely. He treats all the ladies he had as lovers nicely. He hardly gets angry infact he is extremely an introvert person, very intelligent which I really admire about his personality. Hmmm... Thanks my dear. I just want to clear my doubts
XXLDICK:

All cult groups weren't built on the idea of killing, sleeping with olosho or treating women badly.
For instance, check Aiye's manifesto, you will like them but in reality, they act the opposite. They have killed more black people that they claim to protect.

Alora on the other hand refer to themselves as fine boys because their ideology is built on swag, making money and protecting each other's interests. The proplem here is protecting members interests and they go as far as killing rival gang members to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.