Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi (2965 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chief Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah went to Nnwei his hometown yesterday to tell them of his defection to APGA and then to urge them to join him but he met a very unhappy crowd. They rejected him and tagged him a political prostitute, they were shouting the name of the PDP candidate instead
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5isohJ1vlRw
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by Preciousnelly19: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
I hear
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by Clerverly: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
PDP KEH? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
It was a shameful sight
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP KEH? God forbid!
Should they have shouted apc, the recession party?

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Should they have shouted apc, the recession party?

I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by charliman2012: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
I can see people crying already even when the result are not yet declared. Dr. Ifeanyi Uba. is APGA and APGA is Ifeanyi Uba

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
charliman2012:
I can see people crying already even when the result are not yet declared. Dr. Ifeanyi Uba. is APGA and APGA is Ifeanyi Uba

My brother, watch the video first. Nobody is crying.. It's shameful that even in Ifeanyi Ubah's hometown, they are against him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by aolawale025: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some politicians that cannot win elections for themselves always positioning themselves like they can help others win
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
aolawale025:
Some politicians that cannot win elections for themselves always positioning themselves like they can help others win

My brother, the thing tire me too

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
lol PDP and their thing evil brother APC are doing everything possible to sell a dummy to ndi Anambra. we have said no to that nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by shaibu123: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
This guy Ifeanyi Uba is nothing but political prostitute, 2013 he contested under Labour party,then jump to PDP and was denied a ticket and Victor Umeh has now promise him a ticket under APGA and he is parading his big tommy here and there.If Obiano has performed in Anambra he won't need people like Ifeanyi ubah or ukachukwu to win an election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
shaibu123:
This guy Ifeanyi Uba is nothing but political prostitute, 2013 he contested under Labour party,then jump to PDP and was denied a ticket and Victor Umeh has now promise him a ticket under APGA and he is parading his big tommy here and there.If Obiano has performed in Anambra he won't need people like Ifeanyi ubah or ukachukwu to win an election.

Truth!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
shaibu123:

see before last year obiano had 95%approval rating ,what changed was from embittered members of apga, who feels that gov. is dropping them, they converged and launched correction 2017 in Lagos ,led by the owner of evil hotel at onistha were they alleged human body was found. since that time, propaganda took over the cyber space, while apga was not even concerned.
Don't mind what they say. Obiano is not perfect, he has his flaws but I tell you he has not done as bad as they're telling you. and they are promising you heaven and earth.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

see before last year obiano had 95%approval rating ,what changed was from embittered members of apga, who feels that gov. is dropping them, they converged and launched correction 2017 in Lagos ,led by the owner of evil hotel at onistha were they alleged human body was found. since that time, propaganda took over the cyber space, while apga was not even concerned.
Don't mind what they say. Obiano is not perfect, he has his flaws but I tell you he has not done as bad as they're telling you. and they are promising you heaven and earth.

My brother, where did you get this your beer parlour analysis, let's be objective in our assertions..

Besides DAnambraparrot is not supporting anybody, I'm not campaigning for anybody, I'm just here to say the truth as it is, when it is sweet or bitter to the ears

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by AskProf: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:
lol PDP and their thing evil brother APC are doing everything possible to sell a dummy to ndi Anambra. we have said no to that nonsense!

And forever, we shall maintain that NO.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
AskProf:

And forever, we shall maintain that NO.

Good for you but I'm not speaking and will never speak for PDP or APC
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

My brother, where did you get this your beer parlour analysis, let's be objective in our assertions..

Besides DAnambraparrot is not supporting anybody, I'm not campaigning for anybody, I'm just here to say the truth as it is, when it is sweet or bitter to the ears
What I don't like about people like you is the arrogance and staggering ignorance exudes from you.
You don't know anything about Anambra , you are labeling my opinion as beer parlor, in any case, anything you don't know or understand is a beer parlor and should be quashed!
I'm telling you how apga interactive was highjacked, the people behind the hijack are now in APC and PDP. chiagozie eneh, muokwe, ikuku ,apga ala Igbo etc. were involved in correction 2017 project. they converged and started their campaign of calumny!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

please don't even claim innocence or bipartisan, because all your topics since Nov 6 were all against obiano.
I challenge you to point out what obiano has done wrong you won't be able to point anything..
you guys are just being selfish. and peter obi is still moving on his demi god status?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
patrick89:

please don't even claim innocence or bipartisan, because all your topics since Nov 6 were all against obiano.
I challenge you to point out what obiano has done wrong you won't be able to point anything..
you guys are just being selfish. and peter obi is still moving on his demi god status?

All my posts.. Hia ooh how many posts do i have on NL generally..?

My brother i promise you in the coming days, you'll know the truth about me. Be attentive
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

All my posts.. Hia ooh how many posts do i have on NL generally..?

My brother i promise you in the coming days, you'll know the truth about me. Be attentive

no truth about you..

you be peter obi hired propagandists..
tell him..he fall him hand wella..

o wuala onwe ya na ala.. no shame.. even after much much.. kedu si ife mere?

election is over..Apga don win.. carry am go bank.. sure bet.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
bonnylight003:

no truth about you..

you be peter obi hired propagandists..
tell him..he fall him hand wella..

o wuala onwe ya na ala.. no shame.. even after much much.. kedu si ife mere?

election is over..Apga don win.. carry am go bank.. sure bet.

My brother, if that is your assertion, no wahala, there is no how i can convince you I'm being non partisan but the thing is Willie Obiano failed woefully by Anambra standards. He can fool those outside the state but not we in the state. Willie Obiano is a .................... details coming very soon!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by Isoko1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wetin be dS One una Dey Argue upandan..

Obiano Colluded With Satanic APC to Kill Ipob members, As a Non Igbo Despite, It Pained me ,hence Obiano I Blv is Playing Blood politics.

It Is Good That Anambra Remains Apga, However Obiano Is nt Chaste to Carry That Flag

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
The Parrot will speak very soon
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Wetin be dS One una Dey Argue upandan..

Obiano Colluded With Satanic APC to Kill Ipob members, As a Non Igbo Despite, It Pained me ,hence Obiano I Blv is Playing Blood politics.

It Is Good That Anambra Remains Apga, However Obiano Is nt Chaste to Carry That Flag

Thank you brother. Details coming soon
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

Thank you brother. Details coming soon
Rubbish! nobody defends ipob on this platform more than I do. it was a regrettable situation that people were killed at nkpor. but you can not rope obiano into this or loose focus and allow these scavengers to take over Anambra state. PDP and APC can bring their problem into Anambra state...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by Duru1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
charliman2012:

What of Obiano? Is Obiano no longer APGA and APGA Obiano? Or has your finite intellect misled you to assume Obiano is APC?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
charliman2012:

Ifeanyi Ubah that lost in his hometown in 2014 is campaigning for someone. Go to Nnewi now, Ubah has overnight clouded the entire Nnewi with 3 times the posters willie put all around Anambra. Election is not won by posters, if Willie worked and did not tell Ndi Anambra so many lies, I would be a fool to campaign against him.

Ndi Anambra vote on your conscience

Willie did not work

The Parrot is yet to speak

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
I found out you pull out figures everywhere to massage your ego!
Ifeanyi ubah won hands down in nnewi. In 2014 election. Nobody came close to him
DAnambraParrot:

Ifeanyi Ubah that lost in his hometown in 2014 is campaigning for someone. Go to Nnewi now, Ubah has overnight clouded the entire Nnewi with 3 times the posters willie put all around Anambra. Election is not won by posters, if Willie worked and did not tell Ndi Anambra so many lies, I would be a fool to campaign against him.

Ndi Anambra vote on your conscience

Willie did not work

The Parrot is yet to speak
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by DAnambraParrot: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
patrick89:
I found out you pull out figures everywhere to massage your ego!
Ifeanyi ubah won hands down in nnewi. In 2014 election. Nobody came close to him

IFEANYI UBAH WON IN NNEWI!!
My brother, I'm from Nnewi and that's all i have to answer you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Rejected By His People In Nnewi by patrick89(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
DAnambraParrot:

IFEANYI UBAH WON IN NNEWI!!
My brother, I'm from Nnewi and that's all i have to answer you
Do you want fact? Or you just want to make noise? Ifeanyi won nnewi north hands down! He pull the highest figure close to 15k I still remember this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buhari Has Achieved So Far – Babangida / Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari / Wike Bows To Greet Jonathan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.