Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production (32244 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
my naija people sha. Abeg just learn to appreciate efforts. Obj clearly did dat out of goodwill and still unna still bring put unna big mouth criticize

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by samuelbanji: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
add me on watsapp for funny joke 07064468396

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok after that what next?
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by JazzMode: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
swazpedro:
E no still sweet
It could have been better, the effort is commendable.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by JazzMode: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
swazpedro:
E no still sweet
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by JazzMode: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
swazpedro:
E no still sweet
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by OBku4(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That comedy skit was unflavoured, relatively crude and everything opposite of funny.
The only thing promoted in it was Godfatherism.

Baba's pidgin was so caustic and lacked fluidity, Ajibola himself overacted.

I still wonder what type of boredom made Obasanjo stoop so low as to feature in such backstreet piece of shallowness.

Bad belle
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by kabhohd(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
You no get joy, you come still be killjoy kiss
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That comedy skit was unflavoured, relatively crude and everything opposite of funny.

I still wonder what type of boredom made Obasanjo stoop so low as to feature in such backstreet piece of shallowness.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by LEXYCOM: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked Jesus is Lord.. ...see enemy of progress in human form

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by JamesReacher(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
samuelbanji:
add me on watsapp for funny joke 07064468396
Dry.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Baba iyabo one
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by nkemdi89(f): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Were you expecting him to speak pidgin English like efe?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Josmila(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only salient point you made was the emphasis on godfatherism which is one of the biggest problems of our democracy, other than that the rest of your comments was xhdhdbdbdndbdbdjsvcsjdndbd

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
LEXYCOM:
shocked Jesus is Lord.. ...see enemy of progress in human form

That comedy was rubbish. It wasn’t funny in any way. If I was Obasanjo, I’d be so embarrassed after watching it again. Worst comedy I’ve ever seen.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by toprealman: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

it haf do.....haba!
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Benteroine(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a fucking sadist
Dream crushed
You MOFO
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Thewesterner(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by oglalasioux(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree with you on this one.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by ronnyfam(f): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
[
Thank God his our president , who is your father ? Guess nobody
Shame , wailing wailer

quote author=Topccy007 post=62128801] It would have been more interesting if you had featured Buhari. The Daura President would have added some flavours with that terrible accent. [/quote]
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by emmyN(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who enjoys Spiff's role here? I find it rather childish
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Folakemi94(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by TourismMan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Easy pls! Easy!
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Caseless: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Topccy007:
It would have been more interesting if you had featured Buhari. The Daura President would have added some flavours with that terrible accent.
hungry "Mr good accent", what and who are you? Can you ever achieve all Buhari ever achieved? Stand on the big stage like he did? You know the answer.

Hopeless Fools everywhere
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Nedsnow(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well. Let's see what you can do first before criticising this.
Let me tell you something bro. Sometimes you just appreciate other people's effort not because what they did worked but just because they tried.
Atleast they tried. Note that!

Apart from that. Do you want to tell me all those sky diving George Bush senior was doing back then for vacation is out of boredom?
Or Geroge Bush junior appearing in some Comedy TV shows is stooping so low?
Or Obama having fun with kids that come for White House tour is also out of boredom and stooping low?
They are Humans like you and I. They have their lives to live man!

Like I said earlier, If this Skit is too shallow for you, please produce one my brother. It's not that expensive afterall.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Realali(f): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
swazpedro:
E no still sweet

Bad belle dam
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by iboboyswag(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And you think you must have made sense, son...
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Topccy007: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Caseless:
hungry "Mr good accent", what and who are you? Can you ever achieve all Buhari ever achieved? Stand on the big stage like he did? You know the answer.

Hopeless Fools everywhere
Is Buhari your father?
And must you take your foolishness everywhere?
Your mother should have aborted you I swear.
Stupid dullard
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Topccy007: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
ronnyfam:
[
Thank God his our president , who is your father ? Guess nobody
Shame , wailing wailer

quote author=Topccy007 post=62128801] It would have been more interesting if you had featured Buhari. The Daura President would have added some flavours with that terrible accent.

As simple as quoting is, you don't know how to quote on nairaland. You've really proven to be part of the dullard family. And I guess you don't even have a father.... the more reason you're trying to claim the daura man as your father. Fool!
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by DDNICE: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
emmyN:
Who enjoys Spiff's role here? I find it rather childish

I can't even watch that Spif while eating, the role is just too disgusting
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by swazpedro(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Realali:

Bad belle dam

Who be bad Belle... I talk true, you say bad Belle.. Did you watch the video? Abi you dey reason with your kidney?
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by oluwasegun007(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

but y na....u killed everything on dat screen...

God forgive u for too blunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Throwback: Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu & Ndidi Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.