Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (86402 Views)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by BlackHutus: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

S O U L M A T E :
I've always been big on the kind of Soul i would be spending the rest of my Life with as Forever is a Long time to be Miserable with the wrong person . At some point of my adolescence , It became a fervent prayer request when i figured i couldn't find you myself . God answered , and it didn't take long to confirm you as the woman of my Dreams , My Best friend & the very one that would complement me . I'm completely certain that i have made the Right choice with you because since we met I haven't spent a day without thinking of you (which is very rare of me) , and i can't wait to spend the rest of our Lives laughing and Playing like we do Everyday .

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zlI0HFxDe/

cc; lalasticlala

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Oblitz(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Hmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Spiff spiff "the official clown of the family" is gonna be the official head of a family. Inside life!

grin grin grin

489 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by nuelzy: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2020
I don't get... The lady looks older..

Abi spiff nah local fowl

250 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by jumper524(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2020
This guy sha funny jare. Official mumu of the family. He still carry d clown face.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by OKorowanta: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
FelixTerungwa:
D babe don old finish. Spiff you fall my hand o

Na wa o!
You want to live his life for him?

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by shevon: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020
BlackHutus:

S O U L M A T E :
I've always been big on the kind of Soul i would be spending the rest of my Life with as Forever is a Long time to be Miserable with the wrong person . At some point of my adolescence , It became a fervent prayer request when i figured i couldn't find you myself . God answered , and it didn't take long to confirm you as the woman of my Dreams , My Best friend & the very one that would complement me . I'm completely certain that i have made the Right choice with you because since we met I haven't spent a day without thinking of you (which is very rare of me) , and i can't wait to spend the rest of our Lives laughing and Playing like we do Everyday .

Why was I reading this in Spiff's voice and even imagining him spewing all his plenty plenty grammatical nonsense? grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2020
shocked

Eminem rightly said that "everyman grows up to marry his own mother"

This is because most male children grow indescribable attachments to their moms, so for the most parts of their single lives, they pray and search for a woman that will take the place of their mom.

Many of them are lucky to do.
Only that some forget that their moms have aged and also marry an aged bride.

That in itself is a shame.
It is better to be single than to end up with a menopause bride.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by phyya(f): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
She's beautiful

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by SolexxBarry(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Congrats to the official clown of the family grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by kushercain: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2020
BlackHutus:
Shared with Caption ...

I haven't spent a day without thinking of you (which is very rare of me) , and i can't wait to spend the rest of our Lives laughing and Playing like we do Everyday .

Real life no be comedy o. All the best

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by BlackHutus: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2020
nuelzy:
I don't get... The lady looks older..

Abi spiff nah local fowl

Dear Spiff is 31 Years Old oooooo

18 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by izzyboi(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Congrats Spiff
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by EvelynSA(f): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy birthday to me
Grateful for the gift of life

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Awwwwww
Congratulations to them
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by lyriclekidd(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Roon9(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol! Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Waoh Congratulations Ajibola

Let me share this with you guys though I have shared it on my group...

I woke up this morning around past 6am, said my morning prayers and entered the bathroom to bath. After bathing, on my way out of the bathroom, I heard the voice say "fill the bucket with water". I turned and looked at the bucket and again wondered why I should fill the bucket with water when we do have the water running 24/7. So I opened the tap and immediately closed it again thinking there's no need for that. Our water runs 24/7. I heard again fill the bucket. I paused and was still wondering why, so I stepped out of the bathroom without filling the bucket.
An hour ago the keeper in the house made me spicy noodles and egg. I had it with an apple drink. I don't like spicy food but she's new and didn't know. I ate it like that because I was hungry.
10 minutes ago, I had the urge to poo obviously the spice were beginning to have its effect on me. So I rushed into the toilet to poo, by the time I was done, I pressed the flusher but lo and behold there was no water coming out. I pressed and pressed no water�. I opened the whole taps to see what was wrong, there was no water not even a drop.
I asked myself what could be wrong?
It's strange!
I went down to check the taps but there was no water. I have to flush...
While I was feeling bad and thinking of where to get water, I heard again, "You have started again. I told you to fill the bucket but you disobeyed. This is a year of Obedience".
Then I said "I'm sorry".
I carried that same bucket now, went out to look for water to flush.

Moral of my story-

Being Led by the Spirit is the greatest thing that can happen to any believer, take that voice seriously and don't neglect it...

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by 1mrprolific7(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Welcome to Year 2020.

If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Naija4love(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin see smile
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by lyriclekidd(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Soft
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Naija4love(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am I invited happy birthday
EvelynSA:
Happy birthday to me
Grateful for the gift of life
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by ZombieTERROR: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
He married his mother

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.