Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed (14620 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
ZIMDRILL:
you need to rephrase

its not the fastest ever made

but the fasted PRODUCTION CAR

I wonder o!

What do they want to say about dragsters like this bad boy here?

1 Like

Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by Alecssander(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Arewa12 post=62239269]I just love dis car.... since I saw it in need for speed [UK/quote] me too ever since i saw it there and its a lovely car
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by naptu2: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
ZIMDRILL:
you need to rephrase

its not the fastest ever made

but the fasted PRODUCTION CAR

Jeezuzpick:

I wonder o!

What do they want to say about dragsters like this bad boy here?

Exactly! There are many rail cars (dragsters) and supersonic cars that are faster.
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by Boie: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Of what use is a car you can only drive on a straight and empty road devoid of traffic?
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by dabeto: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Rubbish....why should I be interested in what I can't use in its fullest speed. What may lead to my death if I try. .....
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2017
dabeto:
Rubbish....why should I be interested in what I can't use in its fullest speed. What may lead to my death if I try. .....

Think hard

The sells for 1.2million US$

So if one can afford that

S/he can afford to pay money at race track to burn rubber

2 Likes

Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
dabeto:

Race tracks

Are there to race

And also the fun in not always in racing

Its in showing just flooring the gas from one traffic light to the next the sound of the engine turn heads and besides just the shape of the car turn heads
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by dabeto: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

Think hard

The sells for 1.2million US$

So if one can afford that

S/he can afford to pay money at race course to burn rubber
[color=#006600][/color]
On race court people die......though they won't term it as suicide.
Again that makes it not suitable for our environment. Abi na race court for TBS u want use o grin
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
dabeto:
[color=#006600][/color]
On race court people die......though they won't term it as suicide.
Again that makes it not suitable for our environment. Abi na race court for TBS u want use o grin

meant to say race track

you need to think out of the box

the world dont revolve around NIGERIA

there is te rest of the world to think of

from what i read there going to make around 24 of them cars

so it means they will be 24 people rich people who try to get that car

so sometimes dont think that your world and the rest of the world are the same NO
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by piagetskinner(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2017
I thought the Bugatti Chiron was the fastest....
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by naturefellow(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Arewa12:
I just love dis car.... since I saw it in need for speed
the beauty of Koenigsegg is latent. Many are unable to see it. Now, where are the Bugatti fan boys? You won't see them on a thread like this �

1 Like

Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by 400billionman: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have always loved this car.

KOENIGSEGG Agera..
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by viperman: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Fu%$k that sh_it!!! cool cool cool
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by 989900: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2017
naptu2:

grin An aircraft flies, so how can you have a non flying aircraft?

I guess you are trying to figure out the difference between street legal and non street legal cars.

Just a saying . . . they have aircraft engines and can generate enough momentum to be airborne if aerodynamically constructed to do so.
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by ebiem(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2017
kirchofff:
this one is not a car, it uses aerodynamics. It's more like a ground plane.

all super cars are highly aerodynamic, that's one of the major components in Motorsport.
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by ebiem(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2017
989900:

Just a saying . . . they have aircraft engines and can generate enough momentum to be airborne if aerodynamically constructed to do so.

I have seen a (customized) bike with a turbine engine, it can be applied in vehicles except for it's noise.
Re: Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed by tck2000(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Need for speed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: 2010 Avalon Vs 08/09 Mercedes E350 / Security And Safety Tips For Drivers / Flooded Obiwali Road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.