Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly (502 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly by choku123: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
A twitter user who goes by the handle @adolbarbie has narrated how veteran actress, Hilda Dokubo helped her when her period suddenly started at a wedding.

She tweeted:

Was at a wedding with a bright orange dress, my period started early, no signs nothing, everyone was moping and laughing, Hilda Dokubo came up to/covered me up with her expensive scarf and said ‘happens to us all baby’

http://news.nollyzone.com/lady-narrates-hilda-dokubo-saved-period-started-unexpectedly/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly by GloriaNinja(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided SHE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN HER CYCLE SHOWS, THE STAIN ESPECIALLY AT AN EVENT OR IN PUBLIC IS THE WORST AND MOST EMBARRASING THING
Re: Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good to know, and after knowing nothing else changed... I've given female friends my lab coat to cover their stains back then in school too, so no biggie.

Next please...

Before nairalanders will do this, let me do it myself...
AfroK...

Re: Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly by itspzpics(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
eeeyah
Re: Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly by AuroraB(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is this a 'thank you' to Hilda or what
What's in your purse or handbag if not a tampon/pad especially at the time you ain't sure when Aunt Flo's coming, young woman undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry undecided

What's this craze to make an update on SM these days for goodness' sakes!?

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Skin Cancer – Banky W (see Photos Here) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Pastor Enoch Adeboye Speaks Again / He’s 19, Once Dropped Out Of College, Now A Startup Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.