Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister (16134 Views)

Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders / Biafra: Niger Delta Avengers Begins Move To Defend And Protect Nnandi Kanu / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by princessco: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Usani Uguru Usani, the Nigeria’s minister for the Delta oil-producing region said on Monday, November 6, said the federal government is ready to meet with militants after a year-long ceasefire was called off last week by the Niger Delta Avengers. Usani said: ''If the Avengers wants to meet with us, we are ready to meet with them. We are at all times ready to engage them and other groups and stakeholders.”

Meanwhile, New Telegraph reports that Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA) in collaboration with nine other militant groups stated categorically that high command of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) is no other person than Tompolo.

According to a statement signed by Johnmark Ezonebi the leader of the group,''Tompolo who is presently under a wanted list was hiding in the creek for sins against the region by using the struggle to empower himself and his immediate family and few cronies”.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/11/federal-government-is-ready-to-meet.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-MlN7365TktY/WgCGgW6ZpnI/AAAAAAAAIb8/ngft-5Kso9QdXROnUs0g-bbqyVg2ll6KACLcBGAs/s640/Niger-Delta-Avengers-620x400.jpg[/img]
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by jerryunit48: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
I tell dem say Naija Delta sneeze cold catch Naija dem no hear

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Way to go

We want peace in this country
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Attachee by force wey na only clay dem get go soon start dey make some funny noise like Ps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fear don catch somebody, I laff in Daura.

What happened to operation crocodile smile?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
python1:
Attachee by force wey na only clay dem get go soon start dey make some funny noise like Ps.
[/s]

See environmentalist self dey talk.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

See environmentalist self dey talk.
[/s]
No be fight, wetin this land dey contribute to federation account?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
python1:

No be fight, wetin this land dey contribute to federation account?
[/s]

Hehehe
Every person that criticises the Yorubas is immediately thought of as Igbo. Why would I shy away from a thread that is expressly about Niger Delta, my own region?
I hope your brain is not made of fura de nono.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

Hehehe
Every person that criticises the Yorubas is immediately thought of as Igbo.
I hope your brain is not made of fura de nono.
[/s]
Nope, Kanu's urine is very sweat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

Nope, Kanu's urine is very sweat.

Sweet eh?
I see you've been drinking his urine.

Better than drinking Buhari's fura da nono laced urine abi?
Stop getting high on Kanu's urine by the way.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Toskinizzle(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolEnough of d talking from FG!
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

I see you've been drinking his urine.

Better than drinking Buhari's fura da nono laced urine abi?
Stop getting high on Kanu's urine by the way.
[/s]
Actually, the problem is that IPOB terrorists can never be stable without the urine, so, they must just take it. Oya, let's have it, up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

Actually, the problem is that IPOB terrorists can never be stable without the urine, so, they must just take it. Oya, let's have it, up.

But you come across like you need it more than Igbos.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
why did the idiotic pigs of Biafra rage and iPods imaging vain things?
Your post never makes sense, sorry bro.
It's difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Why don't you get someone with a brain to translate it to meaningful language?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

But you come across like you need it more than Igbos.
[/s]
Nope, let's go there again. One more time.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

Nope, let's go there again. One more time.
Seems you have nothing more to contribute. Posting same picture over and over again doesn't a valid point make, no matter the many times you post them.

48 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:

Seems you have nothing more to contribute. Posting same picture over and over again doesn't a valid point make, no matter how many times you post them.
See the Aba fabricated "engrish".

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:
Fear don catch somebody, I laff in Daura.

What happened to operation crocodile smile?
you expected the minister to have declared war

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:

See the Aba fabricated "engrish".

See this one, you go school at all?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Exclusive32: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
they should vandalize, they should just kidnap all the workers in each location, including the army.
Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you expected the minister to have declared war

He had very little room to maneuver, having boxed himself in by allowing operation crocodile smile.

13 Likes

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
I see you've stopped saying anything, just posting meaningless memes.
Have your brain stopped working?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

See this one, you go school at all?
[/s]
No, I no go, but I know say that one, na for Aba dem manufacture am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by python1: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:

I see you've stopped saying anything, just posting meaningless memes.
Have your brain stopped working?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Jesusloveyou: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kundagarten:

you are too small to understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Kundagarten: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
No, I no go, but I know say that one, na for Aba dem manufacture am.

I don't mean to be rude but you seem to know a lot about Igbo people, have you asked your mom where your real father is from?
Like I said earlier, I come from the South South and I don't see the point of you bashing Igbo people and thinking you're upsetting me.
Makes no frigging sense to me although it's laughable it makes sense to you.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by Promismike(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
The federal government keeps announcing its plans to meet the militants and has never done so yet.

But the federal government like a thunder bolt meets Boko haram, pays them off with no announcement.

In lier Mohammed voice" that's strategic sectionalism and favouritism"

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister by wildcatter23(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Swears In Federal Commissioners / Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.