Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car (1411 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy / Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please is there any weapon an ordinary Nigeria citizen can carry in their car as self defense weapon.. Like cutlass.. Sword.. Hammer. That police wont arrest you because of it.. Bad people everywhere now a days
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Slayer2: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Just carry Aziza 21 power and yo don't need any weapon. Only yo alone with Aziza 21 power pass 1 million soldier.

Or you can carry okpogide 21 power. Anybody try you, you take am down, if na 100 them be you scatter everywhere, nothing they happen.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't know all these sir.. What are they?
Slayer2:
Just carry Aziza 21 power and yo don't need any weapon. Only yo alone with Aziza 21 power pass 1 million soldier.

Or you can carry okpogide 21 power. Anybody try you, you take am down, if na 100 them be you scatter everywhere, nothing they happen.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Slayer2: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2017
burticious:
I don't know all these sir.. What are they?

African traditional religion weapons of war.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Ah.. Police see that in your car.. They will tag person
ritualist nah
Slayer2:

African traditional religion weapons of war.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Slayer2: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2017
burticious:
Ah.. Police see that in your car.. They will tag person
ritualist nah

LOL they can't see it because na your waist you go tie am put. Once you tie it, you won't even know there is anything in your waist grin

But make anything like fight happen, you will immediately notice the way your waist region will become hot, that moment you don get a thousand people strength, anybody you blow as he they fall the person when stand near am if he body touch that next person without you even blowing the other one, they all will go down, this is very strong stuff. The is the best way to protect ones self from all these animals in human clothing in this country, if you even give me gun to use as a protection I won't take it.

If for example you are using this stuff and you are fighting and fighting, they keep coming non stop, you can become invisible instantly and move away, nobody will be seeing you again, darkness power, I have deleted some pics for my phone, would have uploaded for you to see. Also when you tie that stuff in your waist. everybody they respect you. Police can't even stop you. Them nor know their mate ni.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Ah okay.. Whedone sir.. I bow for you �
Slayer2:

LOL they can't see it because na your waist you go tie am put. Once you tie it, you won't even know there is anything in your waist grin

But make anything like fight happen, you will immediately notice the way your waist region will become hot, that moment you don get a thousand people strength, anybody you blow as he they fall the person when stand near am if he body touch that next person without you even blowing the other one, they all will go down, this is very strong stuff. The is the best way to protect ones self from all these animals in human clothing in this country, if you even give me gun to use as a protection I won't take it.

If for example you are using this stuff and you are fighting and fighting, they keep coming non stop, you can become invisible instantly and move away, nobody will be seeing you again, darkness power, I have deleted some pics for my phone, would have uploaded for you to see. Also when you tie that stuff in your waist. everybody they respect you. Police can't even stop you. Them nor know their mate ni.
Re: Legal Weapon You Can Carry With You In Your Car by Slayer2: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2017
burticious:
Ah okay.. Whedone sir.. I bow for you �

Lol, You na big Oga on your own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Village Head Forcefully Converted A Christian Girl To Islam And Married Her Off / Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State / Soldier Refused To Be Compromised With Millions Of Naira....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.