Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (18300 Views)

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album / Olamide - Lagos Nawa / Moje Dodo (audio) / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by alan056: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:
much love x respect to olamide

I doubt if olamide and pheelze are still working closely .. dis will affect olamide music

if young john produce 17 tracks ...the whole music production / album will face one direction.. certain

young john is not music producer but beat maker ...just lyk Terry G, young D etc
young John is a good manipulator of FL studio compare to other producers in Nigeria
No beef I respect him for that ...
He sabi handle the work station lyk mad with different plugins and gud user of Apediator
he hardly play meaningful Bass line, stereo responding percussion ,piano
he can't parts vocal effectively
but the guy sabi
Kick , snare , rolling , hi hat , apediator and effect is a gud manipulator of the following, these are not enough for olamide album . singer, rapper, energetic rugged music
;- The Whole Album will face one direction
:- it will lack Sweet able vocal backup
:- stereo percussion
:- pleasing chord progression
:- bass
you will enjoy
;- noise
:- different kick, snare , tom
:- enjoyable rolling
:- WO.
don't mind my English ....

Nawa o
What if Olamide wanted it to be in one direction,ehn?and as for you saying young John not a producer...he still keeps collecting best producer in the country award o. Shey you know?
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by johnkey: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2017
lelvin:
Baddosneh! Dude used to be so hot in the Music Industry now almost cold like refrigerated water.

With a beginning, there must be an end.
lol baddo still hot like fire
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by freeman95(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:

I doubt if olamide and pheelze are still working closely .. dis will affect olamide music

if young john produce 17 tracks ...the whole music production / album will face one direction.. certain

young john is not music producer but beat maker ...just lyk Terry G, young D etc
young John is a good manipulator of FL studio compare to other producers in Nigeria
He sabi handle the work station lyk mad with different plugins and gud user of Apediator
but the guy sabi
Kick , snare , rolling , hi hat , apediator and effect is a gud manipulator of the following, these are not enough for olamide album . singer, rapper, energetic rugged music
you will enjoy
;- noise

Stop using grammar to pack our soup for her jare...

If u know all these how come we don't know your ass
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Offpoint: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
iamthetruth:

Just tell us you know FL studio and stop talking gibberish
grin I tell you di tin tire me... na on top another person music di guy dey write epistle on FL studio
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by lelvin(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
No doubt, but this is not the Baddo that made us dance to Shakiti Bobo. The fire is of a lesser intensity now

johnkey:
lol baddo still hot like fire
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by ololadeking(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
drizslim:
Played Fifa 17 For The First Time Today && Scored My First Free Kick..
I'd like to thank my mummy, my daddy for this great Opportunity , I'd Also Like To Greet My Teacher Who Said I Would Never Mount To Anything Great, Lastly , Shoutout to My Ex For Not Believing In Me .
mega congrats bro and welcome to the pro gamers world now play with cpu and use dortmund 3goals in each half

1 Like

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by intruxive(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
The baddest guy himself, expect the very best from the guy who has redefined nigerian hiphop cool
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by HeWrites(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk03:
WO spiritual? cheesy grin
Olamide izz mahd cheesy
Mahd indeed grin
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by HeWrites(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Niyinficient:
This guy no dey tire? Hard worker lomo!

Abi na cheesy
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Kendroid: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Wiskid oti take over grin
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by intruxive(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:

but the guy sabi
you will enjoy
;- noise
Olamide doesnt beef anyone. Remember phylze produced an entire album for olamide. I guess he is given young john an equal opportunity to showcase himself too. Just like he does for his artists e.g kesh and adekunle

1 Like

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by xtopher1995(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
kiss
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by daywatcher: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
iamthetruth:
Nothing special, just another afonja making noise for 3 to 4 minutes multiplied by 17. Na real wá for Naija music. I will konk your preek if you call me.

another afonja making noise that the whole Nigerian is happy to groove to?

You do know that Young John that produced all the songs on the album except track 7 is not an afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by jeffjoker: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
lelvin:
Baddosneh! Dude used to be so hot in the Music Industry now almost cold like refrigerated water.

u used to be hot where?, check urself first before hating on others
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by 2shure: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
id rada listen to young buck
afonja with meaningless lyrics and unending noise.
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Okuda(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2017
you go know say ambode don pay for the album..lol
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by lelvin(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
If you hadn't started your day with weed you'll know am not hating. Am a big fan of Badoo.

jeffjoker:
u used to be hot where?, check urself first before hating on others
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by MustiizRaja(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:

but the guy sabi
you will enjoy
;- noise

u gat it thats trash all beats and production will sound the same

1 Like

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by showghan(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2017
lelvin:

E be like say u no dey town since

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by showghan(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2017
slapandfall:
The album will still be a hit.

For all those saying Olamide is wack, tell me who no go dance if you hear #WO..
If you like hate or say rubbish here.. you can go all enjoy your RBs.. we like the as we can dance to the songs.grin grin grin.. since na lyrics you dey fine.

#Olamide for president...
#leave trash for lawma

Guy cool down. No be fight.
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Stevengerd(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:

but the guy sabi
you will enjoy
;- noise
Am aiready missing Pheelz.... Just see wat he did on Olamide BGEL album, his work on Melo Melo and co, his backup on Summer body, Be mine, journey of a thousand Mile.

1 Like

Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=1beat post=62149689]much love x respect to

but the guy sabi
:- it will lack able vocal backup
I would lik to work with u but do hav gud sound card coz som söng gud in studio but wacked outside and ned gud mixin and mastering
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by slapandfall(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
iamthetruth:
Your brain needs something light

Your upper lips need hot iron tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Mocalypse: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
1beat:

but the guy sabi
you will enjoy
;- noise

Dude that guy uses Logic Pro X the last time we met and that was September this year. The decision to produce most of the tracks was deliberate from the boss himself, trust me the team took all that into consideration before selection and mastering. By the way you should wait till the album drops so as to listen to the eclectic approach from the young man himself.
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by iamthetruth: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
daywatcher:

another afonja making noise that the whole Nigerian is happy to groove to?

You do know that Young John that produced all the songs on the album except track 7 is not an afonja?

Do you wish to be unfortunate? Do you wish for me to konk your preek?
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by iamthetruth: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
slapandfall:

Your upper lips need hot iron tongue tongue tongue tongue

Do you wish to be unfortunate? Do you wish for me to konk your preek?
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by Organizer111222(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
I am sure if u Listen to the album you will come to a conclusion that the title is suppose to be YAGAYAGA instead of Lagos nawaah
Re: Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John by jeffjoker: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
lelvin:
If you hadn't started your day with weed you'll know am not hating. Am a big fan of Badoo.

hey sadist, I'm not the reason for ya misfortune,check ya junction, there's a transformer there,hug it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal- You Bad!lyrics / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / First Photos From Afrima 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.