Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS (38612 Views)

Watch As Slay Queen Is Caught With Charms After Sex With Client ...... / Police Officer Tries Hard Not To Laugh As Woman Put Up A Show During Her Arrest / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by GOFRONT(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go and make money with it, its better than giving boys for free on the street..

Things that the people do in this Life to make this money!!!!

And when I call her a love peddler now, Anita Joseph wil advise her to direct it to my Mother
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by lakesguy(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2017
U av never passed through Allen at night...
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by SalomonKane: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
rgurl:
She was reported to have said ‘instead of giving it free to boys on the streets, go and make money with it where you are going’.
Even in Freetown, there's no free meal. I reason with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.