Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

With A GPA Of 4.97 Nigerian Lady Graduates As Bells University's Best Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With A GPA Of 4.97 Nigerian Lady Graduates As Bells University's Best Student (493 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Aarinola Olaiya, Obafemi Awolowo University Best Graduating Student / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A GPA Of 4.97 Nigerian Lady Graduates As Bells University's Best Student by MasterclipHub: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerian lady, Chika Juan Stephen has graduated as the best student in the Accounting departmrnt for the 2016/2017 set in Bells University with an amazing 4.97 Cumulative Grade Point Average.

Talk about beauty and brains, Chika smiled home with at least 5 awards on her convocation for her brilliance and achievement during her four years of study.

Bells University which is also known by many as Bellstech is the first private university of technology in Nigeria.

Source: www.giftedblog.com
Re: With A GPA Of 4.97 Nigerian Lady Graduates As Bells University's Best Student by Oledia(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats.

Her picture pls
Re: With A GPA Of 4.97 Nigerian Lady Graduates As Bells University's Best Student by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol. I hope she's on Twitter. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Mad Right Now! How Do I Complain? / LASU Update On Increase In School Fees - Management / Problems Facing Year One/fresh Students In Higher Institution(university,polytec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.