Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants (1480 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Physical Verification For 2017 Pre-selected Applicants Starts From Dec 4th 2017. / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by npowerng: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Dear 2017 applicants,
We know many of you are anxious about the list but pleaae be patient.
Tell us what are some of the things you will be doing #WhileWeWait
Let us keep this thread open to just 2017 applications.
#NPowerNG

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by wunmi590(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Too much of waiting
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by Deflorence(f): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
i will be praying and getting ready for the D-day.

#immediatelythebudgetismadepublictodaythelistwillbeoutbeforefriday.
I can feel it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by Spylord48: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Election is less than two years from now,I wonder what is delaying you people from releasing the list since almost 4months Now.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is there any possibility that Npower beneficiaries will be absorbed into FG public service?
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by npowerng: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tesiday:
Is there any possibility that Npower beneficiaries will be absorbed into FG public service?

Good day,

As an Npower beneficiary, You are expected to invest 10 to 20 percent out of your monthly stipends and start up something for yourself.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Then pay us our backlogs naw...
npowerng:

Good day,

As an Npower beneficiary, You are expected to invest 10 to 20 percent out of your monthly stipends and start up something for yourself.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by Davidgr8(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,

Oga please any idea what to start up with the 10-20 percent npower stipend? Because I actually don't know anything worthwhile with such meagre sum.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by oyinkel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
I hope and pray firstly, that I make the list. The stipend would come handy as I would pursue a master within the two years period. I desire to be a lecturer, so for me its like two rungs on the ladder to the future. Giving me a foundational experience in teaching ( am an N-teach applicant) and providing me with the financial solace to pursue greater vision ......i really pray I make the list o
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by MDDarah84(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Noticed the Budget maintains the same #500b allocated last year to the Social Welfare scheme.Any hope for new intakes?I expected an increase in the budget for the scheme

1 Like

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by ojmaroni247(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Will N-Tax be part of that list cause it seems N-Tax is on its own. For we that haven't been called should we still wait for the list?
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by npowerng: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
ojmaroni247:
Will N-Tax be part of that list cause it seems N-Tax is on its own. For we that haven't been called should we still wait for the list?

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by StPete: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
npowerng:

This does not in any way answer the question asked (especially the second part) cos even the dates given did not correlate with the process of events so far
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by Austinkoko1: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
MARKETERS NEEDED

Position: Marketing

Life Learners Training Centre is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of our brand to clients.
4. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:
• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience. • Some past experience in Marketing preferred. • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. • Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
You can sign on as a part time job, or a full time position.
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. It’s a Huge Opportunity…...Treat as Urgent please

There are places for your SSCE and Jamb Candidate classes, A place for personal self-development. Note: Our Service is not limited to the Above courses www.lifelearners.ng (under construction) f: facebook.com/lifelearnersng ig: @lifelearnersng twitter: @lifelearnersng Our help to Humanity on Education is endless Reach me on 08035163760. Whatsapp messages are entertained. Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants, Let Us Keep This Thread Open To Just 2017 Applicants by npowerng: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
StPete:

This does not in any way answer the question asked (especially the second part) cos even the dates given did not correlate with the process of events so far

Kindly ask Your question sir.

(1) (Reply)

Job For Graduate Brand Communicator At High Pillars International / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancy Lagos- Turbo Express Services Limited / Dear UN-SERIOUS Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.