Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients (1335 Views)

Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) / IPOB Anambra Holds Candle Night Prayer For The Sussce Of The Up Coming Burial / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by devindevin2000: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity of Fish and Ofe Nsala Ingredients. There is massive underground preparation ahead of November 18th Anambra election boycott. Right now, you can't find live fish ( Azu Ndu) in the market. All sold out! People are resorting to buying chicken and meat for their Ofe Nsala. IPOB is projecting 95% compliance. Nigeria will be shocked on what will happen on November 18th. Secret plan is if they don show up to vote, UN will proceed with referendum for Biafraans...A senior IPOB member confirmed this to me!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by ChilledPill: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Ofe nsala bu dachii...

Onweghi ihe na eme...

Ofe nsala all the way...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Cyynthialove(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Scarce already ?.
I I really want to test that nsala one day cos,I have been hearing about it. I am tired of this ewedu and amala grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by DanseMacabre(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
angry

See the kyn hunger wey dey tear my belle this morning, na im you come dey upload this kyn pic

Bia, kpa cha kwa anya gi o.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Successdude(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
angry

See the kyn hunger wey dey tear my belle this morning, na im you come dey upload this kyn pic

Bia, kpa cha kwa anya gi o.
lol... Go purchase yours withdat money

1 Like

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Marcelo290(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
I ate this sumptuous soup yesterday, what a feeling!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
I must confess Igbos and Akwa-Cross get the finest and rich food in Nigeria. No wonder they always look fresh. Come to Abuja a during lunch, see how Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa plenty inside Igbo and Calabar restaurants.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Kingsley10000: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
make I join the biz
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Saaruman(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
I see Anambra election boycott reaching 98%. Activities of the evil forest call nijeriya is useless to sane people with high IQ.

#BOYCOTTANAMBRAELECTION

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Saaruman(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Scarce already ?.
I I really want to test that nsala one day cos,I have been hearing about it. I am tired of this ewedu and amala grin grin grin
Try it and you will never regret it. One of the special delicacies in Igbo land. cool
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Cyynthialove(f): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Saaruman:
Try it and you will never regret it. One of the special delicacies in Igbo land. cool
grin grin
For sure.
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Kingsley10000: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Marcelo290:
I ate this sumptuous soup yesterday, what a feeling!
you'll repeat it on nov 18th

1 Like

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Kingsley10000: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Saaruman:
I see Anambra election boycott reaching 98%. Activities of the evil forest call nijeriya is useless to sane people with high IQ.

#BOYCOTTANAMBRAELECTION
no referendum no Election

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2017
am sitting at home

1 Like

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Armaggedon: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
onye nsala adighi enwe obara mgbani enu
no referendum no election
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Gotze1: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I must confess Igbos and Akwa-Cross get the finest and rich food in Nigeria. No wonder they always look fresh. Come to Abuja a during lunch, see how Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa plenty inside Igbo and Calabar restaurants.
You sha want to use style drag Yoruba people here. Who told you dey care about your food?
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by meccuno: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gotze1:
You sha want to use style drag Yoruba people here. Who told you dey care about your food?
then why did u reply him?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Tyche(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Whether you vote or not, a winner will emerge

1 Like

Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
That is very good, boycott election and APC Candidate will be declared winner. And the election will be declared free and fair by observers. grin
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by niceprof: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
My brother please no need to boycott,the best is to vote Obiano out so that the other remaining cowards will know what is coming their way in 2019.
Re: IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients by Kingsley10000: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
see how I just dey salivate

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Seriously Suffering Under Buhari - Tinubu / Buhari's New Ministers And Their Portfolio / Nigerian Pastor Marries Underage Girl.photos Go Viral(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.