Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (19780 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Alibaba get time dey reply fools.
some people jst no get sense
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by thunderbabs: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ali Baba should meet NwaAmaikpe...lol He would update hiz bashing of da guy
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by OlujobaSamuel: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ndy1919:
Cursing someone's else mother shows you have no respect for your own parents.... Na WA....
abegi, which kind judge you be sef, you no see wetin the first dude wrote? if you cant help dem resolve it, leave them make them dey enjoy their ways.
make we dey mind our biz abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by AuroraB(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ndy1919:
Cursing someone's else mother shows you have no respect for your own parents.... Na WA....
Get lost you two-faced liar
Hypocrite undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by yhemster(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
No wahala, same way we can justify that politicians too are good errand boys to their godfather/cabal. The godfathers provided the machinery and resources to win the election. They're services providers too.
Anyway what do I know.

***Corruption not in my backyard. We're deceiving ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by deji17: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Only people with names like @Chrys.chikere , will attack Ali Baba like that. Jonaloot loss is still paining them till tomorrow.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Ndy1919: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

abegi, which kind judge you be sef, you no see wetin the first dude wrote? if you cant help dem resolve it, leave them make them dey enjoy their ways.
make we dey mind our biz abeg.
I no support the man for disrespecting her but I equally didn't see why she would involve his mom to this when she is a woman... that was why I was quick to caution her... thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by somehow: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
And were you there too or just spamming the internet as usual?
anonimi:

Was he with Charlie Boy when he was protesting successfully to force Bubu, leader of te 40 thieves cabal to end his medical tourism abroad and return home?
Can anyone share Ali Baba's pictures at any of the rallies?
Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjV4ZTPijo

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
Ali baba, if we call you a hypocrite then you are a hypocrite. Just take it like that. : wink wink
IF I tell u u don't have sense just take it like dat
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by kjan64: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Ace Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba who was spotted at Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding recently and called out by fans, has replied those who called him a hypocrite.

According to him, nobody has the right to call him out because he's first a standup comedian, talk show host, actor, ideas consultant and businessman, which means his business is to provide any of the requested services listed. Here's what he wrote;

"I have addressed this issue before but it seems some people's stupidity or ignorance is on a dynamic climb. Let me first say that I am a service provider. I am an MC, Stand-Up Comedian, talk show host, actor, ideas consultant and businessman. Which means my business is to provide any of the requested services listed. That said I am a Nigerian and a vocal one too.

I use any platform I am on to talk about the things I observe and experience. I have not stopped being a citizen. So whatever party is in power, can use my services and get served when they step out of line. That cannot change. So I was an MCee at the Sarakis wedding. And the idiots woke up to their refrain again. "There he goes again dining and wining with the people he criticizes. Hypocrite!!" Wow! The wedding was not covered by photographers? Were there no caterers? Were there no event planners? Did they not use an airline to fly into Lagos? How about the decorators? There was media coverage.

All newspapers and magazines. Even the publisher of Thisday and owners of Channels Tv. They attended and provided services. What about the hotel and venue? They provided services. Fashion designers. Jewellers. Cake makers. Drinks and food. Printers. Security services. Makeup artists. Live bands, sound engineers... They all came to offer their services. Just like I did. When these politicians steal us blind, don't lawyers represent them in court? They are providing services abi? But fools like this @Chrys.chikere can't phantom that. Don't these politician attend the same churches that you attend? In the presence of God? How many churches have sent them out?

Or excommunicated them? But ALI BABA being an MC at their event is the reason our economy is this bad. Even when ALI BABA tells them more truth than some of your pastors, that pray for them to succeed. Some people's stupidity is on 3D. But blame it on their OS. Some Operating systems can't work with all apps"

https://www.lailasblog.com/ali-baba-comes-fans-called-hypocrite-dining-politicians/

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmN3EZnVot4
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by anonimi: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2017
somehow:
And were you there too or just spamming the internet as usual?

To be taken serious, you will have to show where so much public space is devoted to my life and where my twitter rants are posted on nairaland and even make its front page.
Deal or no deal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Mexzy4sho(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Macmoni:

IF I tell u u don't have sense just take it like dat
Mumu
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
Mumu
Y are u calling ur mothers name
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Airforce1(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Mexzy4sho(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Macmoni:

Y are u calling ur mothers name
Your father there. Did I mention your name. Big fool. Get a job and stop being a pussy.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by somehow: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
You mean I should become jobless and start searching for all your rantings that are on your mention just to be taken serious by a noise maker like you?

Until I see you on TV doing same things you are accusing others of not doing, you remain a noise maker.
anonimi:

To be taken serious, you will have to show where so much public space is devoted to my life and where my twitter rants are posted on nairaland and even make its front page.
Deal or no deal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mexzy4sho:

Your father there. Did I mention your name. Big fool. Get a job and stop being a pussy.
Lol idiot.
......... Make thunder kill u
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Macmoni:

Lol idiot.
......... Make thunder kill u
May you die by stroke idiot.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
May you die by stroke idiot.
May hiv weep ur generation ass !
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Mexzy4sho(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Macmoni:

May hiv weep ur generation ass !
Your attempts to remain relevant to me is laughable. This shows that you're immature. So from now on I'm not replying to this cry baby anymore. Hope you get a life. wink
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mexzy4sho:

Your attempts to remain relevant to me is laughable. This shows that you're immature. So from now on I'm not replying to this cry baby anymore. Hope you get a life. wink
I don tire asshole
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Macmoni(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mexzy4sho:

U don tire asshole
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Abudu2000(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Who even know alibaba again? The service he claim to render that isnt good at. These entertainers are just our for their own gain.look what 2face did with the protest, I am supprised alot of nigerians still even listen to his wack songs and follow his on Twitter and Instagram. If I could block then who be tuface wey I go come follow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want / Joy Onumajuru Celebrates Her Birthday In An Orphanage In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To DJ Olu & Chime's Death; Dismisses Drug Overdose Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.