Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me (7570 Views)

Why Can't Banks Really Assist To Track Stolen Funds / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / NCDMB Offers N76bn Intervention Funds To Support Local Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Egonne1(f): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by nkhay(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2017
This is serious shocked shocked
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by 3RNEST(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
nkhay:
This is serious shocked shocked
shocked shocked embarassed This is huge..
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2017
cry
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by gocare: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
@Meetmal @Mayorall @tooltip Please it would be nice if you all can say your bid o, lets clear this issue

5 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by puskin: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, Well Well.........fresh thread, fresh crisis. shocked

@Meetmal
@Mayorall
@Tooltip

Keeping quiet will not make this issue go away.
Come and say ya piece.

1 Like

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by funlord(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Hian!

1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by OldBeer: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Another one!
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by justi4jesu(f): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by modath(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
sad...oh
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by omoadeleye(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Bad people
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Firmjudge(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
hmmm
@Meetmal @Mayorall @Tooltip
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by finest0007(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Naija undecided
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Tobtex(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
I weak for here abeg. Which kind life be this.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by charsobodo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is a huge fraud case and those involved would do themselves a world of good by resolving this issue now before it escalates to a bigger problem.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bvv

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
charsobodo:
This is a huge fraud case and those involved would do themselves a world of good by resolving this issue now before it escalates to a bigger problem.
the damage has been done already
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nmlp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Even the so called 'trusted' traders too shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
H

2 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Carshopper(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Finally
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Carshopper(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
tooltip:
The funds in question were obtained via a bureau de change.We have contacted them and they in turn have contacted their source who currently has an ongoing transaction with them.

Consequently, they have withheld his funds and are requesting for proof of fraud from you, to present to him before releasing the funds. We have provided them with your email screenshot but they refused to accept that as proof.

The mallams buy bad funds... they know it

5 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by toluxa1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm, this is quite serious. It's well. I hope it's resolved soonest. Is it possible for the Malam people to say exactly what kind of proof they need? So she can communicate that to the complainant in the US.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Tyche(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa!
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by OCTAVO: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is deep, I hope you guys resolve it as soon as possible.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by mayorall(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
gocare:
@Meetmal @Mayorall @tooltip Please it would be nice if you all can say your bid o, lets clear this issue

Here it is, About 10 months ago, she contacted me about a paypal fund and I told her it's already sold. She asked if it is possible she gets bank deposit, but unfortunately before her payment entered, the fund had been already been sold, then I contacted meetmal and she requested for the her USA account details and I gave her, but she couldn't send it for about 24hours.
Egonne then said when can I get more fund, I told her I can't promise that am going to refund her, I went to bank and process her refund of 2 million naira. She confirmed the said payment, by evening of the day, meatmal sent a receipt that the payment had been made and I called and told her, she paid in the money and promised to send me the balance, but when she discovered it was meatmal that made the payment, she went ahead and made the balance of the payment to meatmal.

After 10 months, she told me there's an issue with the payment and her account had been blocked, she sent some screenshots from a mail. I told meatmal and she said she's going to contact account the depositor, she reverted and told me those people requested for evidence from bank, I told her, but she said she can't present anything and resolved to threats.

Solutions I have presented to her.

1. Get evidence or statement from bank

2. Since it's police that contacted you, it should be an official matter/issue. Please drop the police post details, either police officer in charge at the police office or anything so I can send someone to confirm the official Lodgement of the matter and I present that to meatmal and the said bdc.

3. Today, I told meatmal to request for her login details ( change password and drop the email details to confirm the mail message).

No one is saying she is not going to be refunded, but evidence is needed. That's all.

6 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
I may be wrong but I don't think that mail is enough evidence at all for this huge money , besides, to the best of what I think I know, I doubt if us police will give you that option without arresting you first and charge you to court to defend your self. I doubt if they bargain like that. I may be wrong, though. That email can be cloned and formed. Please get more evidences and send it to the party involved asap so that there will be clarity on this.

17 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
To my own little understanding to what I am seeing here,

1.. That email isn't from a US citizen. A new York police can't write bad English like this.

2.. A US police will always like to catch the main culprit instead of asking u to return a money.

3..Nairaland isn't a place u solve issues like this; they will only come and gossip and leave the thread.

13 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
priceaction:
I may be wrong but I don't think that mail is enough evidence at all for this huge money , besides, to the best of what I think I know, I doubt if us police will give you that option without arresting you first and charge you to court to do fend your self. I doubt if they bargain like that. I may be wrong, though. That email can be clone and formed. Please get more evidences and send it to the party involved asap so that there will be clarity on this.
I agree with this.
Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by agarawu23(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
priceaction:
I may be wrong but I don't think that mail is enough evidence at all for this huge money , besides, to the best of what I think I know, I doubt if us police will give you that option without arresting you first and charge you to court to do fend your self. I doubt if they bargain like that. I may be wrong, though. That email can be clone and formed. Please get more evidences and send it to the party involved asap so that there will be clarity on this.
Thank you. My post exactly.

The handwriting on that email is too poor to come out from a US citizen.

There is more to it..........

3 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by Tabbaz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
USA cash deposit again! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Buy and sell it at your own risk. I can only vouch for few regarding cash deposit and their price is high cos the fund is clean

>90% of cheap cash deposit are fraudulent money. let's all beware

3 Likes

Re: Meetmal And Mayorall Sold Stolen Funds To Me by kaboninc(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
mayorall:

Here it is, About 10 months ago, she contacted me about a paypal fund and I told her it's already sold. She asked if it is possible she gets bank deposit, but unfortunately before her payment entered, the fund had been already been sold, then I contacted meetmal and she requested for the her USA account details and I gave her, but she couldn't send it for about 24hours.
Egonne then said when can I get more fund, I told her I can't promise that am going to refund her, I went to bank and process her refund of 2 million naira. She confirmed the said payment, by evening of the day, meatmal sent a receipt that the payment had been made and I called and told her, she paid in the money and promised to send me the balance, but when she discovered it was meatmal that made the payment, she went ahead and made the balance of the payment to meatmal.

After 10 months, she told me there's an issue with the payment and her account had been blocked, she sent some screenshots from a mail. I told meatmal and she said she's going to contact account the depositor, she reverted and told me those people requested for evidence from bank, I told her, but she said she can't present anything and resolved to threats.

Solutions I have presented to her.

1. Get evidence or statement from bank

2. Since it's police that contacted you, it should be an official matter/issue. Please drop the police post details, either police officer in charge at the police office or anything so I can send someone to confirm the official Lodgement of the matter and I present that to meatmal and the said bdc.

3. Today, I told meatmal to request for her login details ( change password and drop the email details to confirm the mail message).

No one is saying she is not going to be refunded, but evidence is needed. That's all.

The name of the Police Officer or whoever sent that mail is there. The phone number to contact is there. The email address is there. What other info do you need to confirm?

You have all the info to present to your friend to contact the Police in New York.

Please make your necessary contact.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profitable Business Opportunities After Subsidy Removal? / Standard Bank Report Predicts Increase In Reserves Buoyed By Domestic Oil Refine / How To Get A Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.