Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (37549 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by oluwashedy: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
How many Ghanaians dealt with Iyanya when he dump Yvonne Nelson? Madam please goan sit down in one corner jor
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by ekensi01: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
ghana girls sabi die on top naija boys matter. Them like naija boys like kilode.

But a Ghana boy was insulting Nigerians that they are cheap
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Ssms(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
The dick must really be heavenly for her to not want to ever let go. grin

girls be mentioning dick like it's money....mtcheww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
ekensi01:

But a Ghana boy was insulting Nigerians that they are cheap
maybe him/her get craze for head. No mind them ooo. They are so obsessed with Nigerians ooo. Celebrity, male, female. Anyway, some of them slay queen gang been they vex as them men no dey see them but go travel go Naija go pick girls over them. Na en dey vex them. Most of their celebrities either male or female has dated or still dating a Nigerian. Them love Nigerians make i no lie you. If them don hear say you be naija, you go see them dey laugh like person wey madness just dey manifest for en life. Ask makydebbie, she can't deny that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Duru009(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

I know u luv it big...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by reality17(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

Expert speaking
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobodys(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
she knows she's gonna be dumped......eyahh..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by kingsmaila(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Do u think he will marry u? U have to have a rethink as its obvious you can either be a baby Mama based on the trend or he will dump u and nothing will happen. I advise u to be wise and persuade him marry u as soon as possible if u don't want to be dumped.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
There is something about his dick that makes her crave for more.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by blahc007: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned her boyfriend, Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim, concerning their relationship – she says her nationals will deal with him should he dump her.

The mother-of-one who was once married to Kwadwo Sarfo, says Ghanaians will deal with musician Iceberg Slim, born Olusegun Olowokere, if he decides to end their relationship.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/ghanaians-will-deal-with-you-if-you-dump-me-juliet-ibrahim-warns-iceberg-slim/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0g-j6FKqk
ask yvonne nelson and nadia buari...u are jus givin him more reasons to dump u..ice baba press her as$ more jare..we dey ur bak
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by uvalued(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
... The flesh profits nothing.. U hold the flesh won't profit u nothing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
hmmm...just days after i kick against this showoff. . .i told juliet, una just dey engage, stop this picture and selfie thing. .to me that guy is a play boy. . .let him not tell stories and dump you tomorow....
www.valentine202.com
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Burgerlomo: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

Abeg if na U nko? grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na by for?Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by 9inches(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skip to 10:50 mins.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Royaldave200(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by lukuboi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
See girl make I de trip for nain this mumu boi de press ynash anyhow.....Idondie!!!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Mypeople2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:

Na all this kind talk you dey like.I know say you dey like the thing too.It is someone like that will name her first son Dickson
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by IkemChris(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa ooooo. Why will someone be pressing someones Yansh and be snapping pictures at the same time and you said the woman is the mother of one. Hmmmmm God help us
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
make una free the guy joooor
am sure the guy has not gotten to the 'promise land' yet wink wink
i can bet my great grandma with it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Macmoni(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
RSVP:
Cheapish
Approach ha let no how cheap she is
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by madenigga(m): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2017
She forgot she dealing with a yoruba demon undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by 360command: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Love their relationship and I hope to see it progress. Iceberg was rude with the way he was chatting using his phone while the interview was on.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by DONFASZY(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Na Ghanians dey slip wit u or weird hairstyle iceberg
Ur dating hiim wit nt last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by sonature1: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
fvckme:
One condom could have prevented this

Prevented what? Are u high?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by zubby29(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ibbravo:

like mad.. this one go like Love Machine gan..
try mine na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by niyot124: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bullhari007:
gben gben gben ... Auntie Juliet you are in for it, the Yellowbar demon is there for your money ... they are career killers , don't cry us river when he swindle you and use the money to buy ewedu and Amala for his friends and uses the rest to stage owambe for his long forgotten ancestors grin grin grin

You typed like a pained dude grin grin tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Bullhari007(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
niyot124:

You typed like a pained dude grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ramsey Nouah Dating Janet Jackson / Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.