Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (202809 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by nopretense: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
loohlaah:

Thank you.
Also could you tell if it was in batches too? Or everyone started at once.

Everyone started at once....
Good luck, dear..
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by loohlaah: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
nopretense:

Everyone started at once....
Good luck, dear..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by mattwizy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
good day, do you know if PushCV will be conducting union bank management trainee this year? thanks.
TGM2015:

No. Successful application are employed as core staff.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by TGM2015: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2019
mattwizy:
good day, do you know if PushCV will be conducting union bank management trainee this year? thanks.
I do not know.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Phiewall(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by jimjam0652: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Phiewall:

Pls,can someone who wld be 27 by Dec risk applying? How rigid is union bank with the age limit?
I wld really appreciate a response to this..thanks
Apply, it cost nothing.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Akinyelekehinde: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please is there a WhatsApp group chat for Union Bank MT?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Can I go to the Assessment Centre with my WAEC Results printout, as I don't have the certificate?
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Vsammi1: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Vermogen: 1:09pm On May 30, 2022
captain1990:

Its 199k till you are confirmed. Then it drops to 150k as a result of the upfront paid in January and August.
Re: Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme by Kambard(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2022
dullacks:
hi guys, please is the stage two obj and same as stage 1? for those that have written pls.
Morning bro
Pls I need ur number, I have few questions to ask u 08039214313

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.