Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter (75345 Views)

Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / Apple Sells Gaming Robots Built By Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by skrrskrr(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
this should make the list of 100 ways to die
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by one4GOD(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seeker17:
Jeez This is wonderful
some Nigerians don't just think, they talk. can u analyse what's wonderful in this. how well can u watch a TV from such proximity and also what is d relevance,convenience of this when u can mount ur TV at a considerable view and use remove to control d ON and Off of the TV. talk is cheap.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by naijanaso: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
4our:
bed is ugly

because I want to charge phone I will pay 600k wen I can buy extension for 1500

This one is not ready

This is all you can say right? The truth here is that you are looking at it from a poor man's view! If this was to be from one foreign country now, you would be saying it is worth a million Naira. Somebody took his time to create something good (DOING EVERYTHING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR BED)... Even if you can't afford it, please compliment it. That is the Nigerian spirit of growth. Go to shops and see the cost of beds and bedding. Bros, let's not be too fast to condemn people's ingenuity. I know say this one go yap me scatter now grin grin grin

To the guy that designed this bed, THUMBS UP!
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by vezycash(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
The picture says the price is 8,200gh. That's Ghanaian currency. Someone is lying.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Awoo88: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
Even Jesus the carpenter couldn't think of making such thing throughout his lifetime. Bravo Okuoba. May Amadioha bless you with more brain to do greater things, ise!
villagers dey dey dance Davido IF for your brain.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by lamalang(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ghanian carpenter
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Seeker17(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
one4GOD:
some Nigerians don't just think, they talk. can u analyse what's wonderful in this. how well can u watch a TV from such proximity and also what is d relevance,convenience of this when u can mount ur TV at a considerable view and use remove to control d ON and Off of the TV. talk is cheap.
Hey, no b fight yet na.
All ur talk abt convenience, proximity is true. His creativity however is something to admire or don't u think
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by jbnm: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
Even Jesus the carpenter couldn't think of making such thing throughout his lifetime. Bravo Okuoba. May Amadioha bless you with more brain to do greater things, ise!

why include Jesus in dis talk?
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Jamorezzi: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na only one thing pain me , if Na white man do this thing , you go see so many fake black asses , them go dey shout nice one , we like this like that . This is wonderful , but now una own black person do am , una dey talk shit , bro nice job jaree . More blessings
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Kellydgreat(f): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
mebad:

If i see something new no one has ever done before , of course i would appreciate it. But you expect me to applaud a poorly done imitation

A sadist spotted. sad
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Habyz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Detrickypat:
This is wack.... A television this close is an invitation to eye problem...and those wiring around the can be a veritable tool for your village people when they decide to stroll in your room at night. You'll be long electrocuted before you knew you were dead.... They should do a bed with some fittings for body massage, not electric-wired bed...
He probably had no Idea if the health implications too close to your eyes in the dark but you should try to criticize him constructively, the matter of electrocution is very unlikely since the bed is made of wood. All in all this in my opinion is an innovative design built especially for the lazy.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
one4GOD:

Agreed, he can improve his design, but applaud him for at least doing something
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
honeymoon bed
you go throwaway am after honeymoon?
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
4our:
bed is ugly

because I want to charge phone I will pay 600k wen I can buy extension for 1500

This one is not ready
Don't mind these people. As if the phone can call the gatekeeper of heaven afterwards.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by chubinwa(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
stop misleading dis house. it is Joseph nt Jesus
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by skitozblog: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
THIS is not in Nigeria please note can't you see gh in the currency and the name of the facebook
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by skitozblog: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
it's good for people with disabilities tho
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by 2016easy2017: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
cutefergiee:
nice one
how can som1 be wicked enough to beat som1 in the eye
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by mebad(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kellydgreat:

A sadist spotted. sad

if not subscribing to your way of being makes me a sadist, then i proudly wear the title . Please refrain from mentioning me again. Thanks
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Detrickypat:
This is wack.... A television this close is an invitation to eye problem...and those wiring around the can be a veritable tool for your village people when they decide to stroll in your room at night. You'll be long electrocuted before you knew you were dead.... They should do a bed with some fittings for body massage, not electric-wired bed...

why dont u just work on improving it

is that not inventors do

especially when u look at past inventions and their recent outcomes
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
wow, bed making has gone digital.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by adollyboy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is really good
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by SURElee(f): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Until power upsurge go electrocute person for that wonderment bed. Biko safety first my people, this ain't appealing to my safety lifestyle. I jump and pass this one kia kia
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by ladyF(f): 2:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Very risky to have the TV close to the bed like that o. grin
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2017
chubinwa:

stop misleading dis house. it is Joseph nt Jesus
Jesus learnt carpentry work from his father.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2017
jbnm:

why include Jesus in dis talk?
because he claimed to be god, but can't invent ordinary modern furniture.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

villagers dey dey dance Davido IF for your brain.
And yours too. Compliment.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2017
jaylee1:
He couldn't have thought dat far because he spent a limited time on earth dats why he transferred d knowledge to us
so your god is limited by time? That sounds wack undecided Even Buhari has achieved more in this 2.5 years than bros J.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Wemori:

You just want someone to insult you this afternoon shey? In short, you be mumu
chai! Mumu na your surname grin
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by geoworldedu: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2017
stellytwinkle:
May sense fall upon you in Jesus name
May sense fall on dead Jew Jesus in Amadioha's name.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by Awoo88: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2017
geoworldedu:
And yours too. Compliment.
Why should they?? I no dey mistalk like you.
Re: Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter by jbnm: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2017
geoworldedu:
because he claimed to be god, but can't invent ordinary modern furniture.

r u high?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.