Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos (60438 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by ololadeking(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=Keneking post=62165455]Saraki sef [/quote
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by misterh(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
superior1:
IMALE masturbating on non-issues since the time of mohamed, for their mind now they have overcame the traditionalists.

What's a non-issue to you might be a massive issue for someone else. Islam prides itself as a religion of brotherhood.

If a Muslim's corpse is desecrated in such a way as is described in the topic, that spirit of brotherhood is called into action.

If traditionalists can violate a Muslim corpse and nothing is done, we might as well just stop being Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:
kulasa has gone
you must be a COED Oro student
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by mamachizzy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
after they rejected his body, now they are clamoring for it. mtchewwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Basfaq(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Meritocracy:
Good for him, the corpse still dey intact after 47days.
That is essence of been a good muslim.
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Mccullum: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
free2ryhme:
Even in death they still won't let the dead rest in peace

He can't be buried like pagan, so it's good as he's reburied in Islamic rite due to even in death Muslims must protect their fellow in Islam...

may almighty Allah grant him best of His paradise.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Ditala(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Total nonentity !!! The ,mercy Allah will reached His servant wherever he is buried.
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Leez(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Forty seven days after of his death, the civil servant, Salami Adekunle, who was struck to death by lightning during a downpour in Oro, Kwara, has just been given a proper burial, according to a new report by Abubakr Imam Ali-Agan. Yoruba traditional worshippers reportedly performed ritual concoctions on the deceased believing that his death was not natural as the corpse was rejected to be buried at the Muslim cemetery. .

Read the report shared by Abubakr Imam Ali-Agan on Facebook.

Ahmad Kunle Abdusalam died as a result of lightening 47 days ago. Yoruba traditional worshippers performed ritual concoctions on him believing that his death was not natural. He was taken to the Muslim Cemetery to be buried after his body was rubbed with the blood of pigs and dogs

This is not acceptable in Islam we explained. A member of his family then instructed that they should take him to another cemetery where he was buried according to the traditionalists. However the deceased died as a Muslim. He must be buried according to the dictate of Islam, we insisted.

At a point we warned to stop further actions by the ritualists through some munafiqun. We were warned that if we attempt the exhumation we shall die in the process. Oh what a good way to die, we exclaimed.

We reported the matter to the authorities concerned in the state. We got permission to exhume his body. At the appointed date we were not shown the grave by his family members because they were told they will die instantly . So we opted for the prayer in absentia. Salatul gayb. Fortunately for this brother, some concerned brothers in Saudi Arabia who were following the event also conducted the prayer on him..

Still not satisfied we launched series of campaign for his exhumation. We got police permit for the exercise. To Allah be the credit for after 47 days we are able to locate his grave and we found his body intact, he was exhumed and buried according to the Islamic rites at the Muslim Cemetery Ilorin. The Prayer was witnessed by thousands of Muslims due to special radio announcement. The Prayer was led by the Chief Imam of the University of Ilorin, Prof. A.G.À.S Oladosu. Please share if you are inspired.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/civil-servant-killed-lightning-buried-47-days-death-photos.html
ohhhhhh God
these ppl and skull mining undecided angry
smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
babs4all:
Alhamdulillahi. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Aljanat firdaus
the way moslem think I don't think any Muslim will go to hell cus even Osama bin laden Muslim prayed for him and ask God to grant him firdaus aljanat abacha Muslim prayed for him Saddam too ,suicide bombers even claim Muslim heaven belongs to them 72 virgins with black eye virgin re waiting for them,I wonder how Muslim heaven will look like

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mccullum:

He can't be buried like pagan, so it's good as he's reburied in Islamic rite due to even in death Muslims must protect their fellow in Islam...

may almighty Allah grant him best of His paradise.

What happens to those Muslims killed b bokoharam
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by free2ryhme: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
yemaldo:

U are a fool

This is how your father insults your mother

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by stonemasonn: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
is it even islamic to exhume a body?
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
They want judge d man sins b4 God.
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
IN SUMMARY ISLAM TRIUMPH
GOD BLESS THE MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:

you must be a COED Oro student
No, am not a student of the sch but my one of my parents works their but u can check my previous post
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:

No, am not a student of the sch but my one of my parents works their but u can check my previous post

ok i graduated from the school last year i akso have a frnd with the surname Oladipo in the school. His mum is working there. He is Olumode by name
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Habyz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Keneking:
Saraki sef
What is Saraki's business in this? undecided
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:

ok i graduated from the school last year i akso have a frnd with the surname Oladipo in the school. His mum is working there. He is Olumode by name
rili
Olumide or Olumode
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:
rili Olumide or Olumode
i want to write Olumide. Na typo
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:

i want to write Olumide. Na typo

Yeah he is my bro...
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:

Yeah he is my bro...

wow thats nice we went to faith progressive and CCHS together before he moved to OGS
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:

wow thats nice we went to faith progressive and CCHS together before he moved to OGS

Yeah, that's true, how should I describe you to im?
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:

Yeah, that's true, how should I describe you to im?
Just tell him Adekeye Samuel or Chapel
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:
Just tell him Adekeye Samuel or Chapel
owk, I have known you now.
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:
owk, I have known you now.
are you his junior brother?
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
zurielsam:
are you his junior brother?
Yeah.
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by zurielsam(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oladipo1166:

Yeah.
have known you
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Decryptor(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
To Allah be the credit for after 47 days we are able to locate his grave and we found his body intact

Intact ke...is it just me or a closer look at the head view of that wrapped-up body shows that the eye-sockets have been truncated which means the body has been decomposed.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by redheart(m): 2:28am On Nov 08, 2017
sick people everywhere...no wonder the state is so backward. While others are busy with being productive, these ones are busy burying and exhuming corpses upandan. Even had to make a radio announcement for jobless peeps to come and witness d reburial. See crowd...chai

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 5:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Our Naqeeb(Dr Abubakar Imam Ali-Agan) is the man.
You guys need to listen to this guy's Friday programs on harmony FM,Ilorin every Friday,you would never have any reason to want to miss it. its still my favorite program on radio and I have many series recorded on my phone and in my laptop.
The guy is extremely intelligent and brilliant. With his friend,Dr Oloun Oyin,they are killing it on radio,really enlightened and exposed. Talk about travelling to countries around the world,Ali-Agan has been where you've never been and that's one of the reasons for his exposure. Even christians in Ilorin and south western states stay glued to their radios to listen to his program every Friday. I started hearing his name in the late 90's when a native cloth material in vogue with multi coloured vertical and horizontal stripes was named after him,people used to call the cloth Ali-Agan gbemu in the south west back then,I don't know the reason for that but lots of people love him sha and evil minded people hate him with passion .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.