Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos (60426 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by abiolaokenke30(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2017
most advanced and enlightened country in Africa!!!
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
They will not let the body rest in peace bayii....either Islamically or Traditionally buried Heaven or Hell is certain

So you are the one in charge of hell and heaven?
A lot of Nigerian Christians have abandoned the Bible due to the hate sermons preached in the Church
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2017
deflover:
So why is dis news
He died
He was buried
He was uprooted
And buried again
Is dis a miracle in Islam undecided

we are able to locate his grave and we found his body intact

This is what they find miraculous
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Judolisco:
Kai pple no get work again sha jst imagine

I don't recall you saying that when the late Alake of Egba died and his Christian Children hid his body from the traditionalists
Did you?
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

And intrinsic value does his burial as a Muslim act to his family and those he left behind Hope zeal display to rebury him will be the same with one to be applied taking care of his dependents

Because he his dependants his body should be treated anyhow?
In Islam, a corpse is treated with respect and not mutilated
Even if non-muslims did this, you would not complain
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Daboomb:

What kind of attention seekers are these?

He was rubbed with the blood of Pigs and Dogs and you refused to bury him, only for you to go and exhume THE SAME BODY RUBBED WITH BLOOD OF DOG AND PIGS............. to bury!
Why reject him in the first place, abi the blood of Dog and Pigs don turn to blood of Goat and Chicken?
shocked shocked

Abeg, make somebody give these "Idle" worshipers some job to do.
grin grin grin

The people who rejected him were ignorant
You can only reject somebody based on his deeds while alive and not because of what some ignorant people did after his death
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2017
nnokwa042:
the way moslem think I don't think any Muslim will go to hell cus even Osama bin laden Muslim prayed for him and ask God to grant him firdaus aljanat abacha Muslim prayed for him Saddam too ,suicide bombers even claim Muslim heaven belongs to them 72 virgins with black eye virgin re waiting for them,I wonder how Muslim heaven will look like

All the Christians that fought in the Crusades who were rejoicing in the rivers of blood of Muslims and some Christians
All the Christians who were dancing following the massacre of other Christians during the St Bartolomews Day Massacre
And the Christians who satisfied their blood lost on other Christians during the the War of Religion among Christians
And the Christian soldiers who were marching through streets in Iraq, abusing Mohammed (SAW) and shooting any Muslim who protested
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by BetaThings: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

Intact ke...is it just me or a closer look at the head view of that wrapped-up body shows that the eye-sockets have been truncated which means the body has been decomposed.

Prove it now
Corpse of 47 days - tell us how it will look normally if it has decomposed
Some people live in hatred 24/7
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by deflover(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2017
BetaThings:

So the bodies of a mummy too should be a miracle
This dumbos still don't get it
Bodies are preserved based on the chemical used to clean them up and also based on temperature of the soil
There is no miracle there
Anyway Islam has no power in it so things like fake writings on fruits and trees makes dem slam thier heads more undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by heemah(f): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
not with the kinds of of live styles that you live
Keep quiet and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubts... Your moniker says alot about you. I no get ur tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Awoo88: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2017
BetaThings:

Because he his dependants his body should be treated anyhow?
In Islam, a corpse is treated with respect and not mutilated
Even if non-muslims did this, you would not complain
If a non Muslims is being foolish and laying emphasis on non important things people will complain. In Islam, the corpse is valued more than those the deceased left behind? pray tell!
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Tsowa(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
The copse was rejected In Muslim's cemetery cos the idolators has tampered with it and they request the body no to be buried in Islamic way.

The is contradictory to Islam
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by Tsowa(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
BetaThings:

The people who rejected him were ignorant
You can only reject somebody based on his deeds while alive and not because of what some ignorant people did after his death
the family of the deceased said the body wouldn't be bathed and prayed upon.
so the cemetery committee rejected the idea and that's the cause for the body rejection
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by egobetatoday: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Was I the only one who noticed that his fellow islam brothers rejected him initially. How come they are making a fuss of the situation now? Islam/ muslims just like trouble. U rejected his corpse , u later went to exhume it. nawa
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by egobetatoday: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
BetaThings:

what is miraculous in a body that was dug out and the body wrapped in new china white? Does it mean that because U're a muslim u cant use your brain again? Did u see any stain on the cloth? Or do u think sand does not stain white clothes? u pple will believe anything for Islam sake. Nawa
Re: Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2017
heemah:

Keep quiet and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubts... Your moniker says alot about you. I no get ur tym
you no get my time yet you answered me. Just come carry your tear tear pant wet you take do souvenir for my house tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.