Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) (31263 Views)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by iammaKING(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Forgot Over 500k inside Keke!.. As in,what was she thinking?!
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Make them open gofund me for usman make Nigerians bless am
Such a good deed. God bless u usman
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Such people are rare,remembered wen i lost my wallet containing my atms,id n some cash,i was hoping i will get my id back like for a month b4 i totally forgot about seeing it back.
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Ayopredict: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Northerns are honest and trustworthy

6 Likes

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Mr Bashir you did well,money is not your God.

I don't understand this description"an indigent poor tricyclist/keke napep rider". Bloggers you people should take it easy.
don't mind the ignorant blogger that doesn't know how much this Keke guys makes in a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Alexrayz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really nice. One Bashir Usman an indigent poor tricyclist/Keke Napep rider that stays in Narguta area in Jos, Plateau state - yesterday returned the sum of 582, 400 (Five Hundred and eighty two thousand four hundred naira) a trader Mama Ejimeh forgot in his tricycle on Saturday.

According to journalist Bello Lukman, Bashir on realizing the money in his tricycle yesterday went back to Yan Kwallli where he picked her and traced her shop to the delight of Mama Ejimeh who had been in tears since Saturday.

Bashir's wife who counted the money on Saturday encouraged him to return the money.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-returns-nearly-n600000-forgotten-woman-tricycle-photo.html

Pls people with our access bank money pls learn from him and return na beg I dey beg o
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by adeblow(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
This is d part where I love d 'average' northern muslim.
If na Odedapo ppl,dem for don 'claim it' based on say pastor tell them say they will meet unmerited favour soon.
But d honesty of d average northern muslim is canceled out by his propensity for violence,especially if you are not one of them.Ordinary traffic misunderstanding,they'll nearly burn U alive if U can't speak hausa.
In summary,I'd choose d thieving christian to d average northern muslim.

grin grin grin
Bros u no go kill person with laugh.
Especially where u said unmerited favour

3 Likes

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Ccdavies(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
His kind are rare.. God bless him and favour him beyond human expectations.. Bless.. Oh yak aba

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Habyz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
If na Odedapo/Ayebode ppl,dem for don 'claim it' based on say pastor tell them say they will meet unmerited favour soon.
But d honesty of d average northern muslim is canceled out by his propensity for violence,especially if you are not one of them.Ordinary traffic misunderstanding,they'll nearly burn U alive if U can't speak hausa.
In summary,I'd choose d thieving christian to d average northern muslim.
Nawa o! He did something commendable and you took it upon yourself to trash talk his entire tribe and religion. Do you know how hard it is to resist the urge to insult people like you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
purplekayc:
Jesos!!! shocked
thief tongue
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by ekdee: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Humans bow to what is superior to them but who is superior is bowed to. You never bowed to greed and poverty by taking the money that never belonged to you, so I can see lack and poverty bow to you for the rest of your life. You are never a poor man because your mentality is rich with Grace and kindness. Thanks a million brother because you are a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Ivanlxi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mumu boy.....

If na me I take am play sure 1.50 win 800k+ den come return the money

2 Likes

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
illiterate he don't know the value of that cash in this recession, I don't blame him no be Almajiri money... this man will remain poor till the end of his miserable old life Amen
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by phekima(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really nice. One Bashir Usman an indigent poor tricyclist/Keke Napep rider that stays in Narguta area in Jos, Plateau state - yesterday returned the sum of 582, 400. . .

Lol. Reporters and exaggeration. Must you put "poor" there?
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good to have a good wife.
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Habyz:

Nawa o! He did something commendable and you took it upon yourself to trash talk his entire tribe and religion. Do you know how hard it is to resist the urge to insult people like you?
Because ur brain is incomplete, u couldn't comprehend that I talked both 'trash' and good about his religion and tribe and also talked trash about my own religion and tribe.
If I read half a word of insult from U make u see how raw thunder go take strike u now now.
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or a northerner, anybody can do this as long as the person still have a working good conscience.

We still have few good people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Habyz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Because ur brain is incomplete, u couldn't comprehend that I talked both 'trash' and good about his religion and tribe and also talked trash about my own religion and tribe.
If I read half a word of insult from U make u see how raw thunder go take strike u now now.
Bird brain

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by BoiCute(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
If na Odedapo/Ayebode ppl,dem for don 'claim it' based on say pastor tell them say they will meet unmerited favour soon.
In summary,I'd choose d thieving christian to d honest average northern muslim.
oooh you mean say if na Northern christain im for no return the money or you think there are no christains from the north in the north??
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by joystickextendr: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thats Good smiley
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good of him
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
try dat with ipob keke driver

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by teadrake(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
In summary,I'd choose d thieving christian to d honest average northern muslim.
Respectfully, you end up saying nothing reasonable!!

2 Likes

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by rumenase(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

I don't understand this description"an indigent poor tricyclist/keke napep rider". Bloggers you people should take it easy.

I tire o indigent and poor in one sentence

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by zinizta: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nice one.

I am not a tribalist neither am I an Hausa man. But this gesture can mostly be exibited by Northerners. Though there are many bad ones too but the percentage of good ones compare to other tribes and regions in Nigeria is far high..
True... Till They Come To Lagos, And Lagos Changes Them.
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by kjan64: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmN3EZnVot4
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Before i even read it i knw it muat be a Hausa person.
I salute them for their honesty though there is soe bad egg amonh them

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2017
den even count d money
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Fhemmmy:
The man has done great but i think lots of kudos to his wife that encouraged him to return the money . . . .NOTHING BETTER THAN MARRYING A GOOD WOMAN
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by dfrost: 1:15am On Nov 08, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nice one.

I am not a tribalist neither am I an Hausa man. But this gesture can mostly be exibited by Northerners. Though there are many bad ones too but the percentage of good ones compare to other tribes and regions in Nigeria is far high..

My dear NLander, next time just end at the bolded. The remaining does not represent what you claim to be. Honest people abound everywhere regardless of your strata or race.
Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Before I even read the story I knew it was going to be a northern not those ones in Abuja n other southern cities but most core Muslim northern states will definitely return it. Some time ago,went to a shop to get some things and unfortunately money fell out from my pocket n didn't know guess what some kids from miles away n returned that money to me. It's in their blood. If n.a. my brothers forget it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:27am On Nov 08, 2017
dfrost:

My dear NLander, next time just end at the bolded. The remaining does not represent what you claim to be. Honest people abound everywhere regardless of your strata or race.

He was being sincere but you wouldn't see it cuz of bias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.