Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (44918 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Her villages peoples dey seriously work overtime undecided
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2017
T B Joshua over to you
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2017
So this was what Michael Jackson suffered from huh?
God bless his soul..
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Just live on woman. Having vitiligo can be quite traumatizing but one just has to live with it. To those of you saying village people please go and read about vitiligo, if not, just look for a corner where you will go and fu^ck yourselves instead of posting rubbish.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2017
This vitiligo is what led Michael Jackson down the path of transforming his skin...he was covering it up with makeups for a time, but eventually had to give in and get his skin bleached..but a lot of people think he did it for fame, nothing could be farther from the truth...

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2017
FlySly05:
It's time to call up your inner beauty darling. It's a beautiful thing you didn't let it ruin your big day.
That is the reality dear.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by joinnow: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Chai....this thing wicked
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Looking at d wedding pix, it seems she already has d skin disorder.. Look at hands....
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by thunderbabs: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
T'was a set up undecided
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Intelcorei7: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Okara nmo
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2017
This is the only time I recommend make up.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

grin

I was expecting this here

grin

undecided

Try and resurrect your sense of humor... It's dead and buried
who cares if u having a laugh or not? What I wrote was never meant to b funny. Stupid imbec*ile. #Stay ur bus stop# angry
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2017
At least the hubby stayed, most for done run
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
who cares if u having a laugh or not? What I wrote was never meant to b funny,so stop an imbec*ile. #Stay ur bus stop# angry

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=62174587]She looks like all those clowns especially Ist pic from the right .

When your village people want to jeopardize your happiness on your wedding day, they send you skin infection[/quote
like this �
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
U must be mentally disbalanced.
#Big fool
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
U must be mentally disbalanced.
#Big fool

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
U are the one that is a Dunce. Stupid maggot
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by clemz85(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
oyonu:
Na Small thing na. make up will cover it and btw it's a test of love to see if ur guy love you for who you are or just for the facial beauty alone.

Yea, on a random motion, this was my thought.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by freeman95(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Omo this one strong o
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2017
This shît is what the King of Pop suffered from that made him bleach. Too bad. His case was not as bad as this woman.

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by kripen(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2017
I know of a neighbor who has this skin abnormally but it is clear now. medical treatment she got from UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL and God did the wonder. I will advise her to see good medical practitioner
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2017
She might have taken a powerful deworm drug. Most people who have that got it after they took some deworm medicine. I found out it can also be a side effect for some people especially for those that have no particular brand or those who took the drugs after decades of not taking deworm drugs.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
U are the one that is a Dunce. Stupid maggot

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
grin grin stupid troll.
#Bad type.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
grin grin stupid troll.
#Bad type.

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
Can u explain to nairalanders why u keep writing the word dunce,if u don't ,then u must b referring to urself as been horribly stupid. grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Can u explain to nairalanders why u keep writing the word dunce,if u don't ,then u must b referring to urself as been horribly stupid. grin grin

Dunce

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
Don't worry,I understand grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Don't worry,I understand grin grin

Good

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
wintersnow:
Whys death so cruel...y'all should pray for me cry cry cry
RIP in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / Can Nursing Mother Use Postinor? / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.