Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH (385 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH by golor(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Seriously I don't know where to create this topic.

Fellow nairalanders , its so painful that we live in a society where anything goes.

The reason for this thread is that , I want to ignite the people of agip estate portharcourt to stage a protest concerning the incremeant of NEPA bill. Of recent bills has being something else , in fact the average house pays beyond the country minimum wage , everyone has been silent why some murmuring without taking any drastical step.

Most houses pay above 20k , my house for instance is 22k just too flat , what are we using ?just normal applaniances , when you request for prepaid meter they will tell you its not available.

This thing started not too long maybe 3years ago, before now they are houses NEPA don't cut their light cause of bill , my house for instance but recently reverse is the case ...the bill is much .so many people can't cope what they do is to join after each cut by NEPA and nobody is talking ...

I personally want to drop a notice to the neighbourhood , asking them to contribute 500# for each compand so we mobile youth and stage a protest to our local NEPA office , then to the head quarter and if nothing is being done then we will have to write to our local government for a review and sensitalization.

My fear ;I don't want this project to be hijack by hoodlums ...

Please I need advice and contribution on what step to take .....though I am a corp member and we where asked not to protest during our year of service but I think I will disguise my self as a corp member cause I feel it just too unjust to pay such illegal increament ...

NEPA is now a big concern in my neighborhood..

Please advice me ...

Lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH by Wantedmiller: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2017
when you are thinking about it....... remember operation python dance. they might dance with head.... although
Re: I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH by crisisexpert321(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Be careful of the protest, You won't be able to manage it. What if the other area boys join the protest @ your back and vandalise people s shops and steal people s money. Python dance 3 go happen b dat.

So many ways of killing a rat, employ other methods.
Re: I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
@golor, ur crazy spelling of 'hick'grin, has made erased d correct spelling entirely from my brain!grin
Re: I Want To Stage A Protest Concerning The Hick Of NEPA Bill In My Area Agip PH by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
ashjay001:
@golor, ur crazy spelling of 'hick'grin, has made erased d correct spelling entirely from my brain!grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi State, Diary Giant To Collaborate In Dairy Production, Women Empowerment / Reflections On Dr. Uche Ogah And Abia State / Amina Mohammed Indicted In The Illegal Export Of $300 Mil Worth Of Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.