Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

2face Replies Blackface And Idris. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (33268 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

And does "hanging out and catching fun" equate getting something for ones creative work And why will faze complain?? He was taunted as the loser as both black face and 2face were forming Benue united. in fact during the time work was being done on Africa Queen , faze had been push aside.

from d way black face is sounding, u will think that he's going to kill 2face anytime he sees him . my guy black face to me has mental issues o, 2face settled the guy and they hangout together. so u expect 2face to be paying him salaries abi . faze is doing well and to me , he no lost at all.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Esepayan:

shut up what do u know little youth u don forget when dem be come hippodrum that year who people hail

LMAO na 2baba get festac. we don't need past glory . 2baba forever
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

na 2face get festac .
oh boy u sabi festac than them fielding us thrash
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
oh boy u sabi festac than them fielding us thrash

lol 2baba na festac. simple man anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by samsam2019: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
Honestly i don't understand Blackface on this issue,if truly 2baba steal African Queen the guy should go to court instead of blackmailing cos if he has a genuine case i don't see reason for all these noise.

It seems you already take side on the issue,honestly you w be disappointed at the end of the day if you hear the true pictures of the whole thing.

I know Blackface must have seek legal advice but disappointed with the outcome.

I can tell you most of the songs written by plantashious boys are co written and African Queen is not exceptional,so Blackface cannot solely said i owing this track,legal practitioners must have told him pointblank you have no case,meaning he has to continue blackmailing.

We are in a civilised world,he should go to court if he has a genuine case,not all these rants up and down.

with the way he looks you think he has money for court?

Anyway sha, na their life
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Revolva(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin grin blackface ...idris.....ehwwwwww una own don de t oo much
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Yes 2Face stole BlackFace song... but he should have taken him to court since and he should have also built his own career (in whatever he is good at)... why the constant bitterness?
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by overdoseme: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Idris and blackface are just jealous of the fact that ,2face is still relevant to the Music Industry, while they are not. So so many musical artiste have fallen by the road side Of music while 2baba is still on. 1995-2017 and on going no be beans oooooooo. Who GOD don bless no one fit pull down. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by louisilva: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2017
naptu2:
Blackface featured on PulseNG's #LooseTalk podcast yesterday and said some uncomplimentary things about 2face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0c18zjaCkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdA3JBcLMK0

2face responded on Twitter this morning.

2Face replies Blackface and Idris.

https://mobile.twitter.com/official2baba/status/928126464721113089
The trick here is give your guest more drinks and keep them drunk then they start miss-yarning. Happened to MI too now blackface
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Assassin101: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2017
as dem wan craze, mk u involve dem for your fucking craze
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Okpanachi1(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackface is black both in n out, you know you don't fit into fit into Nigerian music. You just expire like professor linkin
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
samsam2019:
with the way he looks you think he has money for court?

Anyway sha, na their life
If he doesn't have money to go to court he should keep quiet.I don't think money is the issue,the issue is the fact that African Queen was co written by Backface and Tuface,so no case for Blackface than to continue ranting to gain public sympathy.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

from d way black face is sounding, u will think that he's going to kill 2face anytime he sees him . my guy black face to me has mental issues o, 2face settled the guy and they hangout together. so u expect 2face to be paying him salaries abi . faze is doing well and to me , he no lost at all.
He is very frustrated and bittered. And if you were in his shoe , you will be I the same state. Blackface did not get credit for that song meaning he did not get what he deserves. I did not say faze lost out. Faze was sidelined by blackface and 2face only for 2face to dump blackface.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
It seems you know much about plantashious boys,pls tells us more

I want to tell you most of the songs were written by Blackface and 2face before faze joined the group or did you see faze make any noise.

I know you must have watched 2baba live,watching him live w tell you he is a good song writer cos right on stage he do compose and do remixing at the same time.

2face is good. No body will doubt that! Blackface was the brain back than. It was only faze who was force to contribute to song by writing his own verse.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

He is very frustrated and bittered. And if you were in his shoe , you will be I the same state. Blackface did not get credit for that song meaning he did not get what he deserves. I did not say faze lost out. Faze was sidelined by blackface and 2face only for 2face to dump blackface.
I thought 2face first left the group then followed by blackface leaving faze with no option than to go solo too,remember faze in his song said one go solo(2face)other too follow(blackface)
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

2face is good. No body will doubt that! Blackface was the brain back than. It was only faze who was force to contribute to song by writing his own verse.
As I said it seems you know much about the trio but i disagreed that blackface was the brain behind the group.

I remember one of the interview then granted by the same Eedris he said and i quote 2face is the backbone of plantashiouz boys.

Mind you 80% of plantashiouz songs were co written including African queen by blackface and tuface,hope you know Faze joined at later stage.

2face is a good song writer,great vocalist with special appeals which w make him evergreen,so forget all the rumours that blackface is the main man,No the main man is tuface.

As i said go and watch tuface live and you w appreciate song written cos right on stage he compose,sings and still do the remixing live.

My man just listen to tracks like FOR INSTANCE, SPIRITUAL HEALING, PAPA ,ONLY ME recently GAGA SHUFFLE and HOLD MY HAND.

2Baba na master
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

so what do you want 2face to do if you were black faze
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

Don't mind blackface,he should just take a cue from Sound Soultan who happened to be 2face right man,Soultan is still doing his thing jejely with the young boys in the industry,saw Soultan house recently and i said whao.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by 1samm: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

And does "hanging out and catching fun" equate getting something for ones creative work And why will faze complain?? He was taunted as the loser as both black face and 2face were forming Benue united. in fact during the time work was being done on Africa Queen , faze had been push aside.
for your info 2baba's manager bared it all in an interview about all.d song co-written between 2face and blackface including African queen..he explained d agrreement reached betweeen 2face and blackface on payment of royalties for AFRICAN QUEEN and d rest..
If you dont know before know this now...BLACKFACE is still.being paid ROYALTIES for AFRICAN QUEEN and 2 other songs released after 2face joined KENNIS..KNOW ALL.THE FACTS BEFORE YOU ACCUSE!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by louisilva: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
anyicash:
Failure is when u continue to dwell in the past..inability of one to move on and forget what happened in the past.dont fail abeg.
But he was asked during the show to explain that's why he went down memory lane
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by tonididdy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Every other thing could be nonsense but truth be told, 2face you've never helped anybody as nobody success can be linked to you in the industry.
Banky W gave us Wizkid,
Olamide gave us Adekunle Gold,
Davido -Mayorkun,
Nelson Brown gave us plantation boys which included 2face,Blackface,Faze,
Peak Milk gave us Yemi Alade and so on...
2face oya point who you epp?
dammy krane, Brymo, w4....etc
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
Don't mind blackface,he should just take a cue from Sound Soultan who happened to be 2face right man,Soultan is still doing his thing jejely with the young boys in the industry,saw Soultan house recently and i said whao.

I don't know sound sultan house bro, so how good is it ? I only know of 2baba house n it's dope too. 2baba n sultan na best friends
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
1samm:
for your info 2baba's manager bared it all in an interview about all.d song co-written between 2face and blackface including African queen..he explained d agrreement reached betweeen 2face and blackface on payment of royalties for AFRICAN QUEEN and d rest..
If you dont know before know this now...BLACKFACE is still.being paid ROYALTIES for AFRICAN QUEEN and 2 other songs released after 2face joined KENNIS..KNOW ALL.THE FACTS BEFORE YOU ACCUSE!!
I am not accusing anybody just responding to mentioned that "hanging out and catching fun" is a form of payment
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

Credit him for the song at least as a co writer. Officially ooooo. Not the backyard 100k here and there.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
As I said it seems you know much about the trio but i disagreed that blackface was the brain behind the group.

I remember one of the interview then granted by the same Eedris he said and i quote 2face is the backbone of plantashiouz boys.

Mind you 80% of plantashiouz songs were co written including African queen by blackface and tuface,hope you know Faze joined at later stage.

2face is a good song writer,great vocalist with special appeals which w make him evergreen,so forget all the rumours that blackface is the main man,No the main man is tuface.

As i said go and watch tuface live and you w appreciate song written cos right on stage he compose,sings and still do the remixing live.

My man just listen to tracks like FOR INSTANCE, SPIRITUAL HEALING, PAPA ,ONLY ME recently GAGA SHUFFLE and HOLD MY HAND.

2Baba na master
For instance for written for him so was only me. in fact caused the rift between 2face and ojo the guy that provided the hook. 2face was the voice as he had the best vocal among them. and I repeat, those days, black face was writing 2faces part
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by paradigmshift(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

Credit him for the song at least as a co writer. Officially ooooo. Not the backyard 100k here and there.

abeg how many years now ?
black faze resemble who him head go cool even if you credit am ? leave dt guy. he credited him in let somebody love you, they both wrote it. if black face can come out with proof,I go take am serious.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by overdoseme: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
U wey dey name artiste wey sign another artiste as if u're not informed this is ur ans :2face signed Dammy Crane .
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Paulreports(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cracked records.Say something new abegi Blackface or abi 2face also steal your talent,voice and brain?move on man
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Kog45(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awoo88:

For instance for written for him so was only me. in fact caused the rift between 2face and ojo the guy that provided the hook. 2face was the voice as he had the best vocal among them. and I repeat, those days, black face was writing 2faces part
Written 2face part? meaning 2face cannot write cos i don't understand what you are trying to say.

I said most of their songs were co written even before faze joined the duo

Remember you said 2face and blackface dumped faze but I told you that 2face first left the group then followed by blackface, leaving faze with no option than to go solo too.

Music is not football were we keep on arguing,the fact are there and what am telling you is that 2face is a good song writer which you don't want to believe,now you are talking about ONLY ME.

Let me tell you what you don't know about ONLY ME track,the track is an intellectual property of 2face.When the song was being recorded,ojo came up with the idea of giving it a facelift of Yoruba verse(omo sewo ni kan lorope omo lowo)ojo can never come out and said he is the owner of the track.

I still repeat it 2face was the big fish in plantashious boys, do you think kennis music are crazy to hook him straight from the trio.Please stop this over hyped of blackface song written and let him face reality.

Now you said 2face is a good vocalist but Faze too is a great vocalist but where he is now cos you said is a good song writer.

My man i gave you some fact but you are trying to dodge, pls go and watch 2face live,bukywald&breathless concert is coming,pls go and watch the guy and you w understand what song writing is all about.

This is only Nigeria artist that we come on stage compose on the stage,sing it and still remix it live on stage and you are telling me he cannot write a song.

Pls ask DJ Jimmy Jatt about STYLEE and he w tell u 2face great input apart from singing,ask Sound Soultan on his BUSHMEAT track or Darey Art Alade.9ice w tell u much how 2baba wrote his line on street credibility.

Eedris who is now teeming up with blackface once said 2face was the pillar of plantashiouz boys.Tetuila w tell you who is 2baba when it come to delivery.Olu maintain w tell u how 2baba wrote his line in CINDERELLA.

Do you think it is easy for artists like Psquare, Dbanj,Don Jazzy,always paying tribute even the legendary Victor Nwaifo held him in high esteem in joromy remix.The same thing Papa Victor Olaiya in the remix of baby ko ma ilo o remix,he wrote his part and delivered.Even Majek Fashek was not left out with 2baba contribution in remix of Majek INA NEW YORK
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by Awoo88: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kog45:
Written 2face part? meaning 2face cannot write cos i don't understand what you are trying to say.

I said most of their songs were co written even before faze joined the duo

Remember you said 2face and blackface dumped faze but I told you that 2face first left the group then followed by blackface, leaving faze with no option than to go solo too.

Music is not football were we keep on arguing,the fact are there and what am telling you is that 2face is a good song writer which you don't want to believe,now you are talking about ONLY ME.

Let me tell you what you don't know about ONLY ME track,the track is an intellectual property of 2face.When the song was being recorded,ojo came up with the idea of giving it a facelift of Yoruba verse(omo sewo ni kan lorope omo lowo)ojo can never come out and said he is the owner of the track.

I still repeat it 2face was the big fish in plantashious boys, do you think kennis music are crazy to hook him straight from the trio.Please stop this over hyped of blackface song written and let him face reality.

Now you said 2face is a good vocalist but Faze too is a great vocalist but where he is now cos you said is a good song writer.

My man i gave you some fact but you are trying to dodge, pls go and watch 2face live,bukywald&breathless concert is coming,pls go and watch the guy and you w understand what song writing is all about.

This is only Nigeria artist that we come on stage compose on the stage,sing it and still remix it live on stage and you are telling me he cannot write a song.

Pls ask DJ Jimmy Jatt about STYLEE and he w tell u 2face great input apart from singing,ask Sound Soultan on his BUSHMEAT track or Darey Art Alade.9ice w tell u much how 2baba wrote his line on street credibility.

Eedris who is now teeming up with blackface once said 2face was the pillar of plantashiouz boys.Tetuila w tell you who is 2baba when it come to delivery.Olu maintain w tell u how 2baba wrote his line in CINDERELLA.

Do you think it is easy for artists like Psquare, Dbanj,Don Jazzy,always paying tribute even the legendary Victor Nwaifo held him in high esteem in joromy remix.The same thing Papa Victor Olaiya in the remix of baby ko ma ilo o remix,he wrote his part and delivered.Even Majek Fashek was not left out with 2baba contribution in remix of Majek INA NEW YORK
I am not saying 2face can not write. what I am say is that black face was helping tuface with his lyrics and that is a fact!! asked Nelson brown the guy that brought dem to lime light. And as for faze, he had been effectively edged out of the group by the time the group was suppose to be working on it last album. go listen to that album. Faze was no where to be found. he was accused of not contributing. Force to abandon his studies in uniben. It was during this time Kenny's music came to offer 2face a Solo deal. blackface thinking with faze effectively out albeit unofficially, he will continued working with 2face. kenny had other plans as he was replaced with ojb. Tuface's grass to grace album was over 60% Ojb's work. his first two albums were work with blackfaze and ojb. When he parted ways with ojb, he started having issues with Kenny. He moved to start hyperteck where it tool him over four years to do any meaningful song.
Give 2face props though for it is not easy for an artist to find his rhythm again after parting ways with those whom he heavily relied on. That was( still is) what made a legend. He survived the separation. Dbang and wande coal have not survived parting with Don jazzy. 50 cent had to find something else to do apart from music when he was no longer getting help from Dr dre. Even snoop with all his lyrical prowess did not survived separation. 2face talent is not in doubt but if anybody told he did not get help writing, don't believe. Have u noticed his style changed considerably since grass to grace listen carefully to his work and you will not find it hard to discover when he started writing his own songs. And yes tuface does amazing a capella on stage but there was after he broke himself lose mentally from his helper. He stage performance was usually very dull. Around 2007, he changed. Started wearing a funny looking baggy and he started spicing up his performances with free styling. And started jumping from one end of the stage to another. He musical baptism was in 2007.
Faze was running head to head with 2face until he did one stupid meaningless song called gear one. Lyrics content, better quality video, faze was ahead. early 2008 or so, Faze came out with that stupid song backed up with a more stupid video. 2face came out with only me backed with one a simply but meaningful video. That was His ascension over Faze.
Re: 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. by naptu2: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackface retweeted these tweets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Tekno Yawa / Tekno – Pana Lyrics / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.