Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (55606 Views)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by WiseFool2(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2017
The topic though. 'JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby' . Na wetin she for deliver before? Adult?

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by miqos02(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
frosbel2:
Can somebody just burn Nigerian down to the ground cheesy

Too much wickedness
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by kowa1(m): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

A Junior Secondary School 2 student of Government Day Secondary School, Tunga-Minna, who was allegedly impregnated by the Vice Principal, Malam Mohammed Mohammed, has been delivered of a baby boy. The minor gave birth at Injita village in Munya Local Government Area of Niger, last week.
Mohammed, who was arraigned on April 4, is currently standing trial on a two-count charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a child and impregnating a female student.

The accused was remanded in prison for three months after he pleaded not guilty to the charge, before he was granted bail in the sum of N1 million by Magistrate Fatima Auna.

According to Auna, Mohammed’s action contravened sections 35 and 36 of the 1999 constitution and sections 341 and 342 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

The victim, who spoke with newsmen on Tuesday in Munya, disclosed that she gave birth to a baby boy at her native village because her guardian in Minna took her back to her parents in August.

She said that the Vice Principal had not come to see her, and solicited the assistance of the state government to cater for the child.

The minor, however, said that the incident would not stop her from realising her dream of becoming a Nurse.

“I am not happy to be a mother at this tender age, but I will not allow the incident to shatter my dreams of becoming a nurse.

“I want to return to school as quickly as possible because I still want to become a Nurse,” she said.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/jss-2-student-impregnated-vice-principal-delivers-baby-minna

[img]https://3.bp..com/-SRoohtm1MPQ/WgJ_jw1VkxI/AAAAAAAAVkg/4_Aq_lHuBoYgTDg4ptIK1vZTdrWdFRJ8wCLcBGAs/s1600/jsss.jpg[/img]

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by kizyalex10(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

A Junior Secondary School 2 student of Government Day Secondary School, Tunga-Minna, who was allegedly impregnated by the Vice Principal, Malam Mohammed Mohammed, has been delivered of a baby boy. The minor gave birth at Injita village in Munya Local Government Area of Niger, last week.
Mohammed, who was arraigned on April 4, is currently standing trial on a two-count charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a child and impregnating a female student.

The accused was remanded in prison for three months after he pleaded not guilty to the charge, before he was granted bail in the sum of N1 million by Magistrate Fatima Auna.

According to Auna, Mohammed’s action contravened sections 35 and 36 of the 1999 constitution and sections 341 and 342 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

The victim, who spoke with newsmen on Tuesday in Munya, disclosed that she gave birth to a baby boy at her native village because her guardian in Minna took her back to her parents in August.

She said that the Vice Principal had not come to see her, and solicited the assistance of the state government to cater for the child.

The minor, however, said that the incident would not stop her from realising her dream of becoming a Nurse.

“I am not happy to be a mother at this tender age, but I will not allow the incident to shatter my dreams of becoming a nurse.

“I want to return to school as quickly as possible because I still want to become a Nurse,” she said.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/jss-2-student-impregnated-vice-principal-delivers-baby-minna

[img]https://3.bp..com/-SRoohtm1MPQ/WgJ_jw1VkxI/AAAAAAAAVkg/4_Aq_lHuBoYgTDg4ptIK1vZTdrWdFRJ8wCLcBGAs/s1600/jsss.jpg[/img]
I knw say na northern Nigeria dis will happen,northern part nd tight hole nd sexual abuse re 5 nd 6.useless part of naija
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by maasoap(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
It is legal .

Our holy book supports it and our northern tradition does too.

and since a distinguished senator did same , I demand the immediate release of the paedophile
When your sister or better still, your daughter is involved, you can tell the court that statement.
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by curvilicious: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Ehen? Is it not baby she will deliver before? Na man impregnate her not goat
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by mammanbawa: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
It is legal .

and since a distinguished senator did same , I demand the immediate release of the paedophile

Which holy book supports fornication?
Are they married?
Don't make reference with history. The prophet married Aisha at 8. Do your research and know when she was taken to his house!

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by khingTony(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin the girl dey even sit down for front seat sef
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by casnido2: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2017
deflover:
The gal has given birth to a boy yet he pleads not guilty in court
What exactly is he not guilty of undecided
Biko!! Ep me ask am
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by anonimi: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2017
deflover:

Good question.
See sarcastic answer below =>

haywire07:
It is legal .

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Kingbusssy(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2017
deflover:
Hin dey craze in
because I too dey craze wonder what he's talking about
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Spaxon(f): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Nice script my dear,keep the flame burning.....
thanks baby. But I copied it tho. Decided to share
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by lukmangobir(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2017
nigerian police
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Green222: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2017
GDSS Tunga is one school I have seen where there is no break period and no time to resume class. The students are everywhere male and female all thru d day. I pity the poor innocent girl but that school needs urgent attention cos sanctity has elude the school
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Asbaba(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
It is legal .

to be sincere bros, you don't know what our holy book and northern tradition supports. our holy book and northern tradition supports marrying such a girl not impregnating them outside a wedlock. you just come want cause insult to our religion and traditions. Pls don't try that again.
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
It is legal .

If you could put aside your bigotry and ignorance, you would have known that child marriages are also embedded in many southern cultures - the Afikpo in Abakiliki in Ebonyi State, among them.
https://www.nairaland.com/3320703/shocking-culture-child-marriages-southern

Furthermore, research has found out that southern girls in Aba start having sex as early as 10 years.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/

Lastly, before the senator; there was a former President of Nigeria and the Owelle of Onitsha who married his second wife Uche Ewah, an under aged girl barely 16 years, when he himself was well into his 70s.
http://www.olufamous.com/2015/05/heres-why-young-ladies-are-getting.html

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Orpe7(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Age of consent in the north is 10yrs gbam!
This peps can nack anything
Nonsense!
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by jacyhelen(f): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

are they not following the foot stepps of mohammed?
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by ekensi01: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
nwosu1982:
Aturu Hausa

Lol, you want get ban abi.??
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Assassin101: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2017
at your small age, he was ravishing you, yet you couldn't tell anyone.....
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by lazygal: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

This man should be released ...read the original story .. He has intrcourse with her 3ce that means what ? It was with consent so why turn round and cry wolf?
Was this rape ? @_16 clearly she knew what shexwas doing besides 16 in the north isn't considered a minor only the law books consider such
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
The vice principal no try at all.
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by dikeigbo2(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
thanks baby. But I copied it tho. Decided to share

Still nice one from you......thank you too
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by Spaxon(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Still nice one from you......thank you too
ok sir
Re: JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna by medexico(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Was she a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.