Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp (8431 Views)

What Feature Do You Enjoy In Your Phone? / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by JOEFY: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Hi Guys

We all know Whatsapp has been an innovative tool used for social media communication for over a decade. I personally enjoying using it and it has added a lot of value, in terms of cost efficiency and user friendliness over a number of years.

However, some improvements could be made to this service, my personal thoughts are these:

1. Conference calling: It would be nice to have a conference call feature
2. Remove the 'xxxx has left the group" feature from a whatsapp Group chat

Please share your other ideas

6 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Olarababy(f): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Increase in the numbet of group members to at least 1000

For all those who said ability to save someone status, GB whatsapp already has that feature and more. Download it HERE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by JOEFY: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Olarababy:

Hahahaha, this is a bit far fetched

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by tafat: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ability to save someone's status just as u can save a dp

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Jaculze(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
to connect with people just like a chat site.

3 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Jaculze(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
tafat:
this will make very good sense.

6 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Jaculze(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Olarababy:
I don't think that would be feasible.
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jaculze:
this will make very good sense.

GB whatsapp has that feature

3 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by NYRP: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Increase in the number of participants in a group chat.

Translation tool where one can click and select languages to translate to.

On another note, we at Nigerian Youth Revolution Party (NYRP) want to officially invite all patriotic Nigerian youths at home and abroad to please come and join this youth political movement so we can join force together and push out all the old recycled politicians looting Nigeria dry and elect young, visionary and successful youths with great leadership skills to rebuild Nigeria to our dream nation where every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliation can succeed smiley

Don't feel less concerned because you live abroad now or because you are financially okay now, think about the future of your children and grandchildren when you are gone, how will they cope with the current leadership in Nigeria

Is it a good thing that we Nigerians celebrate when countries like US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Spain, France, Netherlands, etc issue us visa Its a shame that we see visa to travel to other countries as breakthrough. It is shameful.

We can make Nigeria a great country where we can stay and succeed and achieve our life dreams.

We can achieve this if we elect youth leaders at all level of government in Nigeria starting from 2019.

Forget disgraceful youths like Kogi Governor Bello...he became governor by chance....our mission is to elect young, successful and visionary Nigerians with awesome leadership skills.

Follow us now on Twitter @NYRP3, on Instagram join our discussion thread on Nairaland.

Come and be a part of history, join NYRP now!
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by adaksbullet: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Wassup should start too cheer moneys angry

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Make whatsapp dey give us sure games prediction every weekend. Over 2.5 and market so boy go quickly hammer sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Spaxon(f): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
THE GIRL YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TOASTING.

3 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by tolexy007(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
ATM feature

How to Print Money feature
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Sunnycliff(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Are u on a marketing research for Microsoft?
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Opistorincos(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Revert whatsapp back to the simple ui
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
it should be returned to its days of simplicity.

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by nengibo: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Better voip calls

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by neutrotoba(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
I was still thinking about it last night... And this morning I just forgot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nbote(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Dey shld allow whoever was removed a group reenter d group jor...

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by NotNairalandi(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
i need secret spy code....if i active the code plus my whatsapp number on ur phone then i can be able to read your conversation with someone on my phone.

to catch my babe just de hungry me....christmas don de reach ni,which guy wey no need breakup for this period undecided
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by quinnboy: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Jaculze:
I don't think that would be feasible.
technologically it is pal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by sunshineV(f): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Offline messages
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by NigerDeltan(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
grin

Provide a channel where we can watch blue film
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by PTNL: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Ability to delete and remove wrongly sent messages.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Bisjosh(f): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2017
RETRACT angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by designVATExcel: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
No 2 mehn, why announce my departure. It's not good for both the admins & members of the group.

Admins: It's demoralising seeing this notification, and knowing every member sees it too .

Members: humans are imitative creatures, once you see several people leave, it has a way of reducing your likeness for the group and the ability to make you also want to leave.

Its the same way when people start standing up in church unconsciously we want to stand up too.

10 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by rawpadgin(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Phonefanatic: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Stop wishing just download Gbwhatsapp and you will be blown away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Flashh: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
PTNL:
Ability to delete and remove wrongly sent messages.
Go update your WhatsApp to the latest version. You would get this feature.

9 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by afamjb: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
tafat:
have been saving status since the days of gbwhatsapp

2 Likes

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by enemmo(f): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Not a fan of WhatsApp.

That App is an invasion to my privacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Using Their Handsets The Right Way? Lesson From Dana Aircrash / How Can I Download From Irokotv / Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.