Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp (8430 Views)

What Feature Do You Enjoy In Your Phone? / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Maj196(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
tafat:
Ability to save someone's status just as u can save a dp
Use GB whatsapp u no gree

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Spaxon(f): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

U wan cause hypertension abi....
lol.. Na de way
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by LilSmith55(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
NotNairalandi:
i need secret spy code....if i active the code plus my whatsapp number on ur phone then i can be able to read your conversation with someone on my phone.

to catch my babe just de hungry me....christmas don de reach ni,which guy wey no need breakup for this period undecided

Go and download Gbwhatsapp on playstore it can perform what u stated above and u can even chat wit ur babe contact from ur own phone...
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by mema900: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Jaculze:
I don't think that would be feasible.

You are shallow minded. Why do u think its not feasible
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Microbyte: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2017
GBwhatsapp is your answer.....

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2017
NotNairalandi:
i need secret spy code....if i active the code plus my whatsapp number on ur phone then i can be able to read your conversation with someone on my phone.

to catch my babe just de hungry me....christmas don de reach ni,which guy wey no need breakup for this period undecided

you can do this already. you can only do it with one whatsapp at a time
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Alohaa: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
news feed
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
I will like to see A LIST OF SUGGESTIONS OF GROUPS YOU CAN APPLY TO JOIN.
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Cutecharlz(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
I wish whatsapp can add scanning feature....u can easily scan for people around u and hook up with them just like wechat

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Bisjosh(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
sinistermind:

There already

i didn't see it o

please enlighten me
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by wishy30: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
1. Editing option (auto-correct has dealt with me)
2. Conference call
3. Hide notification when a member leaves group.
4. Options of deleting a message sent mistakenly without the recipient seeing it.

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by tayo200(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
mark could be viewing this. star level should be introduced..like 2go ..lol
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by GraGra247(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Create a section where people create groups available to everyone worldwide to join in and relate with others.

There will be a business section group, dating group, Technology group, group for comments on news, group on health, groups for adverts for goods and services etc
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by ratio4real(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
THE GIRL YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TOASTING.
for your mind...... Dis one no go work
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by NotNairalandi(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2017
LilSmith55:

Go and download Gbwhatsapp on playstore it can perform what u stated above and u can even chat wit ur babe contact from ur own phone...
shiooo......how bro
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by psychopunk(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
music/video updates would be awesome. just like BBM. where friends can see the songs you are listening to
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by senatorS2(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
ability to know who ur spouse or girlfriend is charting with
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Mystic216: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
tafat:

Make use of GBwhatsapp , it gives joy. It can save both the status and anything u wish

1 Like

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Vicolan: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2017
tafat:

My fone does save status very well

Note: Not screenshots...
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by sinistermind(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Bisjosh:

i didn't see it o

please enlighten me

Highlight the message, then go up to the message menu, you will see delete message
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by obaival(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
tafat:
Use GBwhatsapp it's sweet n can save status both pic n video
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Ejanla07: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Bisjosh:
RETRACT angry

PTNL:
Ability to delete and remove wrongly sent messages.

dats why we beg u guys to download gbwhatsapp

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Sike(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
Make whatsapp dey give us sure games prediction every weekend. Over 2.5 and market so boy go quickly hammer sad
hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Bisjosh(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinistermind:

Highlight the message, then go up to the message menu, you will see delete message

it deletes on your phone but it doesn't delete at the receiver's end
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
I would appreciate the functionality to know the people who viewed your Dp and status, with the time included.

E go make sense I swear.. Some peeps no dey follow person chat, but dem go dey view all ur Dp and status updates like say una dey stay d same house.. but to even say Hi, na wahala.
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you can do this already. you can only do it with one whatsapp at a time
bro show me abeg. I wan spy on my babe.. I need reasons to break up b4 Xmas.
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by oluwashedy: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Unofficial version is really cool wink
Already using the feature on gb whatsapp
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by oluwashedy: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamZod:
I would appreciate the functionality to know the people who viewed your Dp and status, with the time included.

E go make sense I swear.. Some peeps no dey follow person chat, but dem go dey view all ur Dp and status updates like say una dey stay d same house.. but to even say Hi, na wahala.
Just download gb whatsapp
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by elslaqq: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
increase group membership:
video call;
editing and deleting sent messages, and
text fonts and colours.
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by LilSmith55(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
NotNairalandi:
shiooo......how bro

U will jst av to scan ur babe whatsapp QR code with the Gbwhatsapp u download and ur babe account will be clone to ur phone.... u will see all her contact and everybody shes chattin with
Re: What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp by PTNL: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Flashh:
Go update your WhatsApp to the latest version. You would get this feature.

How is that done, for example.. how do I remove or completely delete a single mssg sent to like 50 people so that none will see it again.

I've updated n can't see anything of such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. / Are Nigerians Using Their Handsets The Right Way? Lesson From Dana Aircrash / How Can I Download From Irokotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.