Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (27656 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by InsideOut247: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6224600_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

Last night, Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky got arrested. The circumstances surrounding his arrest still remains unclear but sources say he was picked up by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID); the highest investigating arm of the Nigeria Police.

At the moment, the hashtag #FreeBobrisky is trending on social media. Here's what Nigerians are saying about the situation.

Wait is this for Real #FreeBobrisky I'm not understanding pic.twitter.com/edWm3N2F4E
— SuperStar Blogger? (@iam_princevee) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobRisky , if y'all can say free someone that committed a crime, u can say free a nigga for being Gay. It's his choice/life
— tatafomata (@Tatafomata) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

Me: When I heard that bobrisky has been arrested #FreeBobrisky Please #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/hWB9z9qemm

Learned Bob risky was arrested now I want to run #freebobrisky I just hope he hasn't ran his mouth on the wrong character
— West 79 INC. (@McShaffy) November 8, 2017

Nigeria is a bloody joke... how is someone's sexuality your business. Instead of us to fight corruption we are going after someone for being gay.. #freebobrisky
— Future M.D (@licious_47) November 8, 2017

Honestly You guys have no idea how long I have been waiting for his arrest Now you all are crying #FreeBobrisky Hell No!!! #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/mjypSnMGC3

#FreeBobrisky where is bae na?? I peeped instablog this morning and the post has over 11k comments...i need bae to pull him out of this mess
— Ello bae ? (@mamacita567) November 8, 2017

The arrest of #Bobrisky is totally wrong!!! I think Nigeria has more things to focus on. #FreeBobrisky as it’s a violation of human rights!!!
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky is already trending on twitter. I don't want to believe we have more homosexuals than normal in this country.
— Obividic (@Obividic) November 8, 2017

Poor bobrisky?? that dude is such an entertainer...#FreeBobrisky
— Adams emmanuel mccoy (@sexyswtboi) November 8, 2017

bobrisky's hustle is really going to pay now, he'll easily get an asylum in the UK or US with this arrest #FreeBobrisky
— osinemi (@osinemi) November 8, 2017

#FreeMeekMill or #FreeBobRisky ? Know your idols
— Alaye Eko (@EniolaHavoc) November 8, 2017

Unfollow and block me pls if you honestly think human beings should be arrested for being gay. Imbeciles. #FreeBobrisky
— TAIWO ODUSOTE (@Oladimeji6) November 8, 2017

There is still corruption, you have people mainly in the north violating 10- 12 year old girls, and people who actively practice fraud and walk with police protection but #Bobrisky is arrested for being who he is? #FreeBobrisky
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

Bobrisky arrested and jaccooorb goes hungry,I'm doing this for young man who's with me ?#FreeBobrisky
— HomieSlam (@HomieSlam) November 8, 2017

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/freebobrisky-starts-trending-on-social.html

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by falcon01: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Kryptonite
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by InsideOut247: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2017
More

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by LuvU2: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
This applies here too. grin

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by BlaiseBankss(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2017
is asif their village people is using their destiny to play "Catch and Do".... it baffles me how people can choose to be very stupid nd foolish if wishes come to pass with ease I'll say let the people who want him to be released have 3rounds with him till they squirt like he does...... How do u expect us to accept u the way u are wen u UNaccepted how God created you??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by InsideOut247: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by InsideOut247: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2017

1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ArchangeLucifer: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
His clients are rallying... stylishly using "he makes me laugh" as an excuse to free the ragdoll.

These are politicians, yahoo boys, yeyebrities... all men who have dabbled in rituals with me and given conditions never to lay with a woman lest their ill-gotten wealth depart from them along with their wretched mortal souls.

And idiots say I'm powerless... grin

30 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ayoblinks(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dis guy below me sha
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Muzanga(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
But seriously who did he hurt with his sexual life? I am indifferent about gays as long as they are not at close range...i see it as a mental illness so let them take him to see a shrink or something instead of prison abeg.

8 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by freda506(f): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians are so homophobic and hypocritical. Of all the problems clogging the country, someone else's private business is our utmost priority. Big shame.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Joemetry(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
DAMN...
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by emmasege: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
A welcome development if he was arrested for contravening one of the laws of the land i.e. ban on homosexuality.

But I hope Bubu and his dumb aides don't come back to tell us that Jonathan's government introduced the law, since they (Bubus) never take responsibility for their own actions.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by tolexy007(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked Nigerian youth and stupidity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Qsscruz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
They need to make sure that she/he was the one arrested because i dont understand how someone so fair would suddenly turn dark.. cheesy ..2017 mystery.. Now i understand why no girl online has pimples..This is an eye opener..

6 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol...
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by midehi2(f): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Seriously? shocked so many closet gays in Nigeria. We see them everywhere on nairaland

Iranu

5 Likes

sad Kill the bastard. May sorrow never depart from the house hold of every gay viewing this thread. Useless anus hunters

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by toluxa1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by mckazzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Who are the jobless gay that started the trend. they also need to be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by joystickextend1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
okay..

Meanwhile guys check out m profile for your extender products smiley
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by RapportNaija(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
G
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by mccoy47(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Evablizin(f): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nawa oh.

#TheirMumuNeverDo# i swear.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Royalfurnitures: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Let him face the law if he has committed any offence. Homsexuality is an offence in Nigeria and he recently declared that he is one.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

4 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by masterP042(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
What a country! they hail ibori, shout sai baba!, and hail other corrupt politicians. angry But crucify someone innocent. Free the guy biko. #homo is not a choice it's natural

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by pansophist(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Free him o, I concur. Abi na your yansh he develop? cry

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by d4gmail: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
funny country
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by HealthWealthy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
The kind of things that trend these days have gone amok. SMH, it's a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / Meet Kunle Afolayan's 4 Children (Photo) / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.