Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (27680 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by microscopic: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Free who?
If I hear fem!
Any way..........
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by wildchild02: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
issokay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by letmebeme: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
His arrest is a welcome development left for me alone I would advice death sentence for all homosexuals . #DoNotFreeBoborisky
I try as much as possible to be civil when commenting on gay issues on social media, but your comment has compelled me to tag you as VERY EVIL! #istandwithgay, #letmebeme
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

I know you are pained cus d prosecutor is your gay partner but is alright.
Nigeria government arrested your colleague cus he is violating the law of the land. We don't
stop him from been a gay, but at least let him not practise it in this country. Gods of the land forbid it.

Anyway I don't blame the dude since the gods of his tribe (sango) is also a gay.

Who is this fool? This is me and my wife for your information. I'm pained because I live in a country of idiotic hypocrites like yourself. Now füçk off out of my mentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Handsomecole(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Anus driller spotted. Anus Cancer fall on you.
letmebeme:

I try as much as possible to be civil when commenting on gay issues on social media, but your comment has compelled me to tag you as VERY EVIL! #istandwithgay, #letmebeme

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Hwy9: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
LuvU2:
This applies here too. grin
Very deep

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
LuvU2:
This applies here too. grin
That meme is lame, transgenders don't think in the way of thier assigned gender, so who they are is the gender they feel they should be not the gender by birth.

This is a psychological and biological thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Who is this fool? This is me and my wife for your information. I'm pained because I live in a country of idiotic hypocrites like yourself. Now füçk off out of my mentions.
Don't mind that homophobic goat, Nigeria need more important things to worry about than jailing people because of thier sexual orientation.

BTW, your wife looks snatchable(just kidding). cheesy

You've a lovely family there, may goodness follow you and your family. Ramen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ICEMAN(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bleep bobrisky and Bleep anyone hashtagging for his freedom. Put all this stupid energy into ensuring your LGA Chairmen,Commissioners and Governors stop stealing your money and children's futures.Shut the F UP!

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by amliftedhigher: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians are the most stupid people and that is why we are backward. Kill that idiot gay. If Nigerian police can shoot at that idiot I will be dashing police money every day
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by yankosbaba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
May sorrow visit you, your family and the generation to come. unexposed idiot spouting gibberish online.
whateverkay:
sad Kill the bastard. May sorrow never depart from the house hold of every gay viewing this thread. Useless anus hunters

4 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by docZeey(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:

Being gay is no longer a private issue in Nigeria.
Being gay in Nigeria presently violates a law, so they cannot leave him alone.

I don't even know what we want in this country as a people. When security personnel break the law, we complain, when they enforce it, we complain too.

If there was no law criminalizing sodomy, then what Bobrisky is doing would have made sense.
It is enforcement that makes law what it is.

Do you realize because something is law doesnt make it right. Slavery was once legal too,

5 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by salesforce: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nonsense
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Tisham20(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
9ja youth and stupidity are like 5&6
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by docZeey(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
Anus driller spotted. Anus Cancer fall on you.

You don't have sense. If I start to talk against domestic animal abuse, does that make me an animal? Or i talk tree rights, I'm a tree?

Because your nonsense logic that anyone that defends the right of homosexuals to live their life is an homosexual is simply that. Non sense .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
i love the smile on ur wife face

u guys looks happy together

Imarnuel04:

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
yankosbaba:
May sorrow visit you, your family and the generation to come. unexposed idiot spouting gibberish online.

Gay. You will soon be caught and killed. Foolish anus fvcker
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Emperor002: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Make ur ASS rest small for prison
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by yankosbaba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will not exchange words on a faceless forum, and I also don't have time to educate most of you fools that think being gay is a crime. What I do with my body is my business. Funny enough most of people condemning this act are religious people, the same religion that was given to you fools. If I have power to save 1 Bobrisky or 100 fools like you, I will not think twice.
whateverkay:

Gay. You will soon be caught and killed. Foolish anus fvcker

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ReubenE(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
docZeey:

Do you realize because something is law doesnt make it right. Slavery was once legal too,

Slavery was once legal but is no longer. In fact, we now have laws that criminalize slavery. Therefore, if anyone engage in slave trade, he or she is going to be punished when caught, so it is not a very good example to cite. It is that simple.

What Bobrisky is doing would have made sense assuming there is no extant law forbidding it.
Those campaigning for him to be released assuming that is the reason for his arrest, can only lobby the National Assembly to repeal the law, until then, Bobrisky is destined to have a day with prison....

Good day

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by efighter: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Muzanga:
But seriously who did he hurt with his sexual life? I am indifferent about gays as long as they are not at close range.. .i see it as a mental illness so let them take him to see a shrink or something instead of prison abeg.

Yes, it is mental illness and mentally imbalanced people are dangerous to the society and should not be allowed to be free because they can cause incalculable damage.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
yankosbaba:
I will not exchange words on a faceless forum, and I also don't have time to educate most of you fools that think being gay is a crime. What I do with my body is my business. Funny enough most of people condemning this act are religious people, the same religion that was given to you fools. If I have power to save 1 Bobrisky or 100 fools like you, I will not think twice.

You already exchanged words when you find my post too hard to ignore. It's a bait to draw out closet gays and u fell for it. What you do with your anus in private is not anyone's business. Once you come online and declare yourself a gay like that wasted sperm did, you have broken the law of the land. The federal government made a law against homosexuality and it's the duty of law enforcement agencies to enforce it. I did not make the law so stop your confrontations. Gay is crime in Nigeria.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Alohaa: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
no wonder God has forgotten us in this country,which one is freebobrisky
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by David160(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
i ask again why is this guy famous
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Marcofranz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
God punish all of them, even devil punish them.
#dontfreebobrisky.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by peddy231(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
l sincerely hope the arrest of Bobrisky isn't because of his sexuality... because of it is then the Cucumber girls should also be arrested.Except there are double standards for homosexualism and lesbianism...
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
i love the smile on ur wife face
u guys looks happy together
Thanks sir. I love those two troublemakers with my life smiley

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by airminem(f): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
I feel 'bob' staged his suppose pickup the NP. His idea i guess to pull more gullible critics.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Lol. You actually uploaded your family picture? You had nothing to prove to that idiot, sir. Nothing at all. I know how to behead them with QUESTIONS and THEIR OWN ANSWERS. They're idiots who're just bitter and homophobic for nothing---without any legitimate reasons or arguments. Don't allow these fools to get under your skin.

Any idiot can call me gay. I'll creep in at night as a demon to rape him and destroy his destiny. Awon oloshi. grin
Tozara

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. You actually uploaded your family picture? You had nothing to prove to that idiot, sir. Nothing at all. I know how to behead them with QUESTIONS and THEIR OWN ANSWERS. They're idiots who're just bitter and homophobic for nothing---without any legitimate reasons or arguments. Don't allow these fools to get under your skin.

Any idiot can call me gay. I'll creep in at night as a demon to rape him and destroy his destiny. Awon oloshi. grin

This made me laugh out loud, for real, grin grin LMAO grin grin

They really don't have any useful reasons for hating gays other than, the bible said it's wrong, (but close their eyes to where the bible says fornication and adultery is wrong too) or it's unnatural(but still close their eyes to where it has been recorded that animals can be gay too.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
His arrest is a welcome development left for me alone I would advice death sentence for all homosexuals . #DoNotFreeBoborisky
Have you prescribed death sentence for the HEARTLESS politicians looting public fund? May your hate kill your destiny and deprive you of your divine inheritance. Homophobic bastard.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:

Lol I uploaded one o. But I later took it down. The hypocrisy of some folks is staggering though. Like you said, better to just ignore them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / Kate Henshaw Dancing At Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo’s White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.