Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund (24369 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Dollabiz: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oh lord
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jvirgin:
This country can never be good.
I'm going out of this country to my village, ijebu.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Something does not simply add up here ! Does the soldier know her before the incident ? Where did he make the love advance to her or try to rape her, in the middle of the road or a private place ? If Simi was with another male who was also shot, how plausible is it that the soldier could be making love advances in the full glare of the man and other soldiers that were alleged to have stopped him from "finishing" her off.

Apparently, two unarmed and presumably innocent people were shot here under unclear circumstances and the author of the story has tried to sensationalize it by exploiting the sex angle without laying the facts bare.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by jonadaft: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ochadez:
Finally Jumia calendar for BLACK FRIDAY has been released keep the date in mind from Nov13 - Dec13. Each of this days is allocated to a particular deal as you can see from the pictures and also have a discount attached to it.

My name is PECO and I'm a jumia agent am here to help you ease the stress of placing others and also give g8 discount on shipping fee, Once i place your order you get a call from us to confirm your location and your order as usual you pay on delivery it is that simple. I LOVE STRESS LET ME BE OF HELP TO YOU . Add me on facebook @ Peco ochade on whatsapp/call @ 07063167743.

It's not too late to save for your this amazing offer from JUMIA

Gracias

JUMIA Agent PECO.
I dont seem to believe you EMA
where is Peco coming from?
Anyways....
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
who are u people blaming?

Wen govt introduced insurance, una no gree now you're looking for help

everybody has their own problem, why didn't she go to an airforce hospital

#No Filter Attitude
Excuse me! so people should get insurance just incase a nigerian soldier shoots them so they can be treated.

I can not believe creatures like you exists. do you have an insurance? i doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Something does not simply add up here ! Does the soldier know her before the incident ? Where did he make the love advance to her or try to rape her, in the middle of the road or a private place ? If Simi was with another male who was also shot, how plausible is it that the soldier could be making love advances in the full glare of the man and other soldiers that were alleged to have stopped him from "finishing" her off.

Apparently, two unarmed and presumably innocent people were shot here under unclear circumstances and the author of the story has tried to sensationalize it by exploiting the sex angle without laying the facts bare.
Either way the shooter ( a nigerian soldier) had no right to shoot an unarmed civilian Regardless of the circumstamces. soldiers should be in the barracks!.

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by toyota3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
you are just trying to gain attention just like nwaamaikpe did... unfortunately you are late. original would always be original. your just a photocopy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rmxr:

Just look at the nonsense this one is posting. It's not even your fault tbh

The reason why a lot of you are doing this nonsense is because stupid Nairalanders make it look cool. NwaAnimal or whatever y'all call him became popular on this forum for being stupid, so everyone is trying to do the same thing.

It works after all.
err.. everyone is not trying to be moronic on here, there is nothing popular about been moronic, SOME of us make reasonable and rational comments on very serious and appaulling issue like the violation of this poor girl's fundermental human rights.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
can some one find out were the hospital were this girl is, i will pay for the damm! hospital bills, if this is true,
As for the soldier who shot the girl, this week will be his last week on earth. angry
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by tambivi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

YOU ARE A slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Phyde: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
I just wish i can slap you from my computer. Na by force to patronize your insurance scam?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by talk2percy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Failed state, I tot the shooter is supposed to carter for the bills?
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Saintinoo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Simi Daniel, a 17 year old SS1 student in GSS Sopp, Riyom LGA of Plateau State needs help to survive.

Simi was shot in the thigh at point blank range by one of the soldiers manning the check point because she had refused his lustful advances.

On the 19th of October this year during a protest by people of the community against the soldiers, this particular soldier single out Simi and shot her in the leg, he wanted to finish her off with another shot but was stopped by another soldier who came along.

He proceeded by kicking her several times in the face and body.

Simi and another man Danjuma Kaze who was shot in the leg during the process with his son Irimiya Danjuma who was shot in the jaw were all taken to Plateau Hospital where they are currently on admission.

Simi is being taken care of by her grandmother who is too weak to cater for both of them at the moment.

(1) Her earlier scheduled surgery had been canceled due to lack of funds

(2) Her treatment has also been suspended because she couldn’t pay for blood given to her on arrival

(3) Simi Danjuma’s grandmother is the only person with her in the hospital.

The shooting if this girl, an unarmed civilian is in direct violation of UN Security Council Resolution 1325 which says women and girls MUST be protected in situations of conflict because they have been unduly targeted by those who should protect them and perpetrators of violence conflicts.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/17yr-old-girl-shot-by-soldier-in.html

we told you people that this country is a zoo and you termed us terrorist, ok naw, enjoy your nigeria.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
so the soldier that shot her won't take care of the bills?
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by gerreer44: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Intriguing
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Habyz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm beginning to doubt this story, when it was first published she(Simi) was the only casualty and now there are two more besides the army hasn't released any statement about it and no media outlet has talked about the arrest of the soldier and his group that watched him doing it.
If the story is true I hope they will be punished accordingly and also pray that she and the others involved will be assisted by capable hands.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Obec70(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some stories that comes out of this country amazes me what on earth would make a train soldier shoot a human being, what a barbaric country!
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by blazinglory: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Just say Amen to this prayer.
The same problem she had will fall on you and you will use your insurance to help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by FarahAideed: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jvirgin:
This country can never be good.

I swear
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Ochadez(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jonathan:

I dont seem to believe you EMA
where is Peco coming from?
Anyways....

THat's because you are use to the name EMA which for a long time i stop bearing
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by omotolaolaitan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
U REALY DONT NEED TO TALK LIKE THIS ARENT YOU HUMAN
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by jonadaft: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ochadez:

THat's because you are use to the name EMA which for a long time i stop bearing
Really!?
Interesting...
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by aycorporat(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rmxr:

Just look at the nonsense this one is posting. It's not even your fault tbh

The reason why a lot of you are doing this nonsense is because stupid Nairalanders make it look cool. NwaAnimal or whatever y'all call him became popular on this forum for being stupid, so everyone is trying to do the same thing.

It works after all.
God bless you bro. The level which this so called IamJ is taking his own stupidity is far worse than ten Buhari's combined together

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by holyokoto(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
is this not a national assault? they are telling us they don't have local government chairman or house of rep?
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by gr8tone: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
who released this animal from the cage? I blame the network that gives you data to waste. Savage like you don't need to talk when people are talking.

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
I guess the army authorities should be involved in this case, I don't think they are aware of the case.
Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by Eczibliz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nairaland should be screening some comments before approving them. Stupid comments should be automatically deleted
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

Re: Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund by BetaThings: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Saintinoo:
we told you people that this country is a zoo and you termed us terrorist, ok naw, enjoy your nigeria.

The problem is that back in 2014 you had no problem with the Nigerian Army

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos) / Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.