Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

“when Mother Is Away, My Uncles Take Turns Raping Me And My 8 Year Old Cousin” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “when Mother Is Away, My Uncles Take Turns Raping Me And My 8 Year Old Cousin” (407 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / When Mother Is Away, My Uncles Take Turns Raping Me—13-yr-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“when Mother Is Away, My Uncles Take Turns Raping Me And My 8 Year Old Cousin” by babile: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
A 13-year-old girl, yesterday, revealed how her uncles — one Saviour Philip, 35, and Paul Philip, 17 — took turns in raping her in their one-room apartment on Olowolagba Street, off Odunsi, Bariga area of Lagos State.

She also revealed that one of the suspects also assaulted her eight-year-old cousin, while their mother was away.

Vanguard gathered that the victims and their mother moved into the suspects’ apartment five months ago, due to their parents’ inability to get an accommodation. The accommodation problem also forced the children to drop out of school.

Speaking with Vanguard, the teenager disclosed that her uncles usually assaulted her sexually whenever her mother was away.

‘He threatened to kill me’

According to the Junior Secondary School 2 student,

“Paul started it. He usually did it in the afternoon when my mother and other tenants were away. I was arranging my siblings’ clothes one afternoon when he came from behind, lifted me and dropped me on the floor. “He covered my mouth when I wanted to shout. When he was done, he threatened to kill me if I told my mother or anyone.

“When he is finished with me, he would call my little cousin inside and asked me to stay outside. At times, I would see him dipping his fingers into my cousin’s private part.

“Paul is supposed to be in SSS 3, but he said that he didn’t like going to school, particularly on the day he wanted to do it.

“Saviour also did it. But in his case, he penetrated my anus. The first day he did it, I shouted because of the pains, but he covered my mouth with clothes. When he was done, he brought out juju (charms) and said that he will invoke it to kill me if I tell anyone.

“I refused to tell anyone because I was afraid to die. Even when I threatened to tell my mother, Paul boasted that she will not do anything to him and that if I did, they would chase us out of the house.
http://newsnow.com.ng/?p=1328

Re: “when Mother Is Away, My Uncles Take Turns Raping Me And My 8 Year Old Cousin” by DanseMacabre(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm already inured to such news; man's propensity for evil is boundless and limitless.

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Disperses Protesting Okada Riders(photos) / REVEALED: Inside Story Of Zamfara Killings / Burna Boy Wanted , Still On The Run , Police Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.