Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight (695 Views)

Femi Odekunle: Malami's Power Block Doesn't Support Buhari Anti-Corruption Fight / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by Levinelsonbob(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
A CORRUPT MAN CANNOT FIGHT CORRUPTION

-------------------
Muhammadu Buhari started his anti corruption crusade with $2.1bn Dasukigate, Sambo Dasuki was arrested, Raymond Dokpesi, Fani Kayode, Musuliu Obanikoro, Olisa Metuh, and Reuben Abati were also arrested in connection with Dasukigate.

While the government was busy wanking and masturbating with the gale of arrests and media frenzy that trailed the episodic drama, Dasuki opened up that Buhari also benefited from the $2.1bn arms fund,

Dasuki reveled that he bought 2 bulletproof SUVs for Buhari from the money, he also gave him $300,000 from the same money, But Buhari denied collecting any money from Dasuki, he said he only got 2 bulletproof SUVs form him as his entitlement being a former head of state.

Muhammadu Buhari forgot that former heads of state entitlements have never come from the office of the NSA before but office of the SGF, they said those accusing Buhari are the corrupt people fighting back. And that was how Dasukigate died a natural death.

The allegation of MTN N500m bribery scandal involving Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari popped up. Tukur Buratai's multi million dollars Dubai mansions were uncovered.

Abdurrahman Dambazau arms procurement fraud and estate bought in Boston, USA was revealed.

Rotimi Amaechi's several attempts to bribe Supreme Court justices to give APC favorable election judgment were exposed.

Kayode Fayemi's corruption allegation also came up, but Buhari shamelessly told the whole world that all the corruption allegation leveled against people in his government are false because he checked them before appointing them.

Then the Senate exposed how the then SGF, Lawal Babachir used N570m to cut grass in IDP camps, Buhari's government cleared him of any wrong doing.

The government also cleared Ibrahim Magu of the weighty corruption allegations leveled against him, in fact, Muhammadu Buhari officially wrote the Senate that both men are clean.

Then the Ikoyi orphaned money once again exposed how corrupt this government is.
He suspended Babachir that he cleared twice of the same allegation.

Up till this moment the report of the probe panel is not known to the public.

A witness told the court that Buhari's lawyer who was representing him in the certificate suit gave the presiding judge, Justice Adeniyi Ademola N500,000 at the period the case was still on but they said it wasn't a bribe but a gift. Just recently one of Buhari's ministers, Ibe Kachikwu tactically exposed the biggest single corruption case in the history of this country, a whooping $25bn fraud in a government of saints?

If Buhari that is the petroleum minister can approve contracts worth $25bn without due process and transparency, then why are we still talking about anti graft war under this government?

Former Adamawa state acting governor, James NGILARI was sentenced to 25years jail term for approving an awarded contract of N125m without due process and PMB e-rats called him looters but Buhari approved NNPC N9trn contract illegally and with no due process & you shamelessly still want us to have the impression that he isnt corrupt?

I know you are pained, dissapointed and embarrassed to have fooled yourselves all along with a Buhari's holier than thou propaganda..

There is a whole lot of looting massively going on in this government but the only corrupt people they know are Jonathan's men.!

Gaskiya zata bayyana kanta wata rana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by awa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP you made a whole of sense but unfortunately some Zombies are preparing for your head as soon as this gets to FB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by GhanaMustGoo: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
E
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by GhanaMustGoo: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
awa:
OP you made a whole of sense but unfortunately some Zombies are preparing for your head as soon as this gets to FB.

What is FB
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by CoolFreeday(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
we know your type, directly or indirectly, I know the reduction in looting is affecting you.

I wonder what some people will do when we return PMB in 2019 by God's grace.
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by Habakus: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
What rethorics will APC base their election campaign on come 2019?
The Chibok Girls scam has been busted as fake and orchestrated by some political elements.
Boko Haram still continues to pose serious problem.
No serious infrastructure on ground in the country by the Government.
The herdsmen carry out their ethnic cleaning unabated.
Extra-Judicial killings and targeting of certain region of people in the country.
The list is endless.
Nigeria has never been this divided as a nation since after the civil war.

Maybe they'll tell us that they've discovered the elixir of life during the campaigns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by uwa1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kontinue
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by Levinelsonbob(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:
we know your type, directly or indirectly, I know the reduction in looting is affecting you.

God's grace is never mentioned to be taken for granted. God's grace saves you when you are ignorant of your situation as a sinner but when once you have been saved and redirected, refusing to abide by the demands of that same grace that saved you might be highly detrimental. You do not remain in sin and expect grace to abound. Therefore, my brother remove God's grace from your corrupt head. It doesn't work that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by engineerboat(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
@OP weldone.

Whatever BMC crew have to say, they are welcomed. Anywat as usual they wull labelled everybody IPOB.

Won de ti gbagbe wile ile ni ijoko n duro de idi.

Ibi yi ni won i ti wa ro ti enu wan.

Sarki, madridguy e lo pe awon BMC crew yin wa ho

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by vedaxcool(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alert done finally show grin grin grin Poverty Development Party unah welldone
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by engineerboat(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Gods grace you say.

Solomon was given God grace He misused it.
Nebuchadnezar was given the grace He misused it.

Buhari after contesting 4 good Times He iis currently misusing that grace.

God don't waste His grace like that

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by CoolFreeday(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
engineerboat:

Gods grace you say.
Solomon was given God grace He misused it. Nebuchadnezar was given the grace He misused it.
Buhari after contesting 4 good Times He iis currently misusing that grace.
God don't waste His grace like that
hmmm, till 2019. may God keep us
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by Levinelsonbob(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=62197645]Alert done finally show grin grin grin Poverty Development Party unah welldone[/My brother, I am non partisan. Only taking a critical look at our anti corruption crusade. If we the common masses do not stop being stupid, these people at the helm of affairs will never sit up. U received alert of how much? Peanuts that can not take u for a whole month irrespective of how much you may try to be economical.
The other day Maina made us to understand that after the biometric exercise, only about 70,000 police pensioners were verified as none ghost pensioners which needed only about #860million to offset their bills annually but the Senate appropriates #5.4billion for same with a view to pocketing the excess. Subtract 860milion from 5.4bilion and then understand the monumental decay and financial bankruptcy the present leadership is subjecting the country to.
A budget of about 8.6trilion has been presented again without any tangible evidence to show of how the previous 6.8 and 7.6 trillions of the past two years were spent. By the time they finished plunging the country into perpetual depth, it is still me, you and our children that will suffer it. Keep jubilation over peanut salaries that can't even take you for a week of comfort.
Re: Some Of The Facts And Figures Of Buhari's Corruption Fight by Paperwhite(m): 2:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Chai! "I will phyt kwarrapton government and their zombie followers with propaganda.SMH.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Bianca Responsible For My Father’s Death, Says Emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu / Jonathan Advises Atiku: Consider PDP, Work with Obasanjo / Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano Has 221 Police Officers Protecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.