Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (40619 Views)

Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / Forex Made easy : Earn 10% weekly Trading Forex and Binary / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by quinnboy: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Forex here I come
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by deeone10: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animal

hello politician
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex

Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire.

When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires.

Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading.

According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.”

According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Training not for income but to help lessen unemployment.

The company makes its money from from trading and their results are shared on the website for all its visitors to see.

The training that they do is part of their community work and their way of giving back.

Students are able to link their accounts to the fund and earn while they study. With over 2000 clients trained, Global Forex Institute really is Africa's leading Forex training provider.

https://www.naija.ng/1134354-meet-sandile-shezi-23-youngest-millionaire-south-africa.html

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by teefx: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Benekruku:

Do FOREX and ruin your life!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to succeed through Forex.

another mumu talk,

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by netflicks(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Mitcheeew this one no young na.. .come Nigeria u go hear "how 18 year old turns millioniar" if asked how? the story will go like "he was always using his school fee money to go to the cyber cafe"... cheesy

Yahoo! Don help young and family men for Nigeria no b small... . cheesy
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by netflicks(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

What about Yahoo! Bros cheesy
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2017
netflicks:

What about Yahoo! Bros cheesy

That one never dey Nairaland rules bros grin

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Revolva(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Things work well in S,A somehow than nigeria......nice one dude

a 23 year old here de drink beer and club and carry their small pros to be girlsfriend and de stake bet gamehahhaha with skinny saggin jeans
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by talk2percy(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Believing my tickets will enter this weekend...oluwa ans my call
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by netflicks(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

That one never dey Nairaland rules bros grin

Lol.. . cheesy
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by freeman95(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Totally love young ones making some good money legitimately...

Cheers dude
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by onwuakpachris(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
I didn't read the post though but I seriously believe monkey pox has come to stay cos the madman won't stop shouting Buhari from Ojuelegba to Daura..Maybe the criminal is innocent but he has refused to pay the landlord his pension and now the village chiefs are aware of the whole thing... Now they've invoke Amadioha to help find the missing pin cos the Lieutenant won't stop crying in his sleep now that the shoe repairer has finally gone haywire campaigning for the madman to be elected to the post of Chairman of the council of Kings...here is my humble submission... Lynch the lieutenant, make the shoemaker the King and the madman the Chief surgeon.‎

ma man if u see only one like for any of ya wonderful comments js no that the like was from me...ride on bro...I'm addicted to supporting stupid people...
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by teemy(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Before rolling out the dollar eyes it is within good wisdom to understand that those kinds of risks are extreme. If it had gone wrong for him, his schooling could have ended. High risk investments always go with a warning of never investing with money you cannot afford to lose. He flouted that rule but was just lucky. Not many will be.

If you undertook a 4-5 years program in the university to get you a life career job, do not expect all those one weekend seminars to be all you need. If you must, take the time out to learn and the internet has lots of free resources and keep watching out with your demo for many months before launching in.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by IamIBK: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2017
onwuakpachris:

ma man if u see only one like for all ya wonderful comments js no that the like was from me...ride on bro
oh, you mean the old woman who passed away peacefully in her sleep was butchered to death in her dream...oh that's pathetic, I suggest they take the madman to the king so he can tell the whole world how Buhari has developed The USA in the blink of an eye and how he'll be reelected in a matter of months

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by wildchild02: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Good for him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Lionhearted: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Used my tuition as an undergraduate to trade forex some years back.

Ended up having extra year, and losing the money too.

Ladoke guys knows.

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nigga44: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Believe this story at your own peril.

Forex is a mega scam. The only way to make any meaningful money in forex is by teaching others what you read online and charging them a fee. In other words, teaching other people what you yourself cannot do.

You have be warned. Stay out of this.

I repeat.......stay out!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by KekeNash(f): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
If you think Nigerians hates South Africans. Naijas are always looking for whats happening in SA, or they just go for old stale news.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by thotianna: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Is Seun not a funny somebody?

Only him put rules on Nairaland that betting, bit coins and Forex should not be promoted on this site yet only him is allowing betting topics in investments section and now a Forex topic on front page talking of how Forex turned a guy into a millionaire to lure more people into participating.

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by expensiveguyman(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Are u telling me dis young dude here is a millionaire
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by rozayx5(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Benekruku:

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to succeed through Forex.

Well I did

And am in my 20s

undecided

Just say you don't know how to trade. Seems you among those who fell for seminar marketers

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by WilliamPossible(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2017
We are all different neggars..These guys have the pace set for them already man.Every successful person fakes a life story.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by sniperr007(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
He is a true entrepreneur for taking such risk, because entrepreneurs all over the world are risk taker.
Read the outliers by Malcolm gladwell. U will better understand all this stories
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex

Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire.

When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires.

Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading.

According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.”

According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Training not for income but to help lessen unemployment.

The company makes its money from from trading and their results are shared on the website for all its visitors to see.

The training that they do is part of their community work and their way of giving back.

Students are able to link their accounts to the fund and earn while they study. With over 2000 clients trained, Global Forex Institute really is Africa's leading Forex training provider.

https://www.naija.ng/1134354-meet-sandile-shezi-23-youngest-millionaire-south-africa.html

His school fees.

Pls don't try this @home
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by LemonBoy1: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animal

What has this got to do with the topic of this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Coldfeets: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
He is a true entrepreneur for taking such risk, because entrepreneurs all over the world are risk taker.

If he had failed, I'm sure you'll come here and start saying that he's a true fool for taking such risk.

This life sef.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Benekruku:

destiny defiles
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by PotatoSalad(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
I became a millionaire at 23 too, so what's the fuss? angry Smh
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by shurlermoz(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
This is somebody worth celebrating, not Hushpupi or dem Boborisky.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by PotatoSalad(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:
When I make my first 1 million naira I'll become a millionaire. And I'm very close, so no big deal cool
You have 1m if you have 2m. Logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) / 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.