Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,722 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (40661 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / Forex Made easy : Earn 10% weekly Trading Forex and Binary / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by demefaboy(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2017
saxby:
Great.

Meanwhile, here in Nigeria this guy on Twitter @myhookups is giving our free contact for hook up. Free weekend sexxx
how can I get mine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by coputa(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2017
leksmedia:
Wow that's success story right there. A smart young man making his country and his people proud. Though he risked it all,
Reminded me of a dude that used his own to play nairabet and ponzi schemes

what's the difference between nairabet and forex trading.

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ibabz(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
If na Nigerian guy, he would have written forex 101 for beginners - price N5500, Advanced forex class for professional N25k, extra moral class for forex entrepreneurs - N50k, Dinner with forex gurus - N100k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by crisycent: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Shey bet9ja Na local forex?
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by sirgalahad26(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
hey, S.A dude, ur agemates here in NG are either yahoo boyz or nairabet
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ivolt: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
He is a true entrepreneur for taking such risk, because entrepreneurs all over the world are risk taker.

He is not an entrepreneur, he is a gambler.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ivolt: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
This is an advert to lure unsuspecting people into forex.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
He is a true entrepreneur for taking such risk, because entrepreneurs all over the world are risk taker.

u're almost right

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
ibabz:
If na Nigerian guy, he would have written forex 101 for beginners - price N5500, Advanced forex class for professional N25k, extra moral class for forex entrepreneurs - N50k, Dinner with forex gurus - N100k

Great idea, thanks a lot n keep it up

you'll hear from me soon.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by bettercreature(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Forex is a state sponsored scam
Run for your life
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by saxby(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2017
demefaboy:
how can I get mine?

Follow @myhookups and send your DM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Stanleyafam(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
There's something much more better than forex ...

Cryptocurrency
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
teefx:

another mumu talk,
and they get contaminated
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by TTdouble(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
ok, i hear
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Good thinking Good product.
------------------------------------------------
Back in Manchester u. k, I once had a friend that used his school fees to buy an almost dilapidated house. while we are forming good boy, Now the guy can boast of owning 3 different properties in the uk that brings in at least 1800 pounds monthly income, also he was granted British citizenship based on his investment, and he gladly furthered his studies paying lower fees

he now runs a real estate firm here in Lagos with offices in major hotels like four point. deals only in ikoyi and banana island properties.

he was able to achieve all these only because he followed the advice given to him by an uncle that has been in the u. k for a long time
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ttmax09(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benekruku:

Do FOREX and ruin your life!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to succeed through Forex.

Beacause u lost doesn't mean every one else will lose forex ain't for everone

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Fucktensei: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benekruku:

Do FOREX and ruin your life!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to succeed through Forex.

there is something called IQ options and bitcoin mining GH power
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ttmax09(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
rozayx5:

Well I did

And am in my 20s

undecided

Just say you don't know how to trade. Seems you among those who fell for seminar marketers

Sorry
perhaps he got greedy n blew his account
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by elslaqq: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i]
RISKY, buh congratz sha.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Abs76: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex

Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire.

When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires.

Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading.

According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.”

According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Training not for income but to help lessen unemployment.

The company makes its money from from trading and their results are shared on the website for all its visitors to see.

The training that they do is part of their community work and their way of giving back.

Students are able to link their accounts to the fund and earn while they study. With over 2000 clients trained, Global Forex Institute really is Africa's leading Forex training provider.

https://www.naija.ng/1134354-meet-sandile-shezi-23-youngest-millionaire-south-africa.html

naira landers should learn how to make money online and stops abusing themselves
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ibabz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
muyo2001:

Great idea, thanks a lot n keep it up

you'll hear from me soon.

I'm waiting but don't come alone, come with a fat offering.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by waldigit: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex

Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire.

When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires.

Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading.

According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.”

According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Training not for income but to help lessen unemployment.

The company makes its money from from trading and their results are shared on the website for all its visitors to see.

The training that they do is part of their community work and their way of giving back.

Students are able to link their accounts to the fund and earn while they study. With over 2000 clients trained, Global Forex Institute really is Africa's leading Forex training provider.

https://www.naija.ng/1134354-meet-sandile-shezi-23-youngest-millionaire-south-africa.html

Nairalanders you see your life. You banned forex topics and thread. You are never willing to learn to earn. Poverty and corruption shall linger in the land as long as learning is not regarded as culture.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by vtsouthpaw(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
teemy:
Before rolling out the dollar eyes it is within good wisdom to understand that those kinds of risks are extreme. If it had gone wrong for him, his schooling could have ended. High risk investments always go with a warning of never investing with money you cannot afford to lose. He flouted that rule but was just lucky. Not many will be.

If you undertook a 4-5 years program in the university to get you a life career job, do not expect all those one weekend seminars to be all you need. If you must, take the time out to learn and the internet has lots of free resources and keep watching out with your demo for many months before launching in.

Wishing you well - Teemy
My honourable boss....kudos sir!....Being a while sir......it's Vic!

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Understand how the forex market work.

www.360forextrader.com
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by teemy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
vtsouthpaw:
My honourable boss....kudos sir!....Being a while sir......it's Vic!
I hail o smiley
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by demefaboy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
saxby:

Follow @myhookups and send your DM.
I didn't see it, please screenshot and show to me. I want to see the page's name please
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by MARGIELA(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
When I make my first 1 million naira I'll become a millionaire. And I'm very close, so no big deal

There is a difference between a Rand and a " Naira"
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by saxby(f): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
demefaboy:
I didn't see it, please screenshot and show to me. I want to see the page's name please

Follow this handle on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by benn94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
BEENUEL:
Hea, You 23 years old Nigerian reading this..... That nigga is in S.A...Things work Over there... Their system is Great.

Don't over think...God will bless youe hustle.
am also 23 and I say amen to your comment lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by demefaboy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
saxby:

Follow this handle on Twitter
The gals are not free
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Daniel058(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Am not hating but the storyline is a storyline they would sell to propagate his image.

being a millionaire in the forex industry is a process, it's a product of gradual but successive compounded improvement in your trading skills over the years. Let no one decieve you that you can use your tuition fee(how much self be the tuition fee for a session) and trade forex and boom your a millionaire. go to the business section and ask our forex traders and they would explain better.

don't believe every sh.it you see on the internet.

This is a story the media team sells to push you towards their brand
don't say that bro, nothing is impossible in forex trading world

I would like if you make use of this compounding calculator and see actually that it's possible even with little starting capital If one can maintain consistent profits

http://www.forex21.com/forex-compounding-calculator/
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by otunbadan(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:

WISE RISK TAKERS ....this was just a stupid risk, a good financier will never give him his money to trade with for any reason even at this stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... / Union Bank Introduces SMS Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.