Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Chris Morgan, Wife Celebrate 8 Years Of Fruitful Marriage (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Morgan, Wife Celebrate 8 Years Of Fruitful Marriage (PHOTOS) (2224 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Morgan, Wife Celebrate 8 Years Of Fruitful Marriage (PHOTOS) by owukpa(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Ace gospel music minister and Daily As I Live crooner, Chris Abah Ochogwu Morgan, otherwise known as Chris Morgan on Wednesday took to his social media platforms to thank God for his faithfulness within last then eight years of his marriage.

Morgan and his wife, Eunice wedded in 2009.

The marriage has produced three seeds, viz. Samuel, Caleb and Hadassah Morgan.

Morgan, who shared the cheering news to his fans and followers on Facebook, asserted that God has been faithful to his family in the last eight years.

He said, "Daily as I live
Often as breath
Let my whole life
Be expressions of your grace.
We cry Abba Father
Hallowed be your name. 8yrs of Gods graciousness. No pen can write down all I want to say,am forever grateful to Abba Father. Help me thank him."

The singer, whose next album, Signature of Grace is about to hit the music shelves, once said of his wife thus, “She is a crowned jewel, more than a pretty face. She is a symbol of love, faithfulness and harmony. She is a symbol of wisdom, intelligence and patience. She is thought-provoking and entertaining. Her consistency and hard work all these years with me serve as inspiration. She is spiritual, always praying for me. She is the most beautiful city in the world, a city that cannot be hidden. She is Matthew 5:14. She is the heaven top model; she is the queen of the king. She is my Queen."

Queen Eunice Morgan is no doubt a pillar in the music ministry of Chris Morgan. She is the strength of her husband. The beautiful native of Oju is also a singer with an album (You Are Beautiful) to her credit.

Seun, mynd44

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/11/chris-morgan-wife-celebrate-8-years-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Fair Fine Face In Freckles. Stunning Or Nah? / Fans Reacts As Actress Onyi Alex Goes Braless in Cleavage Baring Gown(photos) / The Antioxidants In Raw Honey Can Help Lower Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.